Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Administrator
Meteorite Crystals - Your Experience

Hello all, I am looking to read what is your experience with Meteorite stones?

I purchased a green Moldivate a couple years back (now lost and gone) I purchased during a time my Kundalini was thriving, so I had a lot to work with ( extraordinary dreams/OBE's did occur in conjunction with the stone). Fast forward to the present, I am pretty neutral and at peace ( as far as energy being stable) so i am at a different wave length, still i want to see if there are any benefits or interesting aspects of owning a unique meteorite. There are a few options aside from the traditional green moldavate I am looking into.

The one below is specifically from a meteorite specimen that fell from Argentina

I would love to read your experience with medteroite stones/crystalas.

(Not my pic)

~Virginia Wolf
Old 22-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Master
A nice specimen, Clover!
I somehow don't really resonate with meteorites. I never felt drawn to moldavite either. I once tried gold tektite out of curiosity. Nothing. And it is a real one, not a fake piece of glass.
I only ever felt energy from a tektite once. Black one, cannot remember the name. It was of a friend of mine. I bought one myself later on, again nothing.
I feel more drawn to crystals with Lemurian energy, feminine / love energy.
For some reason or other tektites don't do it for me, hihi. I have the same btw with these so called really really strong shaman stones like moqui marbles and boji stones. Nothing. Nada.

Now I have to Google the name of that black tektite. Seriously cannot remember. Oh. Well that was easy. Tektite, haha.
Old 23-09-2017, 02:14 PM
Master
Well I just received a server busy message, and lost my message! lol

It's an interesting looking meteorite.

I was curious the other day and ordered a silver moldavite pendant :)

At the moment I'm drawn more to Libyan desert glass, but even then there's yellow labradorite. I will see what happens when I receive my new pendant. For me, working with moldavite was about releasing fears and my aura. Perhaps I'll feel the moldavite flush again... *ponders*
Old 23-09-2017, 10:41 PM
Experiencer
Hello Clover,
It looks like Campo del Cielo ("Field of Heaven") iron meteorite (meterorites are iron with traces of some other metals, too, nickel mostly). It has strong masculine energy and it helped me to stay strong when I needed. Some people claim they had visions of extraterrestrial beings, but I never had.
Meteorites and tektites should not be confused, two completely different "crystals".
Tektites are amorphous glass, mainly composed of silicon dioxide. The most popular is Moldavite. Sometimes I like to sleep with Moldavite, it makes me feel very relaxed and refreshed in the morning.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Pathfinder
Hello
I love meteorites, oddly I'm not exceptionally drawn to tektites though...
I have found that Starborn makes some fantastic and affordable jewelry from meteorites, it a pretty good way for people to experience them and usually cheaper than buying specimens.
Anyway I have a Campo bracelet that I have some experiences with.
First off I noticed that unlike "Earth" crystals and minerals meteorites are far more subtle at making a "first impression" with me. I have to give it time and really pay attention to what is going on with and around me. The Campo stuff is generally what I would call a "friendly" energy, and I tend to have clairvoyant experiences with them, in so far as info seems to be communicated visually...
and it was some strange info which I'm not comfortable sharing in public.
I have a Russian meteorite necklace that tends to "enhance" my directness
And make me rather less tolerant of people's negative tendencies... I notice a pressure in my head that. Is uncomfortable when I'm being lied to or generally around people who are rather "base". I also have a pendant with moldavite, tektite and meteorite in it and I love that thing! I'm very aware
Of nature when I wear it, and it has a very intensely joyful energy to it that seems to spread to those around me.
I also work with crystal singing bowls, and have a Moldavite and Quartz
Singing bowl ( they crush, blend and then melt and form the bowl) and the sound and vibration off that is by far, more intense than any other bowls I have ever played or owned... I always seem to lose track of time when I play it, others have remarked about it only seeming like they were playing it for a couple of minutes, only to realize that almost an hour had passed.
So in general I would say meteorites have profound, intense energies that can be so subtle at first, then " boom" they hit you like a brick... In a good way
Old 27-09-2017, 03:05 AM
Administrator
I just want to say thank you taking the time to respond to this thread and share your experience and story with the stone. It was very insightful and I will be researching more based on your recommendations and experience. I may update this thread later ( I have the worse turn time in responding) but thank you!

~Virginia Wolf
Old 23-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Carrying a piece of Libyan desert glass makes me feel more energetic. This is important for me because I have depression and hypothyroidism. Even though the the effect of the mainstream medicine is stronger, Libyan desert glass seems to add some extra boost.

Years ago, every time I slept with Libyan desert glass under my pillow, I woke up with a headache. This happened every night I tried it, approximately four times. Since then, I have done lots of energetic healing and clearing work. Last year I again started to sleep with Libyan desert glass under my pillow. There were no resulting headaches any more.
Old 24-01-2018, 03:49 PM
Knower

Some friends in France sent me pieces of stone from the Rochechouart meteor impact area. It's called "melt breccia", a combination of Earth and meteor stones that formed when the impact caused the surrounding rock to melt and reform with meteor inclusions.

When I first held the stones I got an intense rush from my feet to the top of my head. Had to sit down. Any time I touch them I get a strong sense of powerful energy from them, and yet the energy isn't something I personally need, so I've never worked with them directly. Just enjoy their energies.
Old 25-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder

I was searching for info on melt breccia and some cost as much as $2000 per gram. Holy moly that stone better lift me off the ground so to speak.

I have a green moldevite but haven't really noticed any vibrations from it. By the elongated bubbles in it I do believe it is original not manmade. I have worn it as a pendant as well as under my pillow and beside my bed yet haven't felt anything or noticed anything.

I have some Russian Shungite in pendants and necklaces. I did check them with an ohm meter and they did check positive for polarity. I don't really feel vibrations from holding them but they did seem to effect my dreaming bringing up thoughts about things I said or did in my past.
Old 26-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Administrator
Hello

Recently got some Libyan Dessert Glass as it is getting harder to obtain now with changes in the import rules. The value of it is going up fast. Here again like Moldalvite it is 'faked' out there a lot. You do have to make sure you source it from a good shop.

I am not drawn to the space stones as I honestly need no more assistance with being out of the body. I spend too much time now in that space and time, more I need something from the Earth to keep me home and grounded.

Here is some general information on Space Rocks....

Meteorites

Meteorites are rocks and metals that have landed on Earth, most are Asteroid fragments and there are a handful originating from the Moon and Mars. Two groups of Meteorites are un-melted or melted.

Metaphysical Properties:

Meteorites are rare with unique properties and are held as sacred in many cultures. Meteorites unlock their uniqueness as they attune to Earth and keeper energies.

Healing Properties:

Meteorite has been used to treat mental distress, grounding high vibrational states of consciousness into the physical.

Magical Properties:

Guards you against any negative psychic energy being deposited in the solar plexus or in any other area of the body.

This is a helpful stone for those who feel that they do not fit in on the Earth, and who feel they might well have originated from elsewhere in the Universe.

Energy: Protective
Planet: Pluto (though not classed as a planet)
Elements: Fire
Deity: Gia (Mother Earth)
Powers: Astral Travel & Channeling
Zodiac: Aquarius
Chakra Classification: Solar Plexus

Lynn