Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Guide

Unhappy PLEASE HELP - Channeled by Medium in Sleep - unwanted contact

Hi, I don't know how much of this I can ask, or if I am asking it in the right sub forum, but I am hoping that someone with compassion can help me out.

I need protection.

I have done some things lately I am not proud of, I would rather message someone for help privately on here, but I don't know who to go to. There are some people that I have seen answer in this section, such as CrystalSong that seem to have a good understanding of some things...

There was a man I was seeing briefly, and he is a Medium, and I was hurtful to him, and he is a bit rougher in nature. A few weeks ago, I believe he channeled me - rather astral traveled and did some things to me whilst I was in a dream state/sleeping. The next day, he messaged me. We were no longer seeing one another. I gave in, and something happened in the meet that hadn't before, but it was intense - de ja vu. Than I realized later what had happened, though it is nothing that can be reported, I thought I am nuts, and I will just let it go.

Basically it is a rape situation or influence. I don't know.

This morning, I have not been sleeping well, and I was half in and half out of a sleeping state. All of a sudden I started having a VERY vivid dream such as the last, about something that only he would do, and the part of me that was still I guess awake, felt an overwhelming energy in my little apartment (which he's been in) a really low and bad energy whilst this happened. I felt TERRIBLY unsafe. I immediately awoke fully, and called out for Arch Angel Michael.

I don't know if this stopped due to waking, fully. Or using the prayer for protection???

This man, upon first talking, told me that he can Astral Project whenever he wants, and that he would try and come look for me at night when we slept. It creeped me out, and I said please don't. He also told me at the time that he would protect me, and I laughed... I had been having demons/spirit issues I told hime about. I didn't mean to be hurtful in his skills - still pretty new to this at the time.

He can also do things such as change his Aura whenever he wants. Which I was privy to.

I also told him once, I felt unsafe in his presence. I picked up on something bad.

I know he hurts in this life, and he's been seeing other more knowledgable Mediums through a spiritual healing centre to work with him on his past lives because he is stuck in this one. I don't know if this helps at all, but he told me that he has something like 1131 lives that they're working through. This teacher told him that that is the most past lives they had ever dealt with in someone - I don't know if that means he is very strong or what?

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? I read on here sometimes about cord cutting and visualization? Is there anything I can do to stop it ahead of time. Any crystals I can utilize other prayers? I have palo santo, mugwort, his recommendations upon first speaking to him, and Holy Water.

What can I do? Please Help.

Even if I've brought this upon myself, I still need help please, I am afraid.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Gr33nLuv.

The number one best thing you must do, my friend, in order to best help yourself is to be as calm and relaxed as you can be, to not add further fuel the manifestation of this situation.

I highly recommend CrystalSong's assistance as well; she is highly experienced in this area and many areas to assist you.

I suggest that you use methods and tools that most resonate with you, whatever these may be. Psychologically speaking, it is very important that--as best as you can--you cease directing thoughts and feelings of fear and worry towards this man, for fear and worry are a form of attack-thinking as well that entities (including people) may attach themselves to and use as a way to emotionally/energetically feed upon you.

I suggest that you may wish to use sage to help you cleanse your living space, to burn sage incense, to "smudge" as it is called. You may also find that placing a barrier of salt around your bed, or even around the perimeter of the interior of your living space, to be effective in helping to cleanse and transmute low vibrations, as well as to help protect your space from any incoming low energies, and also that salt is a type of thought amplifier that may be used to magnify your positive intentions of harmony and well-being. These are al-chemical and metaphysical attributes of salt that are highly beneficial if you wish to use them for this purpose.

You called upon the entity Archangel Michael, and that energy-intelligence is also working with you, in accordance to your willingness.

It is not really a question of "if" you've brought this upon yourself. You know that every action has a reaction, so to speak. Our thoughts, words and decisions that we give are also actions as well. . .actions in consciousness. Accepting self-responsibility for one's own personal experience is very important and necessary for the most en-light-ening awareness of Self, but of course in emergency situations such as your's, the most practical thing is usually to take whatever positive measures one can that resonate with one's dominant beliefs.

