Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Master
do I want to be heard too badly? warning long rants =/

I am unsure but suppose that this thread fits best here in this section.

*let me first say I have struggled with issues of anxiety and being afraid to talk to people throughout my life, and also didn't think I would or could ever be in a serious relationship like I am now.. so with that, being unheard and dishonored as I feel, it is even harder to talk to my fiance than it normally would be. though I apparently found it easier to talk to him than most others in life, still I guess we don't necessarily communicate very well despite having a supposedly open honest relationship where we can tell each other anything yada yada lol. I wonder how much of my anxiety in general has to do with issues of being unheard since childhood and whatnot..*

I want to talk about how I feel disregarded and unheard. this quickly escalates to offenses of being considered a nag and broken record and all that unsavory jazz.. but I know absolutely that I have ideas and thoughts and sentiment worth sharing and being heard, understood, and accepted.

This is primarily with my fiance as he, besides my baby daughter, is the center of my life at the moment and it doesn't include many others right now.. but I guess it is a general issue for my life including my posts here on the forum. I don't want to be needy and obnoxious but for instance I made a post in the Healing section which I know could help most people with their issues.. yet nearly 30 views and no replies. I am afraid that the important truth I share is not fairly being considered.. and as I attest in my post I know it is not easy to change your life in the ways (it actually mainly just involves eating fruit lol believe it or not) but it is the truth and I guarantee that, whether one believes I could say for certain or not. the evidence and reality support it. but anyways, I tried not to talk like that in my post and just supply as much information as I could. and my post is very long so that could be a deterrent, but I am sure if I just said You must eat fruit the concept wouldn't be easily accepted either. now I am going on like I too often do so that could be a clue for many to diagnose what is wrong with me lol and why people are not wanting to hear or listen to me..

but I of course don't always approach it like this. it seems like no matter how I do, most are unreceptive. thankfully I have come across people that trust and believe in me and are also willing to research and realize on their own (mostly on facebook which is where most of my social life was before, because I used it to seek other truth seekers and such) but overall as I imagine most people encounter most people don't even want to consider what I am saying.

Since I have a baby now this concerns her and is more important than ever. I don't want her to eat processed foods or cooked foods (which store bought baby foods are usually) and other junk but my fiance and then his mom refuse to listen to me. She would probably follow what he said and before my daughter was born I said I wanted to make her food fresh but there were issues breastfeeding and he got these stupid plastic baby food pouches in a pinch and that's the only way he got her to drink the formula so he just kept using them ever since. He eventually made his own formula and we got away from store bought (and I kept trying to breastfeed still) and I am grateful for that at least but the thing is I wanted to make formula and looked into it before he did and he wouldn't let me make it on my own (he said unless the doctor okays it but you know how brainwashed they can be and then when he made his formula he didn't ask the doctor of course) and then didn't let me have input when he took it upon himself to make one using too many processed and unhealthful ingredients..

I have tried so many times to gently tell him about things and leave research and information up on the computer for him and I have cried and been mad and sad and blah blah blah... he won't listen to me and isn't open to discussing no matter what he claims. I just don't understand why it is so hard for the truth to be accepted and why many people are so against me trying to help and do what is right.

I make my baby fresh food most days but my fiance doesn't eat fruit (besides the vegetable fruits like cucumber and tomato etc) and I don't make money at the moment so I feel like it's also a struggle to get enough fruit stocked in the house and am afraid of running out.. I don't even eat it that much myself anymore even though I want to eat mostly fruit. cuz I am afraid I won't have it for the baby then. I usually mostly eat the peels and stuff from when I'm cutting hers to make her baby smoothies lol. I mean I do eat some fruit still but not as much as I would like to and I know it is the healthiest food. I feel bad when we run out and I have to let him know cuz he is oblivious and apparently can't see the empty fruit drawer or banana bowl or just doesn't see it as a necessity.. and he'll go to the store and pick up a handful or even a dozen of the stupid plastic pouches of processed baby food but barely any and sometimes no real fruit. it just doesn't make sense and if I ask him if he really thinks the processed stuff is better he usually says something about how he's not gonna argue with me at that point..

I am just exasperated about this particular issue as you can see. We both had/have health issues and I don't want my daughter to grow up being sick too and I know her body is already ailing a bit cuz babies inherit from their mothers and my diet also has not been ideal as I'd want it to be. I did want to start drinking a lot of fresh smoothies for a long time and having a baby finally caused me to have the motivation to make them almost every day, often multiple times a day, but I can't always make them for myself cuz I don't want to use up all the fruit on myself.

