Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-11-2011, 10:46 PM
earthatic

Psychic Vampirism in the astral and how it works. (Warning: A lot to read!)

Psychic Vampirism: How it works

Psychic Vampirism is the act of taking psychic energy from a victim.
This is usually done by provoking an emotional reaction in the person
to arouse energy to to fill the victim for it to be stolen/absorbed.
It's best to emotionally disengage while you do it.
This energy comes in different forms:
-Fear/anxiety
-Sex
-Anger
-Honor/Reverence
-Sadness
-Worship
-It can also just come from giving a person attention and focus.

Psychic Vampirism is a selfish (evil) act. It is done to take energy away from
an individual for the vampire's own selfish empowerment.

To avoid: Guard yourself, close and shield your aura.
Emotionally/mentally detach from the situation.
Do not give your attention to what is provoking you.

It also takes effort on the vampires part and if they are not getting anything in return, they'll leave you alone.

The common way they induce an emotional reaction (such as fear) is through imagery and sounds. If you see something frightening, simply look away.

You may notice that when someone is psychically feeding off you, you feel drawn into them. Their stare may feel like a vacuum...it gives you a strange feeling that you are being drained. I've done it, and it requires a lot of concentration.
The act of creating a vampric stare and inducing fear gives the psychic vampire a great feeling, but it feels horrible for the victim.

There are other methods of absorbing the energy as well, such as attaching a cord, biting the person and sucking in the energy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire ) creating a psychic vacuum (best done with the eyes, or even your whole body), or inhaling in an attempt to steal the person's breath. There are probably other methods too.

But now you can see why it is important to not look at the psychic vampire, stay emotionally cold, and shield yourself.

Why is it done?

Leechers and psychic vampires usually have problems with their crown chakra which makes them very self centered.
They feel mentally isolated in the spirit/astral world, and so they don't share much emotional and psychic energy in their interactions with other beings because they are all about themselves.

Because of their selfishness they do not emotionally/mentally connect with others and therefor do not feel any empathy. Because of the chakra imbalance, they become sociopaths.

Being self centered, they tend to feed off others attention and mentally drain their hosts emotionally and energetically for their own empowerment. They do not care how the other person is affected.

Emotional energy literally feels like food. I have fed off them unintentionally, and I understand why they do it. I just don't feel it's right.
After siphoning energy, you feel more uplifted and aware.

But there is no need for this! If your crown chakra is open, you can drawn in powerful energy from the Source (I don't what it's actually called). This energy is very pure and positive and is white in color. And because your crown chakra is functioning properly, you automatically connect with others on an emotional and mental level and feel more empathy toward them.

So anyways, being sociopaths, they tend to have to certain behaviors. They are controlling and manipulative...tend to lie a lot, even when they don't need to. They are very evasive when confronted. Can become abusive when they don't get their own way.

These beings eventually get tired of your energy and might move on to another host. It's like eating the same type of food every day, eventually you want something different. And of course, they are very picky about energy because it has to agree with their own...So they may go after people who are similar to yourself such as close relatives or friends.

The more dangerous beings can be after more than just energy for empowerment. They may want total dominance and power over their victim by attempting to take over your body, which is easier to do when your are drained. These are the worst kinds...you do not want these walking around on Earth.

Now back to energy stealing...
With vampirism there comes a price. You become burdened with the energy you siphoned which then builds and you become emotionally unstable if the energy is not transmuted or vented. I have personally felt the energy of a powerful psychic vampire, and it feels very intense and nasty. It was like a soup of powerful negative emotions... like fear, lust, anger, and a hint of joy (?)...it was really awful...

I have another warning too. A psychic vampire obviously absorbs your energy, so if it has a substantial amount, it will match your energy signature and vibration to a certain extent and will make it extremely difficult to get rid of them while they are attached to you.

You also have to consider that the vampire that is feeding off you might have something feeding off them too in order to make them feel drained. In my situation, it's like a train of beings piggybacking off each other's energy, they are also being dominated and threatened... They do this rather than sharing and loving one another...it's a bad situation.

------------------------

As for the previous thread I made regarding "Metas". I understand what this is now. The Meta abstract world is the function of the lower world of the astral.. usually taking on more negative forms the lower you go.
The reason for this is because the higher dimensions never change and stay clear, organized and positive. The lower you go, the more chaotic, confusing, and negative it gets. Time passes by much more slowly.
If you find yourself in the RTZ, everything looks as it should in the physical...and then things get strange... you're going to a lower world. The mid-lower parts aren't really negative. They're more neutral if anything, and are interesting to explore...although confusing sometimes.