Whatever actions this man has done is not your responsibility nor your soul's concern. . .only your own choices are what really matter.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:43 PM
Deactivated Account
In addition to the aforementioned suggestions I offered, you may also wish to use a simple White Light visualization/meditation, one in which you imagine and feel White Light filling your body and your living space. This in itself is very powerful, when trusted. You mentioned Holy Water, well, you can also drink White Light-charged water, if you wished, and/or you can imagine your own body (which as you know is approximately 70% water) to be filled with Holy Water, that the very blood that flows through your veins is sanctified. Such a visualization may be very helpful indeed.

I noticed your personal quotes. I offer: There is a way to approach Divine Knowledge, Divine Knowing, that does not rest upon what the human mind knows as logic and theory, but simply upon following a path of trusting one's intuitive feeling-nature.

For example, in your current situation you know and feel that there are things that can help you, and you have been making some very wise and empowering decisions, such as seeking out help in this forum. In other words, in this emergency you have been following a feeling-path of action that is helping you move through it with some sense of grace. . .and may I say,

An ounce of grace is more powerful than any psychic attack that may be directed towards you.

Quote:
The number one best thing you must do, my friend, in order to best help yourself is to be as calm and relaxed as you can be, to not add further fuel the manifestation of this situation.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Master
this is a world of duality Gr33nLuv; for every up there is a down,
and for every left there is a right. there are also true things and false things.
there is no substance to false things... they do not exist in truth.
be at peace, and align yourself to truth.
truth is not at war with itself, and only false things could conflict with truth...
but false things do not exist, and so there is no basis for fear, not in truth.

according to your story, your friend had first mentioned the idea of visiting
you astrally as a means to protect you. since then it seems that you've
[merely] imagined some false motivations for him. apparently, he is deeply
involved with healing himself, with the aid of several respected mentors.
how would attacking you in any way help him in his healing quest... and why
should those other people give him aid (surely they would sense his 'dark
intentions' if there was any reality to that idea).

calm your mind and be at peace.
find some time to commune with nature...
take a hike in the woods, or just sit under a tree.
all is well.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Gr33nLuv,

You may think that the gentleman in question is very powerful or can do what he has claimed, but in actuality he is very afraid and insecure, which is why he boasts.

He used a classic psychological magic trick on you, in order to get you to imagine and think that he is powerful in his psychic ability. This man is in fact very amateurish.

I hope this helps shed some more light on the situation, which is not as dangerous as it may seem, although it is something which you are wise to seek help with.

Best Wishes!
Old 10-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account
H:O:R:A:C:E,

Your words speak of great love and spiritual wisdom, indeed. However, when one is very much emotionally tied to--and fearful of--such things as "demons" and astral "rape," then simply brushing such things aside and taking a walk in the woods is really not the wisest thing to do.

That is, to take a nature walk is great, but in such a case as the one in this thread, it would be foolish for such a person to brush aside their interest in using psychic protection. Suggesting to such a person, "They [demons] do not exist," when such a person has personally experienced what they believe to be evil or demonic, is often wasted advice.

A person must progress along the lines of their predominant belief system, in order to get the best results. So when one has strong beliefs for a need for spiritual protection, and when their own personal experience is one in which it appears to them that they are under a psychic attack, then it would be foolish to attempt to suddenly attempt to adopt an attitude that "All is well," but it would be wise to use those tools and methods that one is already drawn to and believes in.

Communing with nature is a very great suggestion that would generally help anyone. However, in such a case as the one mentioned by our friend, I would not suggest simply abandoning her interest or practice in using what some would call "occult measures" in favor of following your strong Advaita Vedanta-type advice.

Non-dual philosophy and understanding is not a cure-all, H:O:R:A:C:E, for every type of situation that a person may be in, and certainly not for "emergency situations" in which a person is very much psychologically invested in protecting oneself from what is perceived to be a dark influence.
Old 13-05-2017, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
H:O:R:A:C:E,

Your words speak of great love and spiritual wisdom, indeed. However, when one is very much emotionally tied to--and fearful of--such things as "demons" and astral "rape," then simply brushing such things aside and taking a walk in the woods is really not the wisest thing to do.

That is, to take a nature walk is great, but in such a case as the one in this thread, it would be foolish for such a person to brush aside their interest in using psychic protection. Suggesting to such a person, "They [demons] do not exist," when such a person has personally experienced what they believe to be evil or demonic, is often wasted advice.