My fiance is not really supportive of my wanting to 'go raw' for at least a week to begin with and loves feeding people delicious cooked food cuz his own diet is limited too (not necessarily in all good ways lol but there are some bad for you starches, beans and stuff he won't eat that I still do) and he likes to live vicariously through others.. and I know I should be grateful for the simpler time now when my baby can't eat everythinggg we eat yet cuz he and his mom have plans to feed her other things I don't want her to eat.. but anyway he buys the groceries and used to be happy to get them for me but is less so nowadays. if I really wanted to eat raw or mostly fruit for a while he would probably get me the groceries, though I am afraid he would be alarmed at how much fresh fruit one needs to eat.. but it's hard enough to fight my own self in getting to that point. I suppose if I live by example more it helps others see your beliefs better. and hopefully the evidence will come to fruition because I am certain this diet will help clear a lot of nastiness and negativity up. I also know I need to be making my own money even though he had enough money to comfortably take care of me at least to begin with.. I had issues with being self-sufficient before him, and know it's unwise for me to rely on others especially with my North Node in Astrology but that's another story lol.. it's like an important life lesson for me which may be why it's so hard for me to do.

I guess I answered my own question posed in the title, but what else do I do? I have tried to be patient and quiet and work on myself but I am still at this point.. I guess the answer is to continue working on myself and do a better job of it.. but still I want to know why it's so hard for people to listen to me, especially when what I share is usually really important and the truth. I have spent years seeking what I know and didn't always know it all myself of course. I have stumbled upon many pitfalls and was wrong about things and am sure I am still wrong about some, but some things I swear I know and are backed up by evidence all around. and some of it is really just common sense! who could honestly say that a plastic pouch is better than a real live organic fresh ripe piece of fruit or whatever produce? or that cooked food is still alive and genuinely healthy for the body because that doesn't make sense.. We are part of nature and there is a plan and path for human beings and straying from that path is what causes issues. I just want things to be right and good as they are supposed to be. and I want to protect and help my daughter and anyone else I can. but I should not have to struggle so much when it comes to her and it hurts so much and I don't want her to suffer the consequences of others foolishness and willful ignorance. it's unfair. I know if I made my own money I could buy more fresh food for her, and myself.. but still I couldn't prevent others from feeding whatever they want to her cuz they won't listen to me! and I feel bad trying to tell them over and over again but come on....

I'm sorry this post turned out to what it is I guess, especially since this isn't the venting section of the forum.. but maybe someone can actually take the time to read it in full and offer me sincere advice and insight. I know it seems kind of obvious and I really didn't intend to post what I did, but here I am so I guess it is meant to be and I am open to the opinions and everything of anyone willing and wanting to share them. Thank you
Old 04-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Suspended

Others are the mirror of yourself, as you are the mirror for others.

Also while we have the responsibility to educate others on topics they might not be aware of, it is not our job to do the work for them. You give them the seed of knowledge and it is their choice to grow and cultivate the tree.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Master
hey JustForToday, thank you very much for your reply. I was told that adage about the mirror of ourselves before and I found it to be true and try to keep it in mind, but a reminder is great, thank you.

but I must wonder when it is an issue of what to feed our daughter (nevermind ourselves or each other) and a matter of one pure fresh live food and a plastic pouch of dead deoxygenated food made in a factory, what am I supposed to do? it's fair that I don't want my baby consuming the latter, right? I understand that people may disagree with me about a lot, but that is common sense. although it could also be brought into the equation that I eat too much food I'd consider dead still. I know I can't wait for support to make the changes I want but I'm sure you can understand it's hard, especially when the modern misguided lifestyle is hard.. but anyways I do try to eat a lot of fresh fruit/food, however I also as I said am afraid of running out for the baby so I can't eat as much as I'd like to.

I'm just trying to see how the mirror reality fits in this situation. I don't think I am doing anything constantly that my fiance asked me not to that is harmful for the baby in any similar sense. there are things that he didn't want me to feed her much of or at all and I abstained from feeding her certain things most of the time because of it, but there are also some unreasonable requests about things he is oblivious about and won't take the time to research the truth about. such as this supergreen powder moringa which there are scientific studies validating the health of. he said he didn't want her to have too much b12 from it cuz of cyanide, as b12 is known as cyanocobalamin, however I discovered that cyano- is the term for the synthetic b12, not the real version present in plant matter, or derived from bacteria anyway.. but most sources say moringa doesn't have b12 anyways. but yeah so I think my trying to share that almost pacified him but he still seems a bit scared of it so I don't give her much. he let me add it into the formula he makes eventually. but I'm trying to offset the damage from the bad things he is giving her. I don't understand why he doesn't want to make her fresh smoothies or feed her a real mango instead of a sick pouch?

