Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 17-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Seeker
A coming Ice Age?

Hi, I am interested to know if anyone has any visions or divination results that indicate the world is moving into an ice age over the next few years.

Many Thanks
Old 17-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtue121
Hi, I am interested to know if anyone has any visions or divination results that indicate the world is moving into an ice age over the next few years.

Many Thanks

The entity known ask "kryon" as channelled by Lee Carroll mentions we are going into a mini ice age in order for the earth to be replenished of fish, natural resources etc for the coming evolutionary age of peace etc.

see the following link:

www.kryon.com

there are a lot of great channeled messages preserved on audio there
Old 17-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Seeker
Thanks SeaZen.

I have some skepticism in general regarding channeled messages as I believe that many are actually from deceptive entities. Still thanks for the useful pointer. I am open minded and will investigate the Kryon material. Just found this from Kryon regarding a coming ice age:

"This time, right on schedule, there is the beginning of a mini ice age. People say, "When?" If you have been paying attention, you don't need a prophet. Instead, look at the cycle from the charts of the past and the behavior of the sun. The timing is there, but I'll tell you anyway. You will start seeing the cold portion within 15 years (2032)."

Best Wishes
Old 17-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Master
yep ise agess ok well snow in springgss hevryy frsisn snows

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Newbie ;)

If you are channeling something...
Is it something channeled, or are you merely revealing yourself to your own self?

Mind and thoughts are a funny thing, but maybe the truth to be revealed, appropriately, is something to behold?
Old 21-04-2018, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Ice Age, I don’t think so. But, I have had visions of strange astrological events, specifically with multiple moons. Channeling I have found can be frustrating, unless one has found a way to perfect it. I know I have not, and usually I will get full messages through multiple meditations. I find its imortant to write and draw everything I see, and is also cathartic so I can free the images/words from my mind.
Old 21-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Master

epic. another repeat. why not.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Knower

I read an article recently where scientists have mentioned about mini ice age which is predicted to start from 2023 and will last for 10 years.
Old 22-06-2018, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtue121

Many Thanks

You don't need to channel something to know that we've been heading into a solar minimum and world wide temperatures have been dropping. ..

In the last three years we've had snow in places that fall between the tropic of Capricorn and the tropic of cancer.....like Hawaii and the sahara desert... thats the freaking tropics!

We've also had record low temperatures around the world and in the last three years polar ice has been a record maximums as per NASA.

So we're in the beginnings of a global cool period caused by a cyclical solar minimum known as the Maunder minimum.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 22-06-2018, 04:56 AM
Master

Ice age. Ask the geologists. It's incredibly predictable.