Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 02:49 PM
cweiters

Unseen Forces

Just how much are you in control of your life?
Do you sometime feel your life being influenced or controlled by unseen forces?

Most people can only share their experience with the paranormal. IMHO, we humans are so busy trying to control the world around us, we rarely acknowledge the influential factor of being controlled ourselves.

Love to all
cw
Old 12-03-2007, 04:43 PM
dreamer

I am paranormal myself to some degree, my whole mind is an unseen force until it becomes manifest, then i see it in all its glory (and horror too lol). Man I'm one ****ed up, amazing, horrible, beautiful, ugly, angelic, demonic entity when seen in my entirity, warts and all lol.
Old 13-03-2007, 12:30 AM
angelicious

Control isn't a word I can relate too. My Higher Power, the unseen, the source, or God, was/is/has always been in the drivers seat of my life. So, the answer is yes, I am in total care of my life now. From within to without. All seen and unseen for I am it all and I am nothing. I have no desire to control anything or anyone in the world around me. This includes me. Like most of you, I flow with life unhindered.

Old 13-03-2007, 04:27 PM
cweiters

Angelicious I believe God want us to control what is within our power to do so. I also fell the wisdom is knowing our limitations. IMHO, Only because I am spirit contained in physical form do I have limits. Just as water contained within a glass, if I pour the water out of the glass in to the ocean it become apart of a much bigger container.
Quote:
I have no desire to control anything or anyone in the world around me. This includes me. Like most of you, I flow with life unhindered.

My SF family have convienced me I am Co-Creator of the Creator, being made in image of God.

Love to all
cw
Old 13-03-2007, 04:32 PM
janspirit

hi cw

I believe we have free will and choices come up everyday in our lives, and of course we control what we decide,choose to do...

I think sometimes things happen totally beyond our control... I believe that its not the actual events that matter, but how we deal with them, from a place of calm, and what we learn from them. WE are in a school here to learn from our experiences, that's what I believe. I think karma has something to do with it too. U reap what u sow...

So yeah I'd say unseen forces have a part in our lives - but are these unseen forces our higher selves? our angels? our guides? God? I'd say yes to all...

love n light

jan x
Old 13-03-2007, 04:44 PM
cweiters

Yes to all janspirt! We are influenced by so many powers many are not spiritual.
Yet I believe not matter what the situation will always work or the greater goodness for those who love our Creator.

Even if your creator is yourself.

Love to all
cw
Old 13-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Just how much are you in control of your life?
Do you sometime feel your life being influenced or controlled by unseen forces?

The unseen forces that drive me seem to come in from above my head.
Sometimes I can feel negative thoughts playing down from above. From the soul centre.

I push a bit of white light upwards (through the crown) and the weight lifts.

Love and light,

AM
Old 13-03-2007, 10:49 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
Angelicious I believe God want us to control what is within our power to do so. I also fell the wisdom is knowing our limitations. IMHO, Only because I am spirit contained in physical form do I have limits. Just as water contained within a glass, if I pour the water out of the glass in to the ocean it become apart of a much bigger container.

My SF family have convienced me I am Co-Creator of the Creator, being made in image of God.

Love to all
cw

Yes, cw,

I live the life of a Co-creator of the Creator, ummm, think I'm one of the SF family members that has mentioned that before (???). Lol
Any hoo, you're preaching to the converted on that subject, lol, me art is one of the many expressions of this principle, in manifested form.

I feel it's not a matter of God wanting us to control what is in our power to do so, I feel God wants us to take responsibility for what is in our power to do so. There is a diference.

With great power comes great responsibility and we share in it all.

Nothing is under control, or out of control, perceiving that everything has a purpose for the highest good, makes it easy & effortless to flow with life and universal energy unhindered.

It's all about trust. Trusting the powers that be, trusting in yourself, trusting in others, trusting in God, trusting in the universe, trusting that the past served a purpose for our greater good, trusting that what is not appearent yet will be okay. It's trusting that God has your back right now.

I feel wisdom is not knowing limitations, boundaries, there is no glass to be poured from.

I feel, metaphorically speaking, like a splash of water from the ocean, the sea of the whole, the Source of All, the force of all that is seen & unseen, destined to fall back into the sea from whence I came. My form is not the container of Spirit but my Spirit is the container of form. I am not a human having a spiritual experience. I'm spirit having a human experience.

What I've said here isn't a total explanation of how I perceive the topic of unseen forces. It's much deeper yet very simple for me. So don't take it literally what I say in few words, it's just a stage I'm at now. I can see your point of view though, it's just I've been there, thought that, and have since changed my mind. It's all good.

Last edited by angelicious : 14-03-2007 at 05:06 AM.
Old 14-03-2007, 03:32 PM
cweiters

Thank you angelicious I totally agree with you, responsibility is a much better choice of words. I truly appreciate correction, just as AM and you have mentioned some of these influences are welcome and some we want to discard.

This is why we use prayer, crystals, candles, meditation, magic, white light, just to name a few things we do to protect ourselves as we are growing to be evern more responsible for our spiritual development.

Love to all
cw
Old 15-03-2007, 11:15 AM
angelicious

That perfectly fine CW.

I must say, in my case, I don't do a lot to protect myself, I'm defenseless in spiritual growth because all of my deepest fears have gone. I'm no longer afraid and feel I don't need protecting because I've been protected all along. A mantra that resonates with me is, "I am fearless and free in Gods love for me." Just started realizing its meaning and many other things that ring true for me.

However, I do a few of the things you mentioned too, like meditate & prayers etc. Mostly to commune with spirit, and prayers of thanks giving, but not for protection (you need to be afraid of something for that, aye).

Last edited by angelicious : 24-03-2007 at 09:52 AM.
Closed Thread