Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-01-2020, 05:19 AM
Knower
Same dream, at least 3 times in a row in one night

I'll do my best to make this as short as possible.

Lately I've been having a lot of "other life" dreams in the sense that many of my dreams seem to be taking place in an alternate life apart from the one in which I am currently writing this.

Perhaps you know the feeling, in your dream it is as if you're living a life that seemingly has nothing to do with your "waking life" or "real life" but feels every bit as real and full and as far as you're concerned this is your life...as if for the duration of the dream you've stepped into someone else's shoes and are living another life only it doesn't feel "other"...it feels like your life until you wake up and you're left confused.

This particular thread of dreams started a few nights ago where I first had a dream that I was in my room (another version of me's room) doing things, nothing important or noteworthy. I woke up at some point while I was in this room to my pitch dark room in this reality and I was confused as to how I got "here" and wasn't sure what room I was in. I looked around and couldn't see anything so I just decided my confusion was caused by the dream and decided to go back to sleep.

Tonight I've had a similar experience, not a dream in which I am confused as to my surroundings upon waking but rather a series of recurring dreams in which it feels as if I have left one real place for another. The recurring dream is essentially the same subject matter every time but with changes according to the previous dream events. Also for clarity's sake I don't know any of the people in the dream in my waking life.

The dream:

I am standing with two guys and a woman in a parking lot. One of them I know very well, the other two I seem to only be acquainted with. The three of them are just about to leave somewhere I don't know where but it seems like a significant trip.

One of the guys is an extremely close friend to me, it seems like we're practically brothers...maybe best friends since childhood or something. His leaving town and separating from me seems to be having an effect on him. I get the feeling it's that we've always been around each other and this would be the first time since we were not going to be able to be physically there for one another.

At this point during the first time I have this dream, the group leaves and the scene changes to a building of some kind. In this part of the dream I am an observer of the dream rather than an a character in the dream.

There is a woman in a white dress who is escaping from a group of men who are apart of some kind of gang or mafia or something. The leader of the gang is very angry that the woman has escaped and has ordered his men to find her and kill her and eventually they are successful and then I wake up.

I go back to sleep....

The dream starts out again from the point of where my friend and the two other people are about to leave but this time after saying my goodbyes to my friend I walk up to the woman (with the awareness from the previous dream) and I tell her that she needs to listen to me and I say "I know you have a sister (referring to the woman in the white dress) and she's in trouble" to which she is visibly shaken to hear.

After this the other guy (not my friend) steps in and he seems to have knowledge of what I'm talking about and tries to calm down the woman saying that he will take care of it but she is still not handling the news very well.

The group leaves again and this time the dream scene switches to an almost mansion of sorts where all of us, are hanging out in the back by a rather large pool and I notice the girls sister laying out on a lawn chair. Me, my friend and the other two people are swimming, messing around in the pool but the sister never speaks or says anything and the dream shifts again to the sister fleeing from this mob boss hell bent on killing her and he does.

I go back to sleep...

I am back in the parking lot again and this time I feel like I have to make it clear how much trouble the girls sister is in so I walk straight up to her and I say "Look, I'm from the future and you really need to listen to me. I know that you have a sister and she's in a lot of trouble. YOU NEED TO HELP HER!" at which point the not my friend guy comes up to calm her down but she is hysterical and he pulls out a gun and says "I have a choice damn it!" and I woke up again.

Since then I decided to write out the dream and haven't gone back to sleep yet.
Old 22-01-2020, 08:07 PM
irisa

Hi Lucid,

interesting dream(s)!

I don't know if they are about previous life, but i understand why you would think of that.

What came to my mind while reading your dreams:

The 2 guys and 1 woman could together symbolize you: the male, the female and the soul...(maybe sounds very weird..)
The soul then is the guy that felt like your brother. His leaving town and seperating from you...you mentioned being best friends since childhood...Before becoming best friends i think you 2 were one; thinking about how open (living from the heart/soul) children still are.
Your best friend/brother/soul leaving town and seperating then feels like the time after childhood: when one learns to live by rules, learn about theories...when one gets separated from ones true self.

The scene then changes to a building...the hard world maybe?
In this part you are an observer rather then a character: maybe this is purely about how you experience the dream right then but it could as well point to how many people, when separated from their true self rather live life from the side than really being the actor in their own play (again lot of living by the rules etcetera).

The woman in the white dress...purity, emotion.
The group of men/some kind of gang or mafia: the rational...duality.
The leader being very angry that the woman has escaped...this part makes me feel of the how men (and even earlier women also) were raised: to show no emotion at all...showing emotion was weak. Maybe this has been part of your life somehow/somewhere? Or in earlier lives..

In the second dream you walk up to the woman, like you acknowledge yourself having emotions. You say to her "I know you have a sister", again feels like acknowledging. Her reaction is the shaking...which, i think, could show your own reaction to this acknowledgement of you having emotions?

