Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-12-2018, 06:59 PM
Master
skull crystals

Hello,

I used the search feature for any mention of skull crystals and I didn't see a post concerning them so I thought to ask here.

I've seen crystals of various sizes carved into skulls. I don't have one but am interested to know if anyone here has one and if so, what is your experience with it.

Thank you for sharing!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 18-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Master
There has been threads on this before cos I remember replying.
I do have crystal skulls, not as many as before anymore though, I let a number of them move on last year.
I already knew when I started with crystal skulls around 2010 it would be rather temporary, intuition told me, and I know it would be for most who were into them at that time. It was quite the thing around 2009 and continued to be so for a number of years. Then indeed what I had predicted happened: most people who had been tremendously into them stopped. I know many still have them but I think a lot of people also quite collecting crystal skulls.
I did too. I personally believe -and it turned out to be true as I just explained by what I've seen happen- that at some point people are ready to work with crystal skulls. But I do think that for most it will be temporarily.
I think the height of the crystal skull 'hype' has gone. Maybe it was more to help the forerunners through the obstacle they faced, being forerunners, which does come with having to pave the way for the followers.

In any case, the energy is different from normal crystals. Skulls are all connected to the crystal skull collective ( a collective energy field). This was originally formed by the 12 ancient skulls, but every skull made ever since is automatically connected to that too.
There's cheap skulls, carved from cheap and low quality crystals, most of these come from China.
There's however also skulls carved by people who carve from the Heart & Soul and use quality crystal. Most of these are found in Brazil, where you also have the top quality Minas Gerais crystal that they often use for their skulls.
The Master carver ever is Leandro. There's also Wilson, and a number of others.
They all have their own typical shape of skull carving and can as such be recognized by people who are seriously into skulls.
Gosh, now I cannot think of this other carver's name who carves brilliant skulls.... most of the ones I still have are from his hand.
These skulls are typically more expensive cos of the quality carving AND crystal. These carvers go for a piece of crystal that they feel and sense has a crystal inside of it and then they start carving to get that skull out. Basically they free the being, the crystal skull being.
Chinese skulls is mostly like carving as many out of a piece of crystal as you can. Chinese skulls can also be recognized as they tend to all have the same shape. I think there's 2 shapes/forms: one for the larger skulls, another for smaller ones.

I started out with a few Chinese skulls, but as I got further with crystals and my own personal development they didn't resonate with me anymore and I shifted to Brazilian skulls. Trust me, the difference in energy is enormous!

I have two pairs of skulls that are a pair, a couple. One of them is peculiar. I got her in about a year and a half before the male half arrived. Mind you, they were not sold as a couple, likely not even carved at the same time. From the same carver though -the one whose name I cannot recall now.
When he arrived, I put them together as I felt they belonged together, like a newly wed couple. Then at some point, a few hours later, he had turned and it looked as if he was kissing her cheek.
I was like, WHAT????? I turned him round again, next to her. A little bit later he had turned yet again, same thing, kissing her.
A few weeks later I put them upstairs on a table, next to each other. A few days later I walk into the room... you guessed it I suppose... he was kissing her again.
I just leave him be now. I've had it happen some 4-5 times and the last few times it was NOT possible for me to have bumped into anything, making him move.
Sometimes skulls can move, some crystals do too btw.

But the energy is different. More direct, more personal. Difficult to explain. They seem to really have consciousness & personality. Most tell you their name as well. Sometimes not, that's also okay.
Energies can shift from male to female. I've bought one -strawberry quartz- with male energy. As soon as he arrived at my place he became a she.
The seller -who was also selling crystals directly from the Brazilian carvers so she was very into them- didn't believe me.
I send her a photo of the skull. And her jaw dropped. "You're right! It's a 'she' now."
They become / are what you need.
If you want to know more, read up online. Plenty of info on them.

Old 19-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Master
Thank you FairyCrystal for your thoughtful reply. I'll certainly read up some more about the skulls. Since the rush to buy the skulls is over it might mean they won't be easy to find and I'm more interested in a small one due to a limited budget.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and thoughts which gives me more food for thought.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 19-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Master
I'm quite sure plenty are still made, I just think the group who's interested in them has shifted.

You also may want to look into dragon skulls, if that appeals to you. Different energy yet again.

Later on last night I remembered the name of that one carver, it's Walmere.

