Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 05-11-2018, 07:01 AM
Master
what do you wish you would share with someone?

sometimes what we want to do is easier said than done.. it would be great (usually lol) if we would just go ahead and do or say what we're wishing we would but that's not always going to happen so hopefully this can be a special thread for sharing what we hope and feel

Simply write what you wish you would say or do and to whom if you want. I had positive things in mind but often we resist doing or saying the positive things because of other factors or negativity, so feel free to write about those but include at least one positive desired outcome of action on your part

i.e. I'm smad (since I had a baby I started using that word for sad & mad which babies sometimes tend to be) at my man right now because I feel unloved and unappreciated but I really just want to go to his arms and have us be open and honest and kind with each other
this is not a great example and probably not what I intended to write but hopefully it is all right enough and you get the point

I also want to stop writing this, go to the bathroom, and pick up my adorable baby blowing raspberries lol and hug her and put her on my lap after changing her diaper yay lol and I will do that (why not include things you will actually do if you want too, or what you want to do but will do instead)
Old 05-11-2018, 06:41 PM
Suspended
Guide
I'm upset that I disappointed myself by falling back into bad behaviour, yet at the same time I feel immensely grateful for having met a friend that has given me hope and faith just from her being herself. I hope she can forgive me and that she is gonna be just fine from December forwards.

Love is real.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:39 PM
Master
This is an interesting question. I have nothing in particular that I can think of, or rather.. there's so much that mentioning one thing in particular seems inadequate..
Old 05-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Knower

I wish I could say these things to these people:

Mum, I think I understand you. Not completely, but I am close. How hard your seemingly perfect life has been, and how claustrophobic. All the suffering underneath that rage that used to scare me off as a child. I wish I could hug you tight.

Mr Y, I still don't understand you, but I still love you. I think I am close to be ok with that. Even because these are two things I can't change and that probably will be forever, the love along with the not understanding.

Dear sister I love you, you are the most important person in my life. I hope we'll talk again soon.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:22 AM
Guide
"I would marry you in a heartbeat cutie pie." lol
Old 13-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Guide
Sorry one more, for Curtis. (Apparently when I'm sleep talking I call you Curtis.) "Did you choose to do that fun thing on the 10th? You are such a generous person. I am so happy I met you."
Old 13-11-2018, 09:45 PM
Suspended
Guide
Meow!!!!

Last edited by M.Tesla : 14-11-2018 at 01:50 AM.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Wish things didn’t end the way they did I wish you could see that I was just trying to help you get rid of your shadow that you hold on to and for you to understand my love but now you’re gone I wish the best for you and you did find what the universe offered you you just didn’t see it thanks
Old 27-11-2018, 01:15 AM
Ascender
I want to get married again.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:12 AM
Suspended
Guide
I miss you so much.. this life and all its contracts are the reason we cwnt be together. As much as it hurts, I'm losing hope. I feel the bitter remnants you left over in me, the meories... god knows how much I miss you. I wish he could take it all away, all the pain all the suffering all the grief..I dont feel like saying anything elsw