Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 06-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Lostgirl

When i say 'dont feel a thing' i mean more along the lines that they arent worried about what the consequences of their actions are. In my mind though if the dont believe in the threefold or karma, which from what i have been told they dont, then how can it harm them? For example, I said that if they dont believe in those things in my mind they are really Wiccan so they cant hurt me, maybe the adopt the equivilent of 'if i dont believe in the threefold etc it cant hurt me so i do as i please to whom ever i please'.....
Old 06-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
When i say 'dont feel a thing' i mean more along the lines that they arent worried about what the consequences of their actions are. In my mind though if the dont believe in the threefold or karma, which from what i have been told they dont, then how can it harm them?

Actually nothing harms our energetic essence. However the process of incarnations and evolving conscious awareness is another story.

Quote:
For example, I said that if they dont believe in those things in my mind they are really Wiccan so they cant hurt me, maybe the adopt the equivilent of 'if i dont believe in the threefold etc it cant hurt me so i do as i please to whom ever i please'.....

Our reality perceptions for things like this are supported by Spirit. That is the best way to learn is it not, through our experiences.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Lostgirl

I think alot can affect our energies - but only if we let it!
And i agree one of the best ways to learn is through our experiences but the people i am talking about are not learning for their exepeirences as they have done that sort of things many times before!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
I think alot can affect our energies - but only if we let it!
And i agree one of the best ways to learn is through our experiences but the people i am talking about are not learning for their exepeirences as they have done that sort of things many times before!

Yes I can appreciate what you are saying. However I suspect that I have not properly explained the multi-lifetime framework that I am talking about.

You spoke about the energy of intent in another thread. You have good insights about that energy. In my view, an expanded understanding would extend that energy of compassion to a higher reality perception. For example, it may be best, from the God/Goddess point of view, for these individuals to Not understand these principals in this lifetime. You would be wise if you could see that potential yourself and embrace the perceptions of the God/Goddess reality. In my view of these things naturally.

I would not mention this to you if I sensed you did not wish to understand more about energy work.

John

Old 06-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Lostgirl

I understand that, and i understand the potential in it, but i dont see why the God/Goddess would want people doing that. If they wont learn from the lessons in this life, who is to say they will learn them in another life.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Master
My understand is that the God/Goddess essence uses the human experience in very specific ways. The essence of each person is in fact the God/Goddess energy itself. The purpose is not to learn in a conscious manner what the essence already understands. The purpose is to evaluate, for example, how an evolved thinker like yourself can reach their full potentials.

It is true that we as a culture need to learn about harmony. That "Harm no One, do as you wish" law will eventually become understood. In my view, the best way to teach that principal is to express it in all that we do. One way to express that concept is to model the God/Goddess perspective. Have compassion for all ways of being. Go beyond the logical understand that those who harm others are bad. Strive to see them as misguided children, looking for examples to learn from.

In my view, there are no bad people, only bad choices. I think that this is the perspective, in what we are taking about, that I wish to express.

John

Old 06-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Master
There is an explanation of this, drawn mostly from Celtic Mythology.
It concerns Arianrhod, the Weaver Goddess. From her own body, she spins the thread of being and weaves it to form matter - the universe itself. She is the goddess of Fate who spins the thread of Destiny and weaves the thread which joins all life together. All things contain spirit or life force which vibrates to the pulse of the Earth itself. This life-force is linked together in a web of being, a net of power that joins and gives life to the cosmos.
Her web connects all things in a net of power, and individual actions vibrate the web, affecting all that lies along the thread. Through the web, every action will return to you threefold, amplified by the web. This is the Law of Threefold Return. Your actions, good or bad, will be returned to you amplified. In other words, you construct your own fate and are the deliverer of your own justice.
In a nutshell, be careful what you cause because the consequences will rebound on you amplified. This would apply to anyone careless of the consequences of their own actions.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Lostgirl

I never said they were bad people, and i dont think they are bad people, they just have wrong intentions. I have compassionf for all beings my original point was that i dont believe they are Wicca (or whatever you want to call it) if they dont follow the basic teachings.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Master
Perhaps not bad, but certainly careless in their intentions
Old 06-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Lostgirl

I think thats a nicer way of putting it :) thank you Norseman