Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Newbie ;)

The energy in the sky

So I recently read an article about the energy you can see floating in the sky, the things that look like orbs or dots. I hope that makes sense. I started looking and was able to see it and if i focus on the sky the little orbs get brighter. I was just wondering what else i can do with this? I read to pretend you have a nose in your chest and "inhale" the energy into your chest. Had anyone tried anything else?

Thanks!
Old 18-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Ascender
Yes if you concentrate on the energy in the sky and try to shut everything else out and totally focus on the energy then begin to relax you should feel an amazing sensation in your chest
don't get scarf as it's good energy coming through your chest.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:54 AM
Pathfinder
It's so busy and active! Like rivers of orbs bouncing and flowing from one place to the next. I've noticed they get more energetic and slightly red when in clouds with more rain. Otherwise my abilities lay in sight so I haven't tried working with that energy. It's almost always easier to see on cloudy days though.
Old 28-01-2016, 04:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello, I know exactly what your talking about I experience it myself. I haven't found anyone directly who knows what it is yet but based on the research o have done it has to do with life force energy, the flower of life and the magnetic field. If you look closely and the orbs are moving fast enough it resembles a flower. Practice your breathing techniques, not with your mouth and nose but from within. Also keep a positive outlook at all times, you are the focal point, your vibrations are influencing the magnetic field and everybody around you.
Old 31-01-2016, 02:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your responses!:)
Old 15-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I have always called this the Glitters of God, ever since i was a kid this stuff has amazed me, i started using my hands to try to "capture" this stuff and recently have been very efficient in it, also, after paying so much attention, i can now see this energy every where. It is fun to creating swirling balls, and also, focusing on this made seeing auras for me, easier. I think its good to use in training yourself to see energy, or at least thats what i have used it for, I don't know if its frowned at or anything. I like it because almost every one can see this stuff if you get them to try and then its like,,, just jaw dropping for them... especially the ones who need "proof"
Old 20-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayj222
So I recently read an article about the energy you can see floating in the sky, the things that look like orbs or dots. I hope that makes sense. I started looking and was able to see it and if i focus on the sky the little orbs get brighter. I was just wondering what else i can do with this? I read to pretend you have a nose in your chest and "inhale" the energy into your chest. Had anyone tried anything else?

Thanks!

Basically, what I've heard is that the flame of a lamp has an orb of energy surrounding it, so maybe that analogy applies to the stars, unless it's a reference to the Moon. The Dark Space which surrounds the stars or specks of light is actually a reference to Akash. So the understanding "energy in the sky" is also a reference to that.

The reason for the analogy of "the nose in the chest" has more to do with the fact that the way for acknowledging the energy of Akash is kind of different from the way of experiencing it. When we look up to the sky, that is how we acknowledge Akash. Then again, keep in mind the fact that we should try to understand this from the perspective of the inward journey.

But the way for experiencing the energy of Akash is kind of different. The Sun has a lot to do with Akash, and the Moon reflects the light of the Sun. Likewise, the understanding for Akash can kind of be likened to the understanding of a mirror. If I place a mirror flat down on the floor, then it will reflect what is above, just as the light of the Sun reflects on the Moon's surface.