Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 24-04-2016, 02:37 PM
Ascender
Because it frightens them
Old 25-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Experiencer

Okay...look. I'm pretty much a realist. I've quite often, and always have, looked up in the sky (maybe it's part of my artistic/creative self...?). I've seen things that absolutely don't make any sense to me in relation to our daily lives and "reality"as we deal with what's on our minds...jobs, kids, schooling, recreation...etc. I wish I'd never seen these things because I can't possibly associate any explanations with regard to the life and culture I live, what I've been taught and how they just don't fit in with what "accepted" science says as it's presented to us.
Aliens? Hidden technology? A glimpse of some other dimension/time? I don't know...but I've seen things that sound absolutely crazy if I told what I've seen to many people...I know this because I have told what I've seen to some. I'm unashamedly truthful about such things...perhaps I shouldn't be. I'm sure these people think I'm some kind of a nut...but nonetheless, I've seen them, and even in a couple cases some of these same people were present when I'd seen them and ask them, "look up there...do you see that?" they don't look and make excuses for not looking. Very strange when you ask someone to look at something, and they refuse...then treat you as if you're some ignoramus who "believes in aliens". Well, I'm not one who "believes in aliens", "believes in hidden technology" or even "believes in other time lines or dimensions". The reason being, I have no solid proof presented to me other than those things I've personally experienced, yet I don't scoff at any of these ideas and accept the possibility they may exist. I accept firstly what I experience after careful contemplation and reasoning, and secondly that which is presented to me in a thorough explanation backed up by research the results of which have been studied by numerous independent sources who've come up with the same results (evolution is an excellent example). Yet, the typical "scientific realist" seems to have the idea that science can explain away any notion that's too fantastic (very UNscientific, IMO). We won't truly be getting anywhere until we find out what that 97% of 'nothingness' in an atom is. The real scientist asks not only how is this possible, but also what would make it not possible. The "scientific realist" contemplate only what makes something possible and seems to ignore what might make it not possible...simply because that's essentially how we're taught.

Perhaps, some time way back in my life, someone hypnotized me, instilling in me that I'd see the things I've seen. Does that even make any reasonable sense? Not to me. Who, and for what purpose would a person hypnotize me to see something that isn't reality? Or, maybe I hypnotized myself...? I can't rule either one of those out completely...but I have to contemplate them based on my senses and reason. As for hypnotizing myself, I'd have to firmly believe something in order to do that...and I think I've made it clear that I'm not a "believer". Keeping an open mind is not belief.
I've seen what I've seen, always asking myself "am I really seeing that...or is it a floater in my eye, or somehow I'm misinterpreting what I'm seeing? Am I really seeing that?".

I live in St. Louis, very close to what was McDonnell-Douglas Aircraft Corporation (now owned by Boeing), which was the driving force of the space program in the 60's and early 70's. Perhaps some of what I've seen are experimental projects. But a couple others seemed not so.

Lol...apologies for making this a rant.
Old 25-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Ascender
maybe god is a alien
Old 27-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account

When having to choose between a newly presented fact and a long held belief many people will reject the fact. We are not alone in the cosmos but neither are we among denizens of technologically advanced beings. High intelligence is a very rare occurrence and star trekking technological prowess is even more rare. Few technological civilizations survive themselves and we are probably next on the list to self destruct. We (CIA Star Gate ) know of only one alien species with whom we have communication. These are the "Watchers" that have been with us since the beginnings of our evolutionary progress. The UFO was a short lived technology for these beings as Bi-Location is far more expedient. The Gods have no need for a star ship. Not sure what everyone thinks they are seeing in the night sky sneaking around with lights on or crashing in a thunderstorm after a million light year voyage. Makes no sense to make such voyages in such a fragile craft. In our stealth technology we at least know to turn the lights off.:-)
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 27-04-2016, 02:10 PM
Experiencer

But how do you KNOW for a fact what you've said is true? Just what is fact about reality...and how is it you can make blanket statements as facts? I'm not trying to be difficult, argumentive or insulting (please don't take it that way, so my apologies if you do). I ask that you contemplate what you've said in your response and weigh it against some of what's being found in the study of physics and in what people experience and talk about here. It seems reality isn't what it seems to be. That...or else there's an awful lot of seriously disillusioned people. What really makes more sense (it really isn't about "making sense"), and how do we test it?
Peace.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:42 AM
Master
I think that a lot of the problem stems from the terms 'UFO' and 'Flying Saucer' and to the general misinformed populace, both terms are synonymous. This is definitely not the case.

The "U" in "UFO" means "Unidentified" and anything that is "unidentified" cannot thus be attributed to anything that can be identified..like alien spacecraft or even a weather balloon.

