Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Experiencer
Breaking up

So,we broke up.And though I wanted it because didn't feel myself with him,and he was somehow repressive,I can't cope well with the breaking up.I even can't get out of my mail,waiting for a message,though I know I will not have one.I feel guilty in a way,and am not sure what to do-should I send him a mail with some kind of an apology,or try to go on with my life...Well,indeed,he was the one who told me he didn't feel like writing me anymore,but I feel bad without his communication,though I felt bad with it also.Just don't know what is the right thing to do...
Old 15-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Experiencer

Give yourself time. That will tell
Did you ever meet each other?
Be kind to yourself and keep busy x
Old 15-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Deactivated Account

How did he respond to you breaking up with him?
Old 15-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Experiencer

Oh and I've finished it lots of times. Trust me you will return again
Having learnt a little more
Mostly communication lol
It's like an invisible chord pulling you back all the time
Can't escape it I'm afraid!!
Old 15-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for the replies!

Laulau,no,we never met,just exchanging mails,we live in different countries,besides,he still lives with his ex-partner.

Scarlet,in fact when I spoke my personal opinion about a matter we discussed (which I avoided to do because he always withhdraws when I don't agree with him-he considers that as an offence somehow) he told me it would be better if I don't write to him anymore.And I said I would spend my summer in the countryside,so he said good-bye.

Maybe I can't escape,but he can
Old 15-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account

I think you're in the right, giving yourself some space from him. But only time will tell...
You can accept the connection without needing to be in a relationship. That will make things much easier for you, I think.