Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 02-11-2018, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Who else here is a Scorpio?

I am a scorpio. I noticed we have some psychic abilities. I am trying to perfect it. Any advice or opinons what it is to be a scorpio?
Old 02-11-2018, 10:23 PM
Master
hello dear. I am not a Scorpio Sun sign so I can't claim to relate in that sense, but I wanted to post in here because I have a lot of Scorpio in my chart including my Moon sign, which many say is nearly the same importance as the Sun and Ascendant signs.. and also I have a daughter turning one soon who is a Scorpio. She was born the same day as my sister, so you can guess my sister who is a year younger than me is also a Scorpio.

I'm guessing from your name ScorpioRising that you've familiarized yourself with the rest of your chart besides your Sun sign. I'd like to learn from other Scorpios so I can better understand myself and my daughter, but it's good to know what other signs are playing roles in someone's chart and personality/life too so if you want to share any more of your chart placements please do.

well my daughter is a Scorpio Sun and Moon and Midheaven all conjunct around 28 degrees. that is pretty cool huh? I am still figuring out what exactly that will entail but it's extra amazing considering I was the one who gave birth to her lol and how it just so happened she chose that time to come with that seemingly strong triple conjunction. She also has her Venus and Jupiter in Scorpio. Aquarius rising, Sagittarius Mercury and Libra Mars, with North Node Leo in case there's any curiosity about the rest of her chart.

As for me I am a Libra Sun, with Scorpio Moon, Venus and Pluto all conjunct 0/1 degrees, that being in the 7th house with my Sun, and then in the 8th house I have my Saturn and South Node in Scorpio. Pisces rising, Virgo Mercury, Sagittarius everything else except Capricorn Jupiter

sorry I know you didn't ask but whatever parts of me like to share a lot of information lol.. so anyways, let me think what I would say about what it means to be Scorpio, at least in the placements I have or my understanding of the sign...

there comes a point where your life will become much better upon realizing that it's pointless to suffer and dwell in darkness. now there can be much gained from playing in shadows, but the point is to realize there are two choices. and working toward positivity and lightness is worth it. sometimes it might seem harder but it gets easier. they both take work, only the more negative side takes a toll and sinks you while the other can elevate you. It's said one of the numerous manifestations of Scorpio is the phoenix; rising from the ashes. it's wonderful to not be afraid of the fire and embers, but perhaps playing in the ashes rather than emerging from them is where too many get stuck and lost. but once you've sunk into darkness and dire depths, it can make everything else much more beautiful, if chosen to be appreciated.

being grateful is one of the top gifts in life. and you know how it's argued you can't have good without bad light without dark etc.. it may be true, but it comes down to how you look at what is bad or dark. and it's not really bad, mostly things are just misunderstood and misguided. and perhaps that's where the greatest gift of Scorpio lies. being able to see through the shadows and make something more of them. to brush away the ashes and see the golden eggs left behind and help hatch what's inside.

it can be difficult being so deep and more concerned with many matters others might seem flaky or aloof about. but if we remember we are divine creations with purpose and promise we can just see what good can come and be or is already there hiding. and for me personally I've struggled with the notion of myself not being good. but while I've ruffled pretty many feathers and tore some out trying to help lol (Virgo and Sagittarius placements likely contribute to my outspokenness and deeper detail orientation) I have golden intentions and surprise myself sometimes but I think that Scorpio placements when actualized make someone very genuine. not sure if it's ok to call yourself genuine and expect to be believed lol but it's true. I try to help people a lot and want what's best.. but the interesting thing is I question myself and am too aware of some things, I guess I challenge myself and wonder if I am really as good as I seek to be,

those voices can get pretty loud and annoying,, but we've got to give ourselves a break and also of course others. important for me to keep in mind and I'm still learning and practicing, I am really sensitive in ways but also am pretty hardcore lol.. so I am willing to take it, but not everyone wants you to dish it even if it's for their best good. many can't see what is better for them or what is not right and they may not be interested in finding out. but I see so much wrong and there are often easy ways to fix stuff or better ways to go about something. I love learning and improving myself and perhaps assume others are the same way. but everyone has different styles even if they are similar in that sense. well I could go on but I'm not sure if my next statements about nonsense have more to do with Scorpio or my Pisces rising and other placements.. I was just going to say I am blunt and no-nonsense in certain ways, but I also am frivolous and nonsensical and magical and love fantastical things. and I also love nature very deeply. I actually spent a lot of time learning how nature literally heals us and all the potential we and it have. lol sometimes it is like I am tasting the soul of flowers and trees and stuff when outside because I just gaze and love them so much and try to be present and appreciative of the amazing reality that exists. sometimes it takes reminder for me to give back and appreciate in that way rather than just taking for myself. though I am sure nature appreciates any appreciation as consciousness and life on Earth in general loves this love
Old 03-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Guide

I'm a scorpio with scorpio ascendant, so double the fun..

