Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-01-2016, 11:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 I am about to experience my 4th Walk in Soul exchange

[center]I am writting this because, I have had 3 Soul Exchanges and I am about to have my 4th. When i say "I am' I mean this Body/Vehicle is about to experience it. I know the rarity of a Walk in and I know people will be reluctant to believe me but I just wanted to share my story. I know why I am about to have it happen again because i have asked for it because I am destroying mine and everyones lives around me. I am not doing it consciously, but I am stuck in a loop of destruction and in Search mode for something that may not and probably wont exist. I want to leave just to free my Soul and everyone I loves soul from the pain, The pain of me wanting to know everything! Im surprised I have even been able to write this post. I am usually in Search mode 22hours of everyday. My life path, my purpose needs to be fulfilled. I think thats why i keep on being able to have a Walk in say Yes to doing a soul exchange with this body. Goodbye Bless you all Peace be with you xx

Last edited by celeste88 : 19-01-2016 at 12:55 AM. Reason: More Information for you all
Old 22-01-2016, 04:35 PM
Experiencer

What is ur purpose??

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All