Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 11-10-2014, 05:26 AM
Tispir

Bunny Hormone Treatment

Are there anything out there that i could take to get my hormones back in order.My menstrual cycles are not constant if even at all existent.I have been to the doctors and they tell me it is a weight issue but everything i try i can not get the weight off,changing my diet,eating less counting calories and such.I am growing facial hair if that gives any pointers or idea's.

I am looking for some help as doctors or clinics just give me one answer...loose weight.Any help or ideas would be most appreciated.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Experiencer
Hi Tispir,
i have similar condition,years ago doctors said it's called hyperandrogenic anovulation,or Stien-Leventhal syndrome,but it wasn't confirmed since this syndrome includes polycistic ovaries,and they haven't found any cyst.The weight issue is often accompanied by insulin resistance,and that makes it harder to cope with.Doctors couldn't help me,so i turned to alternative methods.Homeopathy made my cycles regular,also helped to maintain the suitable diet,which in my case is whole grains,no white sugar,no diary,no fried foods,i suppose you know what shouldn't be eaten.One of the greatest dietary sources is also a medicine for that condition,since it contains D-inositol,which is helps with the insulin-it's the buckwheat,the richest source of D-inositol,so you could eat it on a daily basis.Also the carbohydrates you eat should have low glycemic index.Beans and lentils are great.As for the herbs,i use Licorice root,Evening primrose oil(capsules),Cinnamon and Saw Palmeto.Saw Palmeto especially reduces the hirsutism(hair growth).
Old 13-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Master

Yolxochitl I liked your advice,
I've had issues with unwanted hair growth and I had never heard of the term hirstism.
I had gone to doctors before and all of them tell me it's hormonal yes...but every one of them just shrug when I ask for help and tell me to go on birth control pills.
And I never wanted to.
So I've struggled not even knowing what it could be specifically. And I have had tests, I don't have anything, polycystic or anything...but the hair shedding and unwanted hair has been for years an annoyance, not to mention a confidence damper.
I bought some saw palmetto to give it a go, I hope it helps....
Old 25-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Master

Yolxochitl, I'd just like to thank you!
Update since last comment, I bought the saw palmetto and had results!
Ever since I gave birth and for years I had been struggling with this issue, tried almost everything and this worked! I didn't expect to see results so quick, and I've finally found some peace with it.......I'm elated and I just wanted to tell you how much your advice helped!
Old 25-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
I'm so glad it worked for you!When i saw your previous post i was going to tell you that it might take some time,but i forgot to do it.And thanks for your trust in the natural remedies,(and in my advice)
Old 25-10-2014, 04:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolxochitl
I'm so glad it worked for you!When i saw your previous post i was going to tell you that it might take some time,but i forgot to do it.And thanks for your trust in the natural remedies,(and in my advice)

it was huge for me cuase I have been suffering it for years....
I was surprised too as I am an avid herbal user for years, and I was aware that it does take time, but it is also everyone's body's ability to absorb it that can be different.
I really felt it kick in from the beginning, and still watching to see how it goes, but no hair all over the bathroom everytime I brush and the chin hairs have gone from coming out high speed to almost not there, I was shocked as well.
Although I have used herbal remedies for over 18 years , I'm not an expert and had never heard or hirstism, and I had tried other remedies which for this specific issue had not worked for me.
This was spot on, and I cant express how happy it made me feel,
Again , thank you for sharing your knowledge