Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 26-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Master

Energy colors

I make energy bubbles now and then. Protective ones, and so on. And I am curious about two things. Why do certain bubbles have to be certain colors, and what other bubbles and colors are there?

The extent of my knowledge.
- protective bubbles have to be WHITE
- bubbles of Love&Happiness are PINK
- bubbles of healing are GOLDEN
- energy from Above is GOLDEN too

And that is about it. (And I know even this much only because other psychics with better skills of viewing energy has told me so.) I know that crystals can have many different energy colors but some times that comes down to even the individual stone so let's not go there right now.

Last edited by daisy : 01-02-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 26-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Heptasteros

Nah, they don't have to be a certain color. If visualizing a color helps you, go for it - if it doesn't, don't worry about it. Besides - different colors mean different things to different people. I mean really, that stuff's pretty subjective and useless.

I think a much better way to classify energy is based on your intent! You are, first and foremost, aiming your intent and forming it to do certain things - colors do not matter, shapes don't matter, nothing else matters. The rest is just an expression of your intent. If you express love with green unicorns, so be it - as long as it gets the job done! You might express hatred as a mathematical equation - whatever works for you!

I never ever listen to these rote classifications based on colors and preset ideals - the most potent use of energy is that which comes from your heart, not from someone else's list!
Old 19-03-2012, 08:14 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I make energy bubbles now and then. Protective ones, and so on. And I am curious about two things. Why do certain bubbles have to be certain colors, and what other bubbles and colors are there?

And that is about it. (And I know even this much only because other psychics with better skills of viewing energy has told me so.) I know that crystals can have many different energy colors but some times that comes down to even the individual stone so let's not go there right now.

Hi WhiteWarrior,
I have a thread in the art section that may answer some of your questions if you care to take a look
Old 19-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior

They don't *have* to be certain colours... it's just accepted in general terms but you are free to interpret differently if you wish. For instance, White is seen as protective because it contains all other colour vibrations (prism) and the higher energys/Light is regarded as White.

Pink for happiness and love... simples - heart energy, love, kiddies... all human perception.

Golden healing - I often link golden energy with reiki since I've seen it like that but I'd use a particular blue or emerald, so that's my own take on it. Gold is another 'higher' vibratory colour.

With 'openers', I often find people begin to see deep blue or purple in their aura or third eye, then progress to pink, turquoise,gold, violet, silver... When I see spirit people's eyes or aura colours, I pick up pearlescent shades which are far more vibrant than earthly colours. Each colour has a unique vibration and association, so you may wish to take those into consideration.
Old 19-03-2012, 06:54 PM
res

Maybe using the individual light colours does matter White warrior. If you look at the below image and stare at the black dot for a solid 60 seconds you will see the energy (sun) that is reflected by those colour vibrations. If you then quickly stare at the hollow dot beside it you will catch a quick glimpse of the energy that is absorbed. The energy absorbed is the divine light sprectrum or prism that Enya is talking about. This is the energy you are using when focussing your intent as it is part of the psychical world and world of thoughts within the physical.

So with this in mind lets say that you have the ability to focus your intent at a strength of 700 watts. If you focus all your 700 watts of intent as white, when it hits the body the spectrum is split into 7 parts or 100 watts each by the wheels of energy (chakras). If you are working to assist someone that has issues relating the the wheel of energy related to matters of the heart you could focus your full 700 watts of intent on that area directly by using the pink light alone. We are bathed in white light everyday but the energy absorbed is limited due to it being split up in to 7ths. I believe this is where methods of focussing energy can acheive results that the body can not absorb at the higher rate by itself.

I believe that reiki and all other focussed energy methods that use the chakra system use white light that has been split by the mind otherwise some chakras would be missing out and the system wouldnt be complete. Thats just my opinion anyway.

I believe that intent is like a muscle, the more you use it and the more focussed you become with your visualisation the higher the rate of output will become. I would strongly suggest that you study under someone that can guide you in the use of the divine light spectrum though before using all the colours. For now you could use the Blue (store house of energy), pink (love and compassion) and gold (spiritual understanding) as i think we all need more energy in these areas of life

Old 09-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Autums_Moon

As I was practicing with energy more I began to see a single color with people. Each one had their own color such as gold, blue or purple. If they touched something I saw it, if they walked into the room I would know its them. I don't anymore more....when it comes to energy work I feel very disconnected. Its almost depressing.