A person must progress along the lines of their predominant belief system, in order to get the best results. So when one has strong beliefs for a need for spiritual protection, and when their own personal experience is one in which it appears to them that they are under a psychic attack, then it would be foolish to attempt to suddenly attempt to adopt an attitude that "All is well," but it would be wise to use those tools and methods that one is already drawn to and believes in.

Communing with nature is a very great suggestion that would generally help anyone. However, in such a case as the one mentioned by our friend, I would not suggest simply abandoning her interest or practice in using what some would call "occult measures" in favor of following your strong Advaita Vedanta-type advice.

Non-dual philosophy and understanding is not a cure-all, H:O:R:A:C:E, for every type of situation that a person may be in, and certainly not for "emergency situations" in which a person is very much psychologically invested in protecting oneself from what is perceived to be a dark influence.

thanks awareness.
i believe that knowing a game is simply a game is sufficient to allow for
a person to disinvest from it when it becomes a painful experience.

all is well.
(wholeness is healthy)
Old 13-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
thanks awareness.
a person to disinvest from it when it becomes a painful experience.

all is well.
(wholeness is healthy)

It isn't that easy for all people, and you know it, H:O:R:A:C:E. Giving each person a non-dual philosophy talk and telling them that their fears or "demons" "are not real" does not work as a cure-all.

Jesus himself was wise enough to know that it would have been foolish of him to approach a person who was already convinced in demons or some malevolent attack, or badly suffering from an illness, and to say to them, "My child, there are no demons, all is well," or "You can heal yourself. The Kingdom of God is within you."

That was not his approach. He specifically had the insight and wisdom to know when it was most appropriate to share this message with those who were most receptive to it. As an occult master, knowing that many people of his era believed in demons quite fervently, he often did not challenge this belief, and helped to effect healings through allowing sick people to believe that he was exorcising unclean spirits from them.

Even today, when the fear of demons is not as deeply ingrained in the masses as it was two thousand years ago, it would not be wise to merely say to each person (on an individual basis, as you often do when offering advice) things like "All is well. Demons do not exist."

You're trying very hard in this community, spending great amounts of your online time looking for people to "save." Which is cool, if you honestly feel it brings you joy. However, you may want to follow some of your own insight/advice when it comes to saying things like, "There is no substance to false things," while your own strong efforts often do more to confirm for people in their beliefs that there is substance in such things as demonic attacks, etc.

Just look at Gr33nLuv's recent very lengthy response that she gave to us, when she said, "You can tell me all you want whether or not those things were happening, but I lived through them, I saw them, felt them, heard them." That response was actually directed to you, who had specifically said to her, "There is no substance to false things. They do not exist in truth." In my messages to her, I did not imply nor jump to that conclusion as to say such a thing.

This is the kind of "advice" you give equally to all people in this community, even those who may not be really interested in purist non-duality teachings. Would you also say that same advice to a person who may be hurt, distressed and bleeding, H:O:R:A:C:E? "You are not bleeding, there is no truth in your painful experience." Would you say something like that?

You may (or may not) be thinking that I am exaggerating in that example, but believe it or not, I have seen that you actually do at times offer your advice to some people here who clearly are not interested or resonating with non-duality type teachings, some of whom are experiencing deep pain and are feeling themselves to be in some sort of an emergency situation. The "All is well" philosophy doesn't work very well when it is forced-fed to people, my friend.

Wholeness is indeed healthy. There is no disagreement there. Again, as I mentioned in my last message to you,

"A person must progress along the lines of their predominant belief system, in order to get the best results."

That message to you there represents a level of discernment that I have been working with for quite some time, that when I myself do not follow it, I trip myself up to some degree, every time, and I am offering this advice to you as something that you would be wise to be more aware of in your own sharing of ideas with people.

You stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
a person to disinvest from it when it becomes a painful experience....

There is something vital that you missed in that:

When a person may be deeply emotionally invested in a painful experience, immediately suggesting that "it is unreal" and "all is well" to such a person is foolish, for such a person in the moment is not quite in the psychological space to deal with such a concept or state of mind. Giving such counsel, to a large degree, amounts to metaphysical mumbo jumbo for many people when repeatedly offered as a cure-all, which is often what you do.

