Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-03-2020, 12:45 AM
Knower

Interesting how so many people can identify and yet Galtrav probably forgot she ever asked, or got the advice she needed!
Old 18-04-2020, 03:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
Interesting how so many people can identify and yet Galtrav probably forgot she ever asked, or got the advice she needed!

I haven't been in for awhile, sorry. Hope all of you are well and safe :-)

I messaged that person last March to ask how she is during this time and she responded. I asked to meetup after the lockdown for a catch up and she agreed. It's been 8 months since we've last seen eachother. She wanted to have a virtual chat but I said better if we meet after the lockdown to talk.

No communication after Dec when she messaged til I in return messaged last March.

For closure or to begin again, depends ...
Old 27-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
If someone unfriended you on FB and just all of a sudden after 4 months, messaged you on whatsapp saying Merry Christmas and they miss talking to you and asked you out to meet them for a drink, would you go out with them or take them back as a friend?

No. Why would I? And why would you? Obviously that person is manipulating you, or trying to.