Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 22-06-2013, 06:46 AM
Kenneath

Hi Godwin,
Great workouts for abs and besides above mentioned workouts, renegade dumbbell rows, front squats with barbell and mountain climbers on floor are also effective for abs so make a set of these workouts and besides regular workouts focus on your diet also.
Old 23-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Master

I love gentle work out with a touch of instability to really work the deeper core muscles - simple things like standing on a wobble board of sorts, raising your arms thru the sides to touch in the middle. Or stand on one leg and move the other leg around - moving the centre of gravity.

Really simple, really low impact and while it won't give you a 6 pack, you will have a strong core.
Old 29-06-2013, 05:30 PM
MarkHerry

Thanks Godwin for sharing these workouts. No doubt that all these workouts are really great and beneficial. Thanks for this wonderful information. I will keep this information in my mind.
Old 13-02-2014, 03:10 AM
LavenderStream

I do those everyday. Since I was 12. =]
Old 26-03-2014, 05:11 AM
Landon

Abs exercise cab be helpful to lose the belly fat.
You can do push ups, pull ups, sits ups, squats, and crunches etc. for the fat burning purposes. But the outdoor cardio exercises such as jogging, running, cycling, swimming, and rope jumping are the best for the fat burning.
Old 29-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Landon

Abs exercises can be helpful to lose the belly fat.
You can do push ups, pull ups, sits ups, squats, and crunches etc. for the fat burning purposes. But the outdoor cardio exercises such as jogging, running, cycling, swimming, and rope jumping are the best for the fat burning.

Last edited by Landon : 29-03-2014 at 08:00 AM.
Old 18-03-2015, 04:55 AM
Master
I sure hope those giving advice about abs have a decent set of abs.

High kicks are a great cardio workout that really works the mid section. I would throw 100 kicks of 3 different kicks on each leg(Side, roundhouse, and front). Which would total 300 high kicks on each leg. Its great cardio and it really improves your speed and builds endurance.

As for regular ab exercise. I divide them into lower, obliques, and upper abs. I start with the lower abs, then move onto the obliques, then focus on upper abs, then start again. I also do them slow so you can feel that burn. Its easy to cheat yourself while working on abs and use your arms or legs instead of the ab muscle when tired or do them super fast where you don't feel anything.
Old 02-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I sure hope those giving advice about abs have a decent set of abs.

High kicks are a great cardio workout that really works the mid section. I would throw 100 kicks of 3 different kicks on each leg(Side, roundhouse, and front). Which would total 300 high kicks on each leg. Its great cardio and it really improves your speed and builds endurance.

Haha, Ocean...
I like your opening line....right?!
Tried out your kicks btw....ouch!
It takes a bit of getting used to the moves...but thanks for this additional info.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:03 AM
Master
U welcome . Have you done any type of martial arts before??? Or currently???
Old 04-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
U welcome . Have you done any type of martial arts before??? Or currently???

No, I haven't...which is why I found it difficult...
But, no pain, no gain...right?