Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Stream
I can only advise people to truly look within their own spirits. Not books or from others. Don't even believe me or anyone here who claims to know things... Journey through the astral realms for yourselves to find out what's really out there for everyone's astral experience is different and I'm simply sharing mines...

Still I like to hear others stories since their energy is often filled with hidden gems. I thought there was loads of archies, so I wonder what kind I then have thought was Archies...and such. Though with all honesty I do not really like traveling to the angelic realm, neither does my presence seem "wanted" in those kind of places.

Also, when you say God then what do you mean in angelic terms? Just curious.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:22 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Still I like to hear others stories since their energy is often filled with hidden gems. I thought there was loads of archies, so I wonder what kind I then have thought was Archies...and such. Though with all honesty I do not really like traveling to the angelic realm, neither does my presence seem "wanted" in those kind of places.

Also, when you say God then what do you mean in angelic terms? Just curious.
The "angelic realm" would be everywhere. There isn't a realm exclusively for them. They exist in many frequencies and/or realms like many other beings do.. Unless you meant their home "Heaven". Can you clarify what you meant there? Also why do you feel you aren't allowed around them?

What I meant by "God" is the god tier being that created them and heaven..
Old 11-01-2016, 02:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
i feel this. Ranking is something ego attaches to. It's mortal. No one is in competition with anyone.
I understand why you may feel this way but it's the truth. There is a hierarchy in every realm. The human 3d realm is an extension of what exists in the astral realm. Granted it's a very limited and fallible form but it still is. Higher beings handle power and hierarchy very differently than men do. If you try to compare it with the tyrannical way humans have handled it then it will seem mortal, demeaning, and negative...
Old 11-01-2016, 04:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hello I'm new here. I'm an angel like many of you are. I've been led to search for a place where fellow angels gather to and share experiences and insight so I found this place. I must say I truly feel at home. I feel to share some insight that I hope will bring light to many of you and possibly answer some questions about the angelic realm and living as an earth angel. It's perfectly fine if you are skeptical and/or disagree with any part of what I'm about to share. I'm only sharing what I've learned in my interactions with my angelic family

Hi Energy Stream, welcome to the forum.

Curious to know, if you don't mind my asking .... how did you come to connect with your ' angelic family ' ?

Adrienne

Old 11-01-2016, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Rank #8: Arch Angel. The highest and strongest rank with 6 wings. There's many misconceptions with arch angels vs seraphims. Many believe that seraphims are the highest rank but that is simply not the case. There are only 10 arch angels and they are God's fingers. They take care of his personal work and only answer to him and Jesus. I will share their names...

Micheal
Gabriel
Uriel
Raphael
Jophiel
Metatron
Phanuel
Samuel
Maria
They refuse to tell me the 10th one :(

I had a lucid dream, where I was near the "throne" so to speak. I was the leader of a group of winged creatures. We were known as the hand of god...

But I am no archangel.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:33 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Hi Energy Stream, welcome to the forum.

Curious to know, if you don't mind my asking .... how did you come to connect with your ' angelic family ' ?

Adrienne

It started with me running into a past life mate in an online gaming forum around mid 2014. She is part angelic, fae and viking. We started talking. She revealed to me who I really was because at the time I was oblivious to the idea of earth angels.. She told me that i was an angel closely linked to Micheal and she being closely linked to Gabriel. Ofcourse I thought she was full of it and crazy until I started seeing them in my dreams and often vaguely hear them chattering in my room. She would channel them so they could communicate with me and just downloaded so much wisdom into me about everything and they completely shattered everything I thought of reality... I meditate to connect with them by myself even my own angelic self which also spoke to me through her.... There's alot of confusion and misconceptions out there about angels. Every earth angel goes through that period of confusion until they have real encounters with them face to face
Old 11-01-2016, 06:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I had a lucid dream, where I was near the "throne" so to speak. I was the leader of a group of winged creatures. We were known as the hand of god...

But I am no archangel.
Reminds me of the book of enoch where angel groups had a leader over them. Leaders of angelic squads if you will. Perhaps you are one of those.

I'll add that there's only 2 of 10 arch angels living earth lives right now and I know both of them. They're very nice people. I know I'm making big claims here and I don't expect anyone to believe me. I do however believe its time for me to come out of hiding from the world and start revealing everything they've taught me...
Old 11-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your reply Energy Stream. I have heard it said that if one is a true Earth Angel, they do not go round making such claims... but tend to remain anonymous as they go about their business, whatever it may be here on Earth.

I am the missing Archangel, that they wouldn't give you a name for ......it is about time we met .......just sayin'
Old 11-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Reminds me of the book of enoch where angel groups had a leader over them. Leaders of angelic squads if you will. Perhaps you are one of those.

I'll add that there's only 2 of 10 arch angels living earth lives right now and I know both of them. They're very nice people. I know I'm making big claims here and I don't expect anyone to believe me. I do however believe its time for me to come out of hiding from the world and start revealing everything they've taught me...

I'm probably no longer listed among the angelic these days. I abandoned my duties, job, and role, long ago.

I willingly gave up my status, title, and rank.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I'm probably no longer listed among the angelic these days. I abandoned my duties, job, and role, long ago.

I willingly gave up my status, title, and rank.

What about the possibility of asking for it back ? you know, new year, new beginnings and all that ?