Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 09-01-2019, 04:15 AM
FrankieJG

Page of Swords - Communication?

When I asked from the deck what does a certain friend want from me, I got the page of swords. Does this mean she wants/expects me to communicate with her or she wants to communicate with me? I drew 9 of pentacles and the lovers next to it.

She had wished me for Christmas and I wished her back but neither of us wished for the New Year. There was a small argument over a disagreement in between Christmas and New Year and she told me I am not her friend anymore, I was hurt and I purposely avoided wishing her. I am sure she did the same.

I also asked what she feels about me and got the Page of Wands - next to it - Ace of Wands - next to it -The Heirophant.

Do these cards mean she still consider me as her friend and maybe regrets sounding rude to me? She owes me an apology as well. Will she apologise ?

When I asked what will be the outcome (not of the argument but our friendship) I got The World - next to it - Nine of Pentacles - next to it - Three of Pentacles

I am still hurt that she told me I'm not her friend anymore , I don't have that many friends in life and whoever I have I consider them very important and special. But it's not the same for them.

The World means ending and right next to it was the Nine of Pentacles which means self sufficient/happily being on their own. So like she meant, the frienship has come to an end ?
Old 10-01-2019, 12:39 AM
Pathfinder

Hey FrankieJG,
I'm not a tarot expert but the vibe I get from your reading is that maybe you have outgrown your friend on a deeper or more spiritual level?

If you really want to know, maybe just try and communicate with her so at least you will know for sure if your friendship can be rekindled or if maybe that door has closed and you have some even more amazing friends ready to come into your life.

I hope you find some sort of resolution and can start enjoying this new year!
Old 10-01-2019, 02:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Frankie, first line, I feel you got the first line down. I sense she wishes for you to own up to the situation. Lovers there, a choice for you to make. The Page of swords is almost like a soft troll that begs some sort of attention. I kind of see it sometimes like a mean boss with the ' hey, we need to talk you messed up on something'. lol. The 'air to talk is there, but a choice has to be made for you two to start talking again.

Ace of wands & Heirophant, I feel she does feel a connection to you, and perhaps, this spat has caused her to deeply think about the relationship. Heio very spiritual, some tie it to soulmate energy

Outcome looks good to me. The world is a new chapter in your relationship and with three of pentacles, you all just gotta work through this spat.

I hope you two can get over your differences, friends fight and disagree just like sisters. Matters of Ego not love.

Best of luck to you both!

Cloves