Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Seeker

What is the point of this all?

This is a pretty broad question, but I just wanted to ask: what is the point of this all? After years of finally mastering and letting go, I feel full, but in a sense, empty. I feel as though I retrograded in my development where nothing 3D can really satisfy me. I feel like I am not meant for anybody, that my dreams and future have completely changed for me just because everything I once believed in was of the ego. Why are we "twin flames?" Are we chosen, or is it just an experience everyone eventually reaches one way or another and we are just here before them? I spread love, people seem to like me a lot, but I cannot seem to form any connection stronger than my TF. I also do face a lot of rejection in many areas of life and it makes me sad at times (that being a kind, sensitive person is seen as weak or "weird" to extroverted, ego-like personalities). Am I just a person who touches people so that they may bring great change in this world, or are we meant to have heavy missions? I hear people are TF in their last life; am I set to live in solitude? If I have kids with a soulmate (if that even happens), will they be spiritually in tune? My friends are having the time of their lives, yet I am obviously burdened/blessed with this all. Thank you.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Experiencer

The part about being in the last lifetime I think is a whole lot of ****. we have many parallel lives, some with or without our TF. You can have many more or not.

What is the point of it all I believes is very subjective. Yes, it is hard to live less in ego because we are out of sync with everything else around us. I am used to being "weird" so being misunderstood is par for the course.
I think the purpose of this lifetime, for me, is to live a full life, to find our create my own happiness. To nurture healthy supportive reationships, find meaningful work, to have fun!. I married (then divorced) prior to meeting my TF and I enjoy the heck out of my kids. If I didn't have kids and wanted to have them, I would absolutely look into connecting with a soulmate if my TF was unabailable.
Meeting my TF has helped me live a more authentic life and that in itself is a gift.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Deactivated Account
I understand. I too have been going through similar energies.

Reflecting over how much hard work it has been to get here - to a quiet and neautral place.
This tends to raise questions of 'why', what's the point?' ... especially after opening up to some of the 'mystical' experiences and then coming back to the mundane after such a wild ride.

I wrote about the mundane in my my - space section a few days ago. Referencing the "chop wood - carry water" quote.

This is just another step - one of many. The why... for me is to get fully grounded in the physical and to learn the art of the spiritual within the mundane. Everyday life... everyday chores and responsibilities, the seemingly mundane aspects within relationships.... the point in my personal experience is to bring the two together, recognise just how expansive I am and the universe is and recognise the same in others too.

'Bringing heaven down to earth' we become anchors of this new awareness... we can begin to create more enriching relationships and experiences from a fresh, new slate which is based on love and wisdom of the soul.

I am learning to accept the mundane after such a wild journey. The destination has always been about remembering LOVE and acceptance of the moment.

I have found the freedom my soul has always longed for. It is not the same outcome as what my ego expected, with some mystical type relationship - a huge 'mission'... money, nice stuff lol. It is an outcome which is perfect for my soul... it is one where I am now learning to see the magic in the smallest things.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:49 AM
Lorelyen

I took a peek at your profile. Please don’t think I’m being condescending because I’m really not: You’re 20, you have miles of life before you and right now you’re in a relatively turbulent age segment crossing from teenage to twenties; education to working life, a predominance of ideals to the more practical.

Exciting times. You ask many questions and you’ll no doubt get plenty of replies here. But what you ask are things that you’ll answer on your spiritual path in due time.

For many reasons it’s becoming a rotten world but there is still good in it and the more good that can bring people together the better. So I picked up on your point about being kind and sensitive being seen as weak. Same with politeness. This seems often the case.

In a competitive world there are those who take advantage of others they perceive as weak so unfortunately we have to guard against becoming doormats and sometimes have to be assertive, to say “no”. It’s a balance and assertiveness has to be learned. It isn’t easy for some. If we don’t; if we allow them their way they’ll simply drain our emotional energies to the point where we’re little use to anyone including ourselves – until we break away to recoup. But these qualities are precious and you should never give them up. (Well, that’s impossible if they’re a part of you.) They will be noticed and appreciated by many in the end. Florence Nightingale never gave up.

I’m not sure it resolves as extrovert egos – true, assertiveness comes easier because extroverts are more gregarious and interact more but introverts are just as ego-ridden, more directed toward themselves. It’s also about self-confidence and knowing when you’re right (so to speak) - things that will come when you see the good of your actions.

The point is you and your values are you and if you see yourself spiritually inspired, you’re setting out asking the right questions.