Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
No my friend.
I’ll fill you in.
In the thread that was closed tat was about a recent member leaving, I posted my thoughts, in general, about what I see as “teacher energy” and how it must be disturbing to those who give it off, because ½ the forum loves it and the other ½ doesn’t and contentions will be raised with what is being said or preached.
Anyways this prompted a post that was repeated as the OP of this thread because the other was closed. That posts past was basically asking how can anybody have contentions with what the one who left preached and that was “love is all” and “love is the source of all”
It got turned into all kinds of things after that which has left me going Huh? and others as well.
But no it is not about someones signature saying I love you.

Blessings, James

I must say all of our troubles also began when I changed my sig - but you are not the person of my example - so sorry!
Old 13-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
As I said before Lisa I don't want to post this publicly because doing that would cause nothing but grief, and in fact I like the guy who posted it even if he is a little tightly wound. I see his other posts on the forum and he seems a pretty good guy - it's just my bad luck I ran into this 'sensitivity' of his.

Yes, I knew you didn't want to share details- it was the idea that there were a number of negative reactions that got me. Not what they were. And then the why this would be so?

But if you don't want to get into it publicly, then what does What skin is it off anybody's hiney if love is the cause of all? mean?

I will now PM you the worst example and you can see for yourself, and comment here on your opinion about it but please do not reveal the name of the poster.

Thanks and Ok.

Old 13-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Master
That's pretty much my take on it, too James...and pretty sure I know who is being referred to.

Old 13-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
That's pretty much my take on it, too James...and pretty sure I know who is being referred to.

Thank you for being my sanity check.........I know I am old but I didn't think I was losing my mind just yet....lol
Old 13-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Neville

so this thread is in actuality , some kind of a crusade then? I am real slow on the up take.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Lisa

Quote:
You were, however, definitely the final impetus for this thread, seeking as you do a safe place for you to preach, away from anything else you perceive as preaching.

omg. TAKE OFF THOSE BOXING GLOVES JAMES!!!!
Old 13-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
so this thread is in actuality , some kind of a crusade then? I am real slow on the up take.

Not at all. I just thought it would be very instructive for us all to talk about it.

In the open.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Neville

Quote:
Not at all. I just thought it would be very instructive for us all to talk about it.

In the open.
Oh OK, I must have gotten the wrong impression
Old 13-10-2011, 05:39 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa

...But if you don't want to get into it publicly, then what does What skin is it off anybody's hiney if love is the cause of all? mean?

I don't see any value in pointing fingers - but I would really like to know just what it asks.
Old 13-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Master
You were, however, definitely the final impetus for this thread, seeking as you do a safe place for you to preach, away from anything else you perceive as preaching.

omg. TAKE OFF THOSE BOXING GLOVES JAMES!!!! Lisa

Huh?
Lisa, I never responded to this yet another accusation that you quoted above so I'd say I never had them on. But I am running out of cheeks to turn.
Did you think I said what you quoted? I'm confused........