Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 21-01-2016, 05:07 AM
Experiencer
I think your right disclosure is close,

But it's going to come from the UFO onboard Elohim themselves not the US or any other government offices.

The government will never disclose as they would then also need to disclose the reasoning behind why they have hidden the truth & the agreements made with the greys.

I live in Western Australia & I now see UFO every night sometimes 2 within minutes & im not even looking, they are everywhere & soon everyone is going to realise it & see it for themselves.
Old 23-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
I think your right disclosure is close,

But it's going to come from the UFO onboard Elohim themselves not the US or any other government offices.

The government will never disclose as they would then also need to disclose the reasoning behind why they have hidden the truth & the agreements made with the greys.

I live in Western Australia & I now see UFO every night sometimes 2 within minutes & im not even looking, they are everywhere & soon everyone is going to realise it & see it for themselves.

I live in Eastern Australia and very close to what must be a portal because we see them all the time vanishing at about the same point. Others have also reported seeing fast moving UFOs disappear at the same location. My last home was an apartment with a broad view and I went through a phase of seeing them almost every night, often times their presence would wake me from sleep. Many of my friends and family have now witnessed them while with me too so no one thinks I'm crazy.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Experiencer

I am not baffled by the unbelievers, for several reasons, mainly that there are many sightings of ufos by credible witnesses, even some pictures or videos, yet the unbeliever or skeptic can say the evidence is hoaxed and the witness is fabricating it, or, the event can be explained away.

In my opinion, it takes a personal sighting, the individual actually has a ufo encounter/sighting. That takes the unbeliever or the person who hasn't yet made up his or her mind, over to the believing side.

There is nothing like a personal encounter. I've had one and it's made a believer out of me.

Or, and this could very well happen one day, the extraterrestrials make themselves known to us, through our news media and being interviewed on a news conference.

Those crop circles are a start. They are letting us know there are here.

And,there is an outside chance a ufo crashes, and the media gets there before the government has a chance to cover it up. A " Rosewell " type of event, that becomes public right away.

I really don't think any government will come out and disclose the evidence they may have gathered over the years of extraterrestrial visits, in the near future.
Old 31-01-2016, 04:14 PM
Master
I believe most of these extraterrestrials are? 4th dimensional tricksters, who cannot go past that point! everything about this new age extraterrestrial agenda is sly and deceiving! that is my innate feeling. (They take allot of credit for human effort! that is all i see happening)...

It seems to me that they are only prey or contact certain people! people who want to elevate them to a high pedestal! which is not very wise in my opinion.

There is a need for attention, a narcissistic way about them! which just does not seem right. Probably why stuff like that does not mess around with me! send me a blonde pleiadian woman, and i will take her on a date! and then we can have a chat about afew things! i don't mind my blondes........

I might even have little dance...

So yes i believe them but, i think they are 4th dimensional tricksters. Entity's that cannot go beyond that point! fallen ones of some sort! with their own agenda's, to maybe keep us below them or mislead us in some way!

Our attention is always getting diverted away from us, anything great that mankind has ever done in the past! in this new age, people want to give extraterrestrials credit for! but i do believe that in a far away distance past, we did travel through the galaxy! and maybe they have something to do with us being in this current state of spiritual amnesia....
Old 31-01-2016, 04:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
I personally think the evidence is so overwhelming and full disclosure (or at least some disclosure) is so close (at least in the United States. I know some countries already admit to their existence) that I find it nearly impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone who still denies the existence of extra terrestrials on our planet.

I agree to certain extent
my truths don't get stronger or better when shared or diminish from other opinions there for its irrelevant to talk with some one about it who does not like to do so , rather I talk in his line of thinking with just the same fun for me and the other :-)

aliens ? donno U was pleiadian before i came down here never landed in a ufo
rather was born here :-)
never seen a ufo in 3D have been on a light ship myself but that was not in 3D

interesting subject why and why not disclose and descent to 3D
lets say the rules of 3D apply to you when you do :-)
Old 01-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Master
IMO "full disclosure" as in a press release of some type by government officials is not ever going to happen. There is too much they would have to answer for that they will not.

I agree with Nature Grows, that disclosure is already happening. Much information is being leaked on purpose.