The (not your friend) guy then steps in...he could symbolize a new found strength...a whole new feeling that appeared because of the acceptance of those certain feelings….But this still doesn't feel all that comfy to you?

Then you all are in sort of mansion with pool...feels like a not so comfy situation has become much less stressed...sort of 'life goes on'...but the emotion seemed to have been left alone again...You notice the sister...again a little acknowledgement of an emotion. Emotion gets 'killed' again.

In the 3rd dream it seems like you know better now; YOU NEED TO HELP HER. Feels like knowing the need to get in touch with certain feelings/emotion.
The 'being from the future' part i think is about having learned from other and older situations...beging from the future: sorting things out so the outcome will be different from the earlier outcomes.
But something still doesn't seem to feel good. The gun could stand for male/power...
Resulting in the knowledge that one has a choice…???

Hm, just my thoughts... hope you understand my writing...i don't know if i still do...;-)

Irisa
Old 22-01-2020, 08:13 PM
irisa

About the mansion with pool...where you all messed around.
I wrote about it as being a more comfy place, but while reading it again and because the woman got killed i think the "messing around" could stand for, again, the hard and especially fast world...where everything should shine and be fun…?????
Old 24-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Guide

Lucid, I had three dreams as sequential parts or chapters of something I cannot figure out. Each dream at one night of this week. An unknown place with strange persons trying to teach me. That is all I remember.
Old 25-01-2020, 06:38 AM
Deactivated Account
I think the 'not friend guy' might actually be the mob boss in disguise, that's why you can't stop the killings. However this particular aspect is in search of freedom, or at least would like to take a more participatory role in conscious manifestation and creation in real life events, as opposed to being at the mercy of others and circumstance, i.e. conscious you/physical reality/etc. So you can 'give birth' to the woman in white. ???

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 29-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account
@Op, were you thinking about the dream while going back to sleep.

There is a high probability, if you concentrate on a dream while going to sleep, that you may enter it again.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:37 AM
Knower
- Irisa

The interpretation of our own dreams can often be difficult and while I am still unsure exactly what the dream(s) I shared mean, you certainly were able to touch on some themes that have been occurring within my life for quite some time.

My childhood was fairly unstable and chaotic so I felt as though I was forced to leave my childhood behind terms of responsibilities that I felt I needed to step up and address as best I could. This also ironically or perhaps not caused me to remain a perpetual child in many ways and so even though I am unsure to what degree I had to seperate myself from myself so to speak, there was definitely a parting of being so to speak as a child but it wasn't the typical growing out of childhood experience...rather it felt sudden and almost forced given my situation and how I interpreted it.

As far as someone who lives their life as more of an observer as compared to the actor in their own movie so to speak, that describes me very accurately. You also talked about purity, emotions and such things and these are both things which I have struggled with greatly and yes the "not my friend guy" was not comfy to me at all. I didn't have a very good feeling about him in the dream.

Where I am presently in life is that I've come to see all of creation as myself and so this is kind of how I look at the dream too. I'm still not sure what it means but you've definitely helped me to see the image a little more clearly by highlighting some themes that are/have been present in my life and your writing was perfectly understandable.

Thank you for your insight and I apologize for taking so long to reply as it's been awhile since I visited the site.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:41 AM
Knower
- Lyzth

That is interesting, this dream sequence that I shared was the first time that I remember having a dream which seemed to be a continuation or redreaming of a previous dream but I suppose it must be a relatively common thing.

A dream in which you are being taught sounds wonderful! Thank you for the response and I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Knower
- Ciona

What you have said hits the target right in the center as far it relates to my personal life. At a young age after experiencing several violent situations I became extremely passive in my character and suppressed an aspect of myself as it scared me and I did not want to allow it to come to the surface.

For many years I refused to retaliate when someone harmed me and instead I would just take everything that was dished out towards me and I internalized everything and tried my best to bury it somewhere deep. It got to the point in my life where start having a recurring dream to where I was standing at a crosswalk waiting to cross the street and crowds of people would come up and just start stabbing me over and over but I would never retaliate or even run. I just stood there and took it until I couldn't stand and fell then they would stab me again and again until I bled out but I would never die or lose consciousness even after losing all my blood and regardless of how long they continued to stab me.

I've felt for a long time that the aspect of myself that I suppressed isn't happy about it. Not to say I feel that it is angry with me but rather that I've locked an innocent man in prison and tossed out the key.

Since the time I did this quite some time ago as a child, I haven't really lived in physical reality much consciously as I mostly live in my head and I do feel a disconnect with my physical body almost as if no one is home so to speak. I don't mean to say that I feel like my physical body isn't mine or should be different or anything like that but rather that I let go of my attachment to it as I saw it as something that only brought suffering.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:58 AM
Knower
- Dan_SF

I'm not sure that I was thinking about the dream after the first time I woke up and went back to sleep but after experiencing the same dream universe as it were a second time, I was definitely thinking about went I went to sleep again.