Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 15-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Master

If you're prevented from having a life?

Any suggestions for clearance and what's on stake when being prevented from having a life, that will say, money, work, relations and health that each time you try a decent effort things happen/situations occur/ppl do a 180 and loves you then not/you're not getting anywhere your life is crumbling?
Old 16-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
Hello dear Marie :-)

I've been there, it's a mind loop. The trouble is we get stuck in these repeating patterns and even if it is bad for us it just keeps repeating, like a broken record. Don't feel bad, most people get stuck in a mind loop at least once in their experience.

So the 1st step is to take a look at your attachments, relationships, contracts, and your soul group.

Attachments include anything of the lower mind which might be creating blockages, such as fear, hate, anger, sorrow etc. What you want to do is clear your lower mind completely out of all the negative stuff, you have to feel it and process it as you do this.

Then you want to see if there are any parasitic attachments that may have attached to your energy field feeding off of your lower mind negativity. Most everyone has these and they can drain precious energy you need to heal yourself right now.

As for your relationships, you need to possibly end them, maybe not all of them, just the parasitic ones. Anyone you have in your life who is codependent for example may need to go. Or a narcissist etc. Any people in your life, including your family members, who are toxic can be let go. Send them away with Light and Love.

Then you can review your old contracts and rip them up and end them because they failed to help you learn and you ended up stuck. This will release you and all those beings attached to you in an unhealthy way. You say "thank you for your service. I'm sorry if I hurt you and I forgive you for hurting me. I'm ripping up these contracts because we failed to learn anything. I'm sending you away with Light and Love."

You will also need to clear all that karma. So you say "Please forgive me for all the ways I have hurt others. I forgive others for all the ways they have hurt me. Please I wish to pay my karmic debt in full. All I ask in return is for redemption and forgiveness. I am eternally grateful."

This will cause changes in your Soul group, but don't worry. It might seem harsh, but the reality is you are all stuck so this act will release every Soul and allow all of them to get unstuck and go on their separate ways for further growth, learning, and development. Your life will drastically improve, but it will take time for it to process all the stuff.

Hope this helps. Namaste.
Old 16-04-2016, 02:31 AM
Master
Marie, some of what you're experiencing is likely illusionary in nature.
think of yourself as a multifaceted being; light doesn't illuminate each facet equally.
your attention (the life experiences you've described) has been drawn to some
of the darker facets. the reason for this focusing is due to the fact that you are
able to bring light to these darker places. the vibrancy of life is in full flower
in your greater being (and waiting for you), but your healing work has required
you to delay your gratification.
speed up the healing process by tapping into the gratitude energy that flows
from your other (unseen) facets, and shining that light into this darker place.
Old 16-04-2016, 11:51 PM
Master

I always wanted a 'life'. But at some point had to concede that what others mean when they say this probably isn't for the best sigh.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
Any suggestions for clearance and what's on stake when being prevented from having a life, that will say, money, work, relations and health that each time you try a decent effort things happen/situations occur/ppl do a 180 and loves you then not/you're not getting anywhere your life is crumbling?
Do a 'stocktake' of your own soul and mental process to discover that which is the most important thing to you and never lose sight of it, no matter what happens or what other people say (because people will lie to try and trick you).

I have learned through communicating with spiritual energies that only I have the ability to interpret my experiences, when they may actually require no interpretation whatsoever.

Whatever we perceive in the world, in society is only 'third hand knowledge'.

First, the knowledge comes from Spirit, then it gets 'translated' by our own brain and mental process (cognitive bias) and the very moment we tell another human, it gets again, 'translated' by their biases and belief systems and on and on this goes, so 'O Fortuna' becomes "oh, four tuna' in the end.

I always thought I was 'prevented' from having a life, until I saw the kind of life I was 'prevented from having' and it wasn't the kind of life I really wanted anyway. Some people just 'have it easy' (as we see it) and some people do not and I managed to find myself in the latter category. I was in constant lamentation, until I realised 'what's the worst that can happen at a soul level?' and understood that the answer to that was 'nothing'.

Now, I am back to where I started, but with a more steadfast and resolute attitude. If the universe wants to screw me over due to my stubborn, self-centred approach, all I can say is "fine, God - have it your way' and move on.