Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-09-2018, 02:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Weird Astral Experience

Hello everyone, Today I am going to share one of my brother's experience. Some days ago my brother had an astral experience and that was kinda weird. First while he was sleeping, he had sleep paralysis, then as usual he calmed himself down and relaxed. Then he focused floating out of his body and he succeed. He slowly started to float out of his body and then after going a little bit far from his physical body, he turned to see his own body laying. Everything was fine, the room was exactly the same, but his physical body was flatter than usual and it also looked like blocks, just as mine craft. I asked him, when he was out, was his vision like that or not. Like, was everything flatter and like pixels as mine craft? He said no. Everything was completely normal, except his physical body. That was not midnight and other people of my home were awake, so if his body was been turned into minecraft like in this reality, anyone would notice. But, that was not the case. So, what can be the reason? does anyone have any idea? I love to learn new things. Knowledge is the true and only savior. Stay cool everybody :)
Old 03-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

I'd probably pinpoint this on the same concept as a dream: when you look in the mirror in a dream (even a lucid dream), it's like you can't actually see yourself clearly; you're fuzzy, blocky, or just kind of blurred out because you can't really look at yourself like you look at others, and it's hard for your brain to recognize you. A lot of scientists say (or maybe it is generally known science) that if you were to see a clone of yourself walking down the street, you wouldn't even recognize it as you.

So maybe it's the same or similar concept here? His astral perception couldn't comprehend that what he was looking at was actually himself, so it blurred/blocked it out.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:22 AM
Seeker

I think that's just the way he sees himself, for some reason.
Old 14-11-2018, 04:42 AM
Seeker

….and that's what happens when you play too much Minecraft lol.