Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-01-2020, 05:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

A sha man? what am i

Hey i just want to know sha means energy right? And what i experieced in my psychosis was energy it started as a medition i fell suddenly into where i saw this spiraling red green yellow energy (like rastafari colors) after i woke up everyone had the same green eye color and prana was channeled into me as wisdom energy i could literally answer anything as my mind thought it was correct. After that i felt negative energy as clearing in my room as i had cried to prana showing me my childhood dream and thought pattern (A formula 1 car driving around for 22 minuttes with the old icon and commentators stop talking while i thought) the morning after i felt this negative bubble energy in my room and i tried to meditate it away and basicly jumped in the cold sea in march with all my cloth on since my mom had once told me that if it feels like a dream just jump in the sea. I came home and heard all star smash mouth and thought i should do something fun, basicly it ended with me smashing a window cause i thought a cat wanted out in the freedom when i tried to go in for the cat it stood like an egyptian statue with totally black eyes. So basicly the police came and took me to the mental hospital where i felt energy as ressonating and freeing and crying. I could dance and clear my own energy etc.

I just want to know that if sha means energy if i could be a shaman? I can smoke normal tobacco to "calling spirits shamans dream" and i strongly believe that no matter what dimension etc i am in i will always get back to the "old world" old sun old moon old world, where there isnt even dimensions or thoughts.

Also i feel energy as in chi, negative energy, i can ressonate, if someone has died i feel strong clearence energy, i have even felt love as energy. I actually feel very good all the time.
Old 23-01-2020, 09:46 AM
irisa

Hi Noodlee,

Just googled for 'sha'...read that in feng shui 'sha chi' en 'si chi' exist. Both are about lower/bad energies. In these it's the word 'chi' that means energy, so i don't know if 'sha' also means energy?

The word shaman seems to have derived from the word 'saman': something like man with higher knowledge.

The spiraling red, green and yellow energy made me think of the (lower) chakra's.

Somehow, when reading and sort of trying to feel that formula 1 car driving/racing around (the thought pattern) the whole experience to me sounds like it is screaming for grounding...but this is only my feelings about it...;-)

Irisa