Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-12-2015, 02:35 AM
Are Grey Aliens, Humans From The Future?

Think about it, what if grey aliens are us, in the very, very far future, traveling back in time for some reason...

One of the theories, is that they're traveling back in time and possibly abducting people so that they can extract our DNA or something, in order to fix their own DNA that was screwed up at some point in the future. Their only chance to survive, being in the past.

It's a pretty crazy theory, but it sure makes you wonder!
Old 12-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Watch Nora Herold's videos on YouTube about galactic history. She sheds some light on the grey zetas.

I would post a link to her videos but I'm new to this forum so I don't have the option to post a link.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Master
not to my knowledge..there are many theories.
Old 22-12-2015, 03:30 AM
Guide
You can't go back in time you can only go forwards, that is how time travels.
Time is a measure of distance, not moments.
Time can dilate because of relativity but you can not reverse it's forward direction.
Old 22-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
You can't go back in time you can only go forwards, that is how time travels.
Time is a measure of distance, not moments.
Time can dilate because of relativity but you can not reverse it's forward direction.

Sometimes I think we need to ban the word (Can't) from this forum, or at-least really attentively think before we use it......

Time is a measurement of distance, and not moments..? that does not even make sense 100%, when you really think about it. There are moments that we experience, and each moment is different (Even with our current perception on things, we can identify this). And the thing about distance is, things only appear to be far away! quantum measurements ether suggest, thought's and consciousness travel faster than the speed of light! or maybe there is no distance at all!

My personally opinion on the Grey's, is that they are intergalactic busy bodies in sense.

Pretty much like Post Man Pat! haha.
Old 22-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Elemental
Watch Nora Herold's videos on YouTube about galactic history. She sheds some light on the grey zetas.

I would post a link to her videos but I'm new to this forum so I don't have the option to post a link.
I'm a HUGE fan of her work and of the "P's". I can't remember what she's said in terms of the history of the zeta's. Doesn't Bashar claim to be a gray and a future human or am I mistaken? I have wondered myself if the grays are future humans, at least in some timelines. And the P's like to say "time is an illusion".
Old 09-01-2016, 09:49 PM
Experiencer
Dear num:

Interesting theory.

But, no. The Greys, those from the Orion star cluster are not a future from of human going back and forth, contacting or abducting humans.

As a direct channel of the Divine, I have learned much about the "Galactic History" and its cultures.

Now, those called the Greys, those originally from Orion, specifically, the planet known as Rigel, what they who live on it call "Tyrantor", this being the HQ of these alien beings.

There are other planets with many different offshoots of GREY culture, i.e.
Betelgeuse, Zeta Reticuli 1 and 2, the Apex planet, Bellatrix, Mintaka AB, Saiph, etc.

Now, it was suggested that the Greys are us and from the future, such as the the storyline in the television series called:”Fringe”. This is incorrect.

As the Greys genetic base is not human but rather, it is an “Insectoid” genetic base.

And that these beings, these Greys, have been visiting our planet for well over a million years now. Their primary goal is in the raping, killing, stealing and conquering of other culture's resources, i.e. water, gold, electro-magnetic energies etc.

And, at one point in their history, they became so intensely focused on their 'Gratifications' that they realized that their world was in peril, due to their obsessive and excessive nature.

This caused a deep and collective re-thinking of their original goals and how to better their pathway to achieve this, wherein, they decided to genetically alter portions of their anatomy and 'remove' their emotional aspects, leaving their emotional content empty and completely relying on their intellect.

This taking place long before the human prototype was created. And as they began cloning themselves, they realized that each time they cloned one of themselves, that they would loose a portion of their soul energy. And that, as time progressed, they became more and more detached and limited.

This caused them great alarm, because as they continued to clone themselves, they became more and more 'robotic'. And so, at some point, they understood that they, in eliminating those things, those energies or qualities that were their original genetic base, that they had also removed their natural doorways to higher spiritual development.

This is why they, the Greys, have been abducting our human culture. In that, they realized that they no longer had emotions or feelings and that these were seen as vital to their movement into higher levels of spiritual consciousness.

Therefore, they began to abduct humans in order to 're-introduce' those emotions and feelings through genetic experiments on humans, removing certain portions or parts of their anatomy and splicing it with their own Grey genome, creating a hybrid type of being.

This is why, in some cases that one reads, that the abductee will have memories of being in a craft or underground facility and that they will remember seeing a half human / half alien being, smiling at them or looking at them, this often being their on hybrid child that was created using their own genes.

This abducting process still continues today, but is mainly practiced by only a few rogue Grey alien groups and that the primary faction of Greys have left this planet years ago and have moved on to new planets and galaxies.

I hope this has helped.

In Light & Joy The Taoist
Old 28-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much for that explanation :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
As a direct channel of the Divine, I have learned much about the "Galactic History" and its cultures.

That confirms for me what I have been told about the grey's when I thought they were pretty much a slave race. Do you have a website where we can get more details from your perspective? Namaste.