with what you say in your last sentence, it's inspiring but still makes me wonder what I do in the meantime when it's something as important as controlling what good or bad things my baby eats. Like I think you are right and I know we can't control people but there's got to be some kind of switch when we simply cannot allow something we know is terrible. when it comes to our own children at least there should be. if it's easy or even easier for us to control the situation for the better (these pouches or jars of food cost sometimes more than 4 times as much as just getting real food, and I also voluntarily make her fresh food so it's not like he has to make it all anyways.. but why hasn't he at least just once made her a fresh fruit smoothie? He gave her banana a few times cuz his Mom introduced it to us earlier on, but he only did it a couple times)

anyways, I know that simplicity is the best path to many things in life so I also know the answers mostly lie in me working on controlling whatever I can with myself. part of the issue is me not working or providing money or buying the groceries and stuff.. so if I did I could try filling the baby up with enough fresh food where she won't be hungry for a subpar bottle or food he tries giving her. but I can't control everything he or his mother try to give the baby. but why don't they want what's best for her if they really love her as I know they do so much??

part of the mirror would be me not fixing my diet enough to have my milk be less acidic for her, as it's said most mother's milk is considering what we eat.. and I also had issues producing enough but sorry for going on so much. If I'd made more better milk early on I could've prevented her being fed formula and other stuff so much. but when she's off of my milk then I can't control as much. I do care for her most of the time though, she's mainly my responsibility of course. but I don't feel I get the respect or authority I need and deserve. or appreciation for what I do and have done. and my fiance feels I don't regard him the same with what he does working and stuff but I do and have supported and cheered him on and helped where I could sometimes. I do appreciate him so very much but he also makes it hard cuz I feel like he regards me as undeserving and a burden, etc. I really don't ask for much. almost every fight we has involves him not having listened to me and being unwilling to learn and grow with me and help ourselves and the baby be healthier and happier. then he does consume some toxic things all day long and is in a sick state himself so I don't know. but I guess even if I can figure out ways to control the livelihood of my baby better, I still have to work more on myself and that should be my main concern in order to let everything else fall in place easier. I am going to reread your post more than once in the near future, thank you JustForToday =)

*that's interesting how you mention we are the mirror for others.. and in ways well I feel like I've had "powers" specially for helping others see their darkness or issues and how to fix them in bring them to the surface to get rid of them. I know people commonly resent these interjections though. but anyways that isn't what was brought up for me when trying to think on the comment you said. I would love if you want to elaborate on that. I mean does that automatically mean that we have to become more negative to reflect when we are in the presence of someone else with a lot of negativity going on? because a mirror situation is two sided you're right. well lol picturing a two mirror situation is another story hmmm and how many mirrors are there in each mirror being reflected back and forth. ah I think in my um Mayan Astrology there is some mirror symbolism, like I am a dark mirror but it's my purpose to become light. oh yes I found the site, one of my signs there is White Mirror. I will share it in case you are interested and want to check out your own Mayan Astrology profile. I am pretty heavily into 'western' Astrology but really liked this too. if you do check out the stie and need help navigating let me know, I think you have to click on the sign from a separate list after you input your birth info and get it. I am Red Lunar Dragon
http://www.starroot.com/cgi/daycalc.pl

"White Mirror is your Compliment - something that comes naturally to you.

White Mirror represents the Hall of Mirrors, where you can face your own reflection and see the truth about yourself. As a mirror, White Mirror merely reflects what is, whether truth, beauty or illusion. Here you can face unfinished business, the dissonance of difficulties, or charged issues that would keep you from the full expression of your Divinity. Become aware of any illusions or distortions within yourself; your clarity of perception will transform them. Take a moment to see yourself as you actually are, shadow and all, freed from the maze of mental illusion.

Sometimes you may find yourself reacting rather than freely responding to a situation or person. If you have charged reactions such as frustration, anger, fear, judgement or jealousy, look at how you might be projecting these issues onto someone else. The world is the mirror for you to truly see. Any strong reaction to a person or event signals an issue to work on in yourself. Be willing to examine and utilize what you see in your mirrors, in order to transform dysfunctional belief systems, negative thoughtforms, and fixed patterns.

In the Hall of Mirrors there is no good or bad, no right or wrong - there is only the reflection of what is. As you learn to see yourself, you begin to see your emotional reactions as signs indicating where to focus your awareness for growth.

On this quest, come prepared to face White Mirror's sword of truth and purification. The wisdom of this sword penetrates, exposes, and ultimately heals your illusions. Discrimination is tempered with love cleanly cuts away everything that does not serve your evolution. To the Maya, White Mirror is the flint that hones your sword.

The greatest gift of the sword is the power of forgiveness. A profound freedom emerges from forgiveness, the releasing of the illusion of cause and effect. Use the great gifts offered in this blad of truth and light to forgive and release anything you may judge or see as imperfect.

You are already an Enlightened Being!

White Mirror's are able to clearly reflect others back to themselves once their own mirror is clear."

Again, thank you very much for replying to me and giving me somethings to think about. only reply if you feel like it of course, and you are welcome to tell me anything negative you see if you want to