Do not mistake intellectual, conceptual "knowledge" that "a game is simply a game" for real, deeply experiential knowledge.

Something to meditate upon, brother. Be well.
Old 14-07-2017, 09:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
It isn't that easy for all people, and you know it, H:O:R:A:C:E. Giving each person a non-dual philosophy talk and telling them that their fears or "demons" "are not real" does not work as a cure-all.

Jesus himself was wise enough to know that it would have been foolish of him to approach a person who was already convinced in demons or some malevolent attack, or badly suffering from an illness, and to say to them, "My child, there are no demons, all is well," or "You can heal yourself. The Kingdom of God is within you."

That was not his approach. He specifically had the insight and wisdom to know when it was most appropriate to share this message with those who were most receptive to it. As an occult master, knowing that many people of his era believed in demons quite fervently, he often did not challenge this belief, and helped to effect healings through allowing sick people to believe that he was exorcising unclean spirits from them.

Even today, when the fear of demons is not as deeply ingrained in the masses as it was two thousand years ago, it would not be wise to merely say to each person (on an individual basis, as you often do when offering advice) things like "All is well. Demons do not exist."

You're trying very hard in this community, spending great amounts of your online time looking for people to "save." Which is cool, if you honestly feel it brings you joy. However, you may want to follow some of your own insight/advice when it comes to saying things like, "There is no substance to false things," while your own strong efforts often do more to confirm for people in their beliefs that there is substance in such things as demonic attacks, etc.

Just look at Gr33nLuv's recent very lengthy response that she gave to us, when she said, "You can tell me all you want whether or not those things were happening, but I lived through them, I saw them, felt them, heard them." That response was actually directed to you, who had specifically said to her, "There is no substance to false things. They do not exist in truth." In my messages to her, I did not imply nor jump to that conclusion as to say such a thing.

This is the kind of "advice" you give equally to all people in this community, even those who may not be really interested in purist non-duality teachings. Would you also say that same advice to a person who may be hurt, distressed and bleeding, H:O:R:A:C:E? "You are not bleeding, there is no truth in your painful experience." Would you say something like that?

You may (or may not) be thinking that I am exaggerating in that example, but believe it or not, I have seen that you actually do at times offer your advice to some people here who clearly are not interested or resonating with non-duality type teachings, some of whom are experiencing deep pain and are feeling themselves to be in some sort of an emergency situation. The "All is well" philosophy doesn't work very well when it is forced-fed to people, my friend.

Wholeness is indeed healthy. There is no disagreement there. Again, as I mentioned in my last message to you,

"A person must progress along the lines of their predominant belief system, in order to get the best results."

That message to you there represents a level of discernment that I have been working with for quite some time, that when I myself do not follow it, I trip myself up to some degree, every time, and I am offering this advice to you as something that you would be wise to be more aware of in your own sharing of ideas with people.

You stated:

There is something vital that you missed in that:

When a person may be deeply emotionally invested in a painful experience, immediately suggesting that "it is unreal" and "all is well" to such a person is foolish, for such a person in the moment is not quite in the psychological space to deal with such a concept or state of mind. Giving such counsel, to a large degree, amounts to metaphysical mumbo jumbo for many people when repeatedly offered as a cure-all, which is often what you do.

Do not mistake intellectual, conceptual "knowledge" that "a game is simply a game" for real, deeply experiential knowledge.

Something to meditate upon, brother. Be well.
I actually enjoyed his post,(and yours) so perhaps his message was not for her, yet her post triggered a reply that may help others.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Guide

Hello Awareness, and HORACE,

I understand that this man is trying to work on himself, but at the same time he is also "abusive" - that part of himself, I believe he is either in denial about, OR, isn't aware of. He is an immature man. He was hurt quite badly & he is an immature Medium, but he does have "gifts" & he can use them, knowingly or not. I mean I had to wrap my mind around it, as he used to "help people" by clearing homes & balancing their chakra's, but at the same time, evil can and does exist in duality, in one. It's called Free Will. He told me once that his teacher told him to stop coming to her at night and bothering her whilst she slept.