I think we have many gifts, we see and notice everything, we're not afraid to dive deep into the ocean of our own emotions (hopefully there aren't sharks around haha).. Our intuition works perfectly, when we do listen to it..
But it's like this quote says: "It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply"..

Scorpio is the sign of transformation, the caterpillar becoming a butterfly.. My life sure feels like that, never a dull moment..
Old 03-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Virgo sun, Scorpio moon here. Out of all the sun signs I've always found Scorpio suns the most difficult to get along with. I work with a few Scorpio Sun's, I get along okay with them but I keep my distance. I have a lot of Scorpio in my chart, I'm very private and I don't trust to quickly. Of course theirs a lot more to Scorpios but from my experiences I find them hard work.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Guide

I'm Aquarius sun and Scorpio rising. I find this makes people cautious of me and sometimes really dislike me at first. Lol. My aquarian side usually wins people over though. I like the scorpio suns in my life however they are tough to crack. I have one neighbor who is a libra sun but almost all his other placements are in scorpio and he is one of the meanest and most manipulative people I know. Definitely doesn't show the positive traits of scorpio.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I'm Aquarius sun and Scorpio rising. I find this makes people cautious of me and sometimes really dislike me at first. Lol. My aquarian side usually wins people over though. I like the scorpio suns in my life however they are tough to crack. I have one neighbor who is a libra sun but almost all his other placements are in scorpio and he is one of the meanest and most manipulative people I know. Definitely doesn't show the positive traits of scorpio.

I have a family member who is Scorpio rising. He's ascendant is on the cusp with Libra. He says he's a Libra rising....i say no way, he's a Scorpio rising for sure, he has them Scorpio eyes....scary eye's
Old 04-11-2018, 03:21 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising8819
I am a scorpio. I noticed we have some psychic abilities. I am trying to perfect it. Any advice or opinons what it is to be a scorpio?

i'm a scorpio but don't have psychic abilities. i have a libra rising.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Master
I don't feel Scorpio Moon makes someone like a Scorpio.
My ex had Scorpio Moon, and is what goes best with me and my moon allegedly. He was nothing like a Scorpio.

I've known a few Scorpios in life. They're manipulative, full of themselves (and don't always seem to be aware of this?), and I find them ruthless.
Maybe they are deep, which is what makes them scary. They can brood on things, keep that from you, but on an energetic level you can feel it, although they're masters on keeping even that hidden from you if they choose to.
Scorpios can be masters at energy work, there's no other sign that's so strong. Which is great if they're empowered and have a good heart. If not empowered and not balanced, not so much.
I've had one shoot off energetic 'arrows' at me -not even deliberately-, and bleep did that hurt!!
I had another -her brother- attack me psychically. He was only a teenager at the time, but I had my hands full to kick him out of my system. He DID do that deliberately, he knew exactly what he was doing. Very manipulative boy, with a lot of psychological problems.
Can be very sensitive to other people being in their energy (yet they are in others' energy all the time), for instance when someone tries to read them. Even when they haven't learnt anything about this, they know it, feel it, and can shut anyone out.
From what I've noticed, Scorpios keep people out anyways. Difficult people to fathom.
My former shaman teacher was also a Scorpio. A very experienced witch. She had a lot of wisdom, but deep down I sensed something unpleasant in her as well. I never felt completely comfortable with her. Had she wanted to, she could've very easily turned all the energy and wisdom around to use it against someone. And I'm quite sure she wouldn't have hesitated to do so either if she felt it was necessary.

I personally am way too sensitive to be able to live with a Scorpio in my direct environment. They're too harsh, manipulative and intrusive with their energy. I don't think I've ever known a Scorpio who doesn't mess with another person's energy.
Not sure if they all do it deliberately.
Yet, for some reason or other, they seem to be very popular.
Something I cannot really understand, hihi. I mean, how can anyone like to be manipulated? My ex step-daughter was the worst. Everyone dreaded her coming over for visits, including her own father. He was scared of her.

I had NONE of the above problems with my ex with Moon in Scorpio. I've never met anyone in my life who gelled with me better than he did.
So I doubt having a Scorpio Moon makes you anywhere near the same as a Scorpio Sun.
Old 04-11-2018, 10:03 AM
Master
A funny thing about Scorpios and other people...
On here with a 'survey' on which sign is your nemesis, most answered "Scorpio".

On another forum there was a similar survey on 'Which sign do you most like to have sex with?"
The answer was... Scorpio.

I guess that says a lot about the energy. Push - pull, which for some reason seems to create chemistry / attraction?
Old 04-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
A funny thing about Scorpios and other people...
On here with a 'survey' on which sign is your nemesis, most answered "Scorpio".

On another forum there was a similar survey on 'Which sign do you most like to have sex with?"
The answer was... Scorpio.

I guess that says a lot about the energy. Push - pull, which for some reason seems to create chemistry / attraction?

I read that 2 scorpio's making love can start a fire underwater. lol.