It's a contrast and defiance in a way when comparing the higher to the lower. God is described as never changing, Nirvana (said to be the highest you can go) is described as never changing and peaceful, the oneness, ect...Hell is the opposite, its chaotic and horrible (lowest dimensions). Things tend to lead from one horrible experience to another things.. It's torment. But even hell is in the presence of being and existing. The so-called "abyss" is the absence of being and is the lowest you can possibly go.
Since time goes by much slower the lower go, it may feel like an eternity is spent there. In the higher, it feels timeless.

The crown chakra is what ultimately determines where you go. The more open the crown, the more empathy/understanding you can feel..You feel more aware because you are connecting to everything around you. This will propel you into the higher worlds.
There is also what is considered a minor chakra in your feet, which is associated with hell. It is called the Patala. Robert Bruce noticed that the first place negative beings attach is to the feet...I have noticed this as well. It makes a lot of sense.

Anywoo, if you have reached this point, I appreciate you taking the time to read this and I hope I explained it well enough for you to understand.

Last edited by earthatic : 09-11-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:18 AM
Master
earthatic... You have certainly learned a great deal about these negative spirits from your encounters with them. Have you also learned how to get free of them?

Xan

Old 11-11-2011, 12:49 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
earthatic... You have certainly learned a great deal about these negative spirits from your encounters with them. Have you also learned how to get free of them?

Xan

Permanently? Haven't found anything yet...

Based on my understanding, you can't really get rid of them. They have free will and can bother you as much as they please. The best you can do is protect yourself. Give them a reason to think you're not worth the trouble.

Using the authority of Jesus stops attacks 90% of the time. The spirit disappears when I say a prayer or command. Keep a strong guard, resist emotional provocation...DO NOT BE SUBMISSIVE. They feel threatened and discouraged if you see them as an adversary. They're looking for energy, not a fight.

Being negative makes them naturally drift to lower places but they can go into higher places in order to cause nightmares to regular people... they can only go so high, though.
A spirit told me that there are evil groups who coordinate attacks on people during certain hours when people are sleeping (witching hour) to gain energy.

I also forgot to mention that they can read thoughts of their victims and spy on them in order to gain a mental advantage (like appearing as a creature from a horror movie you've seen, a high school bully, ect...to generate fear)
Old 11-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Master
eatharic... I'm aware of these ways they behave and influence people.

I also know they can only go so high, so going higher yourself keeps you out of their range.

I've found that raising my own frequency by absorbing myself in spiritual love and joy, silent meditation work well.

Xan

Old 11-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Sangress

Thats interesting. A tad biased. But a good read nonetheless. Thank you.

If you dont mind me asking some questions that came up while I was reading . . . .

What about the vampiric spirits who are unable to take energy from the Source? What about the vampiric spirits who become ill and unbalanced because of positive (white/pure) energy? What about the negative/vampiric spirits who are also aware of the affect they have on others and have empathy and deep soul connections to their hosts like any other spirit.....etc?

Just curious to see where you think they might fit into the big scheme of things (if you have come across any of that kind) because they seem to be (to me) less like the steryotype evil selfish sociopathic beings you have talked about above and more like the loving positive higher kinds of beings....
Old 11-11-2011, 01:36 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
eatharic... I'm aware of these ways they behave and influence people.

I also know they can only go so high, so going higher yourself keeps you out of their range.

I've found that raising my own frequency by absorbing myself in spiritual love and joy, silent meditation work well.

Xan

I've always been a christian but I've been embracing Christianity more recently. It's been helping a lot. The church I go to has very positive and loving people.

Only a few days ago I tried to see if I could get in touch with God through astral projection. I simply asked in my mind "What does God's love feel like?" and I was raised by my chest close to my ceiling and I felt the most amazing blissful feeling in my chest coming from above me. I could see through my ceiling and there were multiple spheres floating above. Looked really far away.
Then I was dropped down to my bed...next to some girl spirit glaring at me.

I think astral projection can leave you open to a lot of bad things, but there are a lot of good experiences to be had. Too bad it's considered as divination by christians.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Master
Wonderful experience, eathartic.

As for the Christians, you could just not think of it as astral projection. Many people go out of body in communion with God, whether they know it or not.

Xan

Old 19-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Rikah

Hi I am new here and I have been having a problem projecting for a long time now and I used to do it with my friend but we are no longer speaking and ever since then I have had this problem I just can't feel the astral world like I used to so maybe you could give me some advise do you think she could have done this to me or am I just blocked
Old 20-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Master
Rikah... There are other threads in the AP section that would be better for this question.

Xan

Old 20-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Rikah

Sorry I. Didn't. Know