He is one of the same men, I had a warning dream about. I also pulled tarots on my situation with him than at the time, and they were right on. I hurt him profoundly, and he hurt me in return. I also have an idea why he is doing it. & it's okay you don't have to believe me.

The issue's in my apartment that were happening over about a year and a half, I told him about, and at the time of our meeting, he told his reader, and she told him to tell me, that there was an open portal in the apartment below mine, and that my fears were attracting them. She also told him that he was strong enough in his abilities to clear my home. & some things about myself that he relayed to me. HIS other teacher there has done some clearing work in the city, in the same area I reside in. She also owns that business. Whether or not it is a bunch of foolishness, is beyond me. Maybe those are the idea's you're trying to leave as seeds, and I can accept that.

You can tell me all you want whether or not those things were happening, but I lived through them, I saw them, felt them, heard them. Eventually they stopped, whether it was because I ignored them, that's the besides this right now.

Never in my life have I felt something like this before. It felt real, like I could FEEL it in this dream/sleep state. Though I have remembered astral events with others, and had other things in my life come to me. I am an empath. I don't ever remember feeling pain in a dream, or feeling this in a sleep/dream state.

& we all have our own truths, I have not spoken in detail with above, my first post, so the things that happened between him and I, I DO KNOW ABOUT - which I've not shared here.

I also hurt, and we attracted one another.

I know that you're trying to help me. I also told him, I go to an online forum for guidance about situations I've had. I also told him about this name I have.... now whether or not he is on this forum, I have no idea. The whole name was not given to him, but than again, I don't remember.

I know abuse, and I have been attracting it in these last 6 months, and I have been ignoring it due to my own issue's. I also have a past of abuse, and I KNOW the signs. I know abusive men, are men that hurt deep inside, I know it is an insecurity that lies there. I understand that, again, he and I are subconsciously the same in this life time if you will - hence we attracted one another here. He had told me, he no longer dealt with Depression, and was cured of it since seeing these Mediums at this Healing centre. & he would tell me that I didn't want change, when he knew absolutely NOTHING of the change I have made. I don't think he is free of that hurt yet, or else he would no wield it to hurt another. When we went out, he did what he wanted when he wanted, as he wanted.

He offered protection, he offered financial assistance, he offered that he was only ever trying to "help me" and that last visit we had with one another, was him trying to "help me" - Physically - Sexually - I wanted to be held - he needed to get off - there was no -into- trying to withhold here (I'm sure a mod will step in if I say so much) he offered all within a weeks time of meeting him, other things that would hopefully "help me" I wasn't looking for assistance as such. & those are major warning signs. HUGE. In regards to abusive men in such a short time frame. To give things, only to control the other person.

I have been there done that, but unfortunately where I am again in hurting very much, I again ignored that, I again KNEW what it was he was doing and saying, and thought, I'm an adult now, no longer 20's, and I again repeated that same mistake. I don't dwell in it as I did than. I am apart of it. & I don't blame all of it on him, because I took a part in it - I got something from it, as he did. & I know that I would never have that again - that I am worth more, as I was too, all those years ago. I abstained from physical and men for a little over ten years, and than I dove head first back into it. A blast from the past.

I don't know if that is in fact a Demon that came to me, yes I chose that word, I have no idea what voice that was, I have only been told that there are Demons that choose to speak to you using a loved one's voice. I live alone. My mother and I do not speak, and she lives, not even in this city. She lives in a different province entirely. & she is the ONLY one that uses that name with me.

It has been almost a month and half since that last event with him. I know this was him, as it was only something he would do. It felt the same as it did before.

Different people were telling me to use those things, that is why I have them, and have been using them. Whether or not they are wrong to use. I have no idea. Thought I'd give it a shot. I also started about this time last year, using white, blue, and green light to fill my apartment, and my prayer to ArchAngel Michael just about nightly, until I started to ignore those things.

I have enjoyed having a connection with my higher self, the divine, my guides, my angels. I have felt protected when I know they're around. Not so alone. Not so in fear. I live in it every day. I have worked to make it better in some area's, lot's of other area's still need work. I feel I am very aware of myself in that regard.

Of course, this may just all be hullabaloo and that I just made it all up in my mind. Maybe.