I have seen a few weird things in the sky - things that look for all the world like aircraft lights, which disappear in a cloudless sky, never to be seen again and these things can move pretty quickly too!

They don't have any particular shape to them and they're so far away I can't get a good look at them...the whole phenomena only lasts for a few seconds, but after that, all I can say is 'well, that was pretty weird' and I just leave it at that.

I often wonder why the 'paranormal' is of little interest to most people, as evidenced by the limited participation in this section of SF, until I realised that if one has a spiritual belief, they usually see these kinds of things as being 'demonic', 'satanic' or just 'not important whatsoever' and if people don't have a spiritual belief, it's more than likely they wouldn't believe in the paranormal anyway.

A lot of people have said 'that's because they're scared'...they aren't scared of aliens or ghosts, but what they are scared of is other people calling them a 'nut job' if they admit it - so they just shut up about it.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)

We live in our own little individual reality boxes, shaped and moulded by society's group mind and told what to fear what to ridicule and what to accept... Look in depth and meditate on the foundations of your own beliefs!
How much matter is there to the meat that your mind manifested?

YOU must have heard the chuckle from the news broadcasters after they mention the letters UFO?
This is one method that influences the modern perception of a possibility within reality.The news is the arbitor of truth nowadays Being drip fed an opinion via smug laughter, towards a certain subject since a child stops the majority from entering the alien,ufo box and looking for themselves.
Generally a person needs to be yanked out of their reality box via experience, that is when the onset of multiple questions start to emerge, this means a rummage through the alien box and find nothing but a bundle of evidence pointing you to research the EDH (extra dimensional hypothesis) from there a look into theology is the next leap "chariots of fire coming from the heavens and taking elijah in a whirlwind " or the modern translation " vehicles of light coming from the sky, and taking elijah in a whirlwind" sounds a bit more UFOEY when you modernise the passage and take into consideration that an upside down tornado is mentioned in multiple abduction testimony.

In short accepting the UFO enigma as a reality means everything previousely held as a truth starts to decay, with this the ego has no grip. As one boxed reality dissolves, a box less (boundary free) reality emerges and points one to the age old question of who Am I?
So the ignorance and propaganda towards the ufo subject is a mass and individual egoic self defence mechanism that helps sustain an unfair and immoral society perpetuated from the top down via the MSM in my opinion.
Peace

Last edited by TheRedPill : 11-05-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
We live in our own little individual reality boxes, shaped and moulded by society's group mind and told what to fear what to ridicule and what to accept... Look in depth and meditate on the foundations of your own beliefs!
Greetings. I fully agree with you and I have broken free from all that and I won't let society fashion what I believe or accept whatsoever. As a result, society has discarded me into their trashcan and I have become an 'island unto myself'. In a way, it is liberating because I can think and believe without restriction, but in a way it is confining, because I have absolutely nothing in common with the rest of humanity who are all still stuck in their own little 'private reality boxes' and so I find myself always 'on the outer' for being a "non-conformist", a "disruptive influence" and even a "troublemaker". People start to fear me because I mirror their own short falls and insecurities...eventually they impose exile because I am "dangerous to humanity" - welcome to my lonely existence, living in a world of my own creation without any human interaction whatsoever, besides posting on SF now and then.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Disruptive influence, non conformist, trouble maker........ sounds like freedom to me, Some of the most influential people through history were branded with those names.
Being an island isn't a bad thing as long as you allow the occasional visitor

I take it you've had some form of experience or experiences and it has started to unravel reality's tapestry for you to peak behind the curtain.
If that's the case smiling silence and forgiveness is a nice way to deal with the boxed majority, we were all there at one time or another, take a deep breath and remember the only control you have in any situation is self control, I've been there my friend, maybe use the majority as tools and lessons for your own growth

If you want to make a change? Choosing to ask the right question over giving the right answer can be the best way. It's not about making anyone believe anything.... No matter how much we want them too! it's about questioning others on what they seem certain of, the correct questioning is like removing bricks from a wall and it takes ages to take down the wall. unless you know what questions are on the bottom bricks (the best analogy I could think of) I'm still looking for the bottom bricks and I'm not giving up until I find them.

After my main experience I was talking to anyone and everyone trying to make them believe what had happened.. it had an incredible effect on me. It was my son who made me see sense by saying " Dad, if they were meant to know, wouldn't it have happened to them?" He was about 12 at the time. From then on its been research, free thought and self work, without believing anything.
. The call of some form of solitude is ever present though, a wooded area a mountain, jungle or desert island to escape the madness, would be bliss!!
Peace
Old 12-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
If you want to make a change? Choosing to ask the right question over giving the right answer can be the best way.
Quote:
" Dad, if they were meant to know, wouldn't it have happened to them?"
Thank you! This all makes perfect sense to me now. No wonder I wasn't getting anywhere.