Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 11-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

What makes me love nature.. everything about it. But if I had to choose one thing I would say the smell. If I was blind I could listen to nature sounds online.. frogs, crickets, ect. If I couldn't hear I could see nature pictures online. But the one thing I can think of that can't be replicated is the smells of nature. Every step has a different smell. Sometimes on a perfect day I will go for a hike and find a pine tree to lay under and doze off in the afternoon sun. The smells fill my head.. everything together.. sound of the breeze birds and bugs, the sight of my eyes closed but the light I sense shining on my eyelids, the feel or the slight breeze and the warmth of the sun.. but the smells.. everything.. pine, lavender, earth, fungus.. so many different smells. I fall asleep and have lucid dreams about flying around the field and woods finding the things I smell. To me the smell of outdoors can not be replaced :)
Old 12-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Master

I've always looked at nature as my stabilizing agent. When the world has gone insane I look to nature to rebalance me. It's never out of wack, the birds still sing, the brook still bubbles and the breeze still caresses.

Winter is a time for introspection. A grace of a different kind. The cold is as sharp as a tack, the clothes I wear protect and comfort, the snow cleanses and the trees sleep.
Old 15-01-2018, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Under_The_Moon
What makes me love nature.. everything about it. But if I had to choose one thing I would say the smell. If I was blind I could listen to nature sounds online.. frogs, crickets, ect. If I couldn't hear I could see nature pictures online. But the one thing I can think of that can't be replicated is the smells of nature. Every step has a different smell. Sometimes on a perfect day I will go for a hike and find a pine tree to lay under and doze off in the afternoon sun. The smells fill my head.. everything together.. sound of the breeze birds and bugs, the sight of my eyes closed but the light I sense shining on my eyelids, the feel or the slight breeze and the warmth of the sun.. but the smells.. everything.. pine, lavender, earth, fungus.. so many different smells. I fall asleep and have lucid dreams about flying around the field and woods finding the things I smell. To me the smell of outdoors can not be replaced :)
Aaaaahhhhhaaaa! You make me miss the other 3 season even more. Its winter here now, but i can still watch the woodpeckers climb the trees for bugs
Old 15-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I've always looked at nature as my stabilizing agent. When the world has gone insane I look to nature to rebalance me. It's never out of wack, the birds still sing, the brook still bubbles and the breeze still caresses.

Winter is a time for introspection. A grace of a different kind. The cold is as sharp as a tack, the clothes I wear protect and comfort, the snow cleanses and the trees sleep.
This winter so far has been a sharp one here. I miss the green and the digging in the dirt.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:08 AM
Seeker
It's interesting how we as humans can be so enamored with nature, but it's literally the environment in which we live; it should be as normal to us as it is to the birds and fish.

I think it is that we have closed ourselves off literally with houses and buildings; living in artificial enclosures so that when we finally go outside, it's quite literally a breath of fresh air.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I love nature because it heals me. When I was younger I had a burn out. I was studying too much, too fast and was exhausted. Felt couldnt get out of bed in the mornings. I had very black thoughts. But I kept going for walks in the woods and I remember the moment in forest when I felt I was healed. I could breathe and feel and the stone in my chest melted away. I recovered and got energy to get through my studies. Throughout my life I have found peace and got energy in nature. But also when there is something wrong in nature I feel that too and it makes me feel restless, worried. I feel deeply connected with nature since young girl.If I can not go outdoors into the woods I can not breathe.
Old 23-10-2018, 06:02 AM
Newbie ;)

The Pure World

I love the purity of nature and of the lightness in spirit. I actually prefer nature over humans most of the time