If it interests you, have a look on this website. They have a number of Leandro crystal skulls, but under "gemstone skulls" you find cheaper, Chinese ones as well.
Most of the Leandro skulls are magickal child skulls, which is a very acquired taste, it sure ain't mine, hihi. But if you come across them, just look at the quality of the crystal. For instance the rose quartz magical child crystal skull.
I have NEVER ever seen that quality rose quartz from China. As a matter of fact, I have only seen that deep color rose quartz from Brazil, likely Minas Gerais, which is top quality crystal.
Even rose quartz from Madagascar (also very high vibrational and good quality crystals) usually isn't that deep pink. I myself have one like that from Brazil, a Wilson carving.
The site might not be the one to buy from, but sure is interesting to look around, just for the quality of crystal. There's also dragon skulls on Skulls4u
Old 19-12-2018, 09:20 PM
Master
Anywho, this is a star rose quartz crystal skull. Gorgeous quality! A Leandro carving: (copy/paste it in Google, it's not allowed to link directly to shops).
(Put www. in front of it)
skulls4u.com/star-rose-quartz-skull.html
Old 20-12-2018, 07:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Cool thread. I had no idea the impact skulls had. Interesting information, FairyCrystal
Old 20-12-2018, 12:52 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
There has been threads on this before cos I remember replying.
I do have crystal skulls, not as many as before anymore though, I let a number of them move on last year.
I already knew when I started with crystal skulls around 2010 it would be rather temporary, intuition told me, and I know it would be for most who were into them at that time. It was quite the thing around 2009 and continued to be so for a number of years. Then indeed what I had predicted happened: most people who had been tremendously into them stopped. I know many still have them but I think a lot of people also quite collecting crystal skulls.
I did too. I personally believe -and it turned out to be true as I just explained by what I've seen happen- that at some point people are ready to work with crystal skulls. But I do think that for most it will be temporarily.
I think the height of the crystal skull 'hype' has gone. Maybe it was more to help the forerunners through the obstacle they faced, being forerunners, which does come with having to pave the way for the followers.

In any case, the energy is different from normal crystals. Skulls are all connected to the crystal skull collective ( a collective energy field). This was originally formed by the 12 ancient skulls, but every skull made ever since is automatically connected to that too.
There's cheap skulls, carved from cheap and low quality crystals, most of these come from China.
There's however also skulls carved by people who carve from the Heart & Soul and use quality crystal. Most of these are found in Brazil, where you also have the top quality Minas Gerais crystal that they often use for their skulls.
The Master carver ever is Leandro. There's also Wilson, and a number of others.
They all have their own typical shape of skull carving and can as such be recognized by people who are seriously into skulls.
Gosh, now I cannot think of this other carver's name who carves brilliant skulls.... most of the ones I still have are from his hand.
These skulls are typically more expensive cos of the quality carving AND crystal. These carvers go for a piece of crystal that they feel and sense has a crystal inside of it and then they start carving to get that skull out. Basically they free the being, the crystal skull being.
Chinese skulls is mostly like carving as many out of a piece of crystal as you can. Chinese skulls can also be recognized as they tend to all have the same shape. I think there's 2 shapes/forms: one for the larger skulls, another for smaller ones.

I started out with a few Chinese skulls, but as I got further with crystals and my own personal development they didn't resonate with me anymore and I shifted to Brazilian skulls. Trust me, the difference in energy is enormous!

I have two pairs of skulls that are a pair, a couple. One of them is peculiar. I got her in about a year and a half before the male half arrived. Mind you, they were not sold as a couple, likely not even carved at the same time. From the same carver though -the one whose name I cannot recall now.
When he arrived, I put them together as I felt they belonged together, like a newly wed couple. Then at some point, a few hours later, he had turned and it looked as if he was kissing her cheek.
I was like, WHAT????? I turned him round again, next to her. A little bit later he had turned yet again, same thing, kissing her.
A few weeks later I put them upstairs on a table, next to each other. A few days later I walk into the room... you guessed it I suppose... he was kissing her again.
I just leave him be now. I've had it happen some 4-5 times and the last few times it was NOT possible for me to have bumped into anything, making him move.
Sometimes skulls can move, some crystals do too btw.

But the energy is different. More direct, more personal. Difficult to explain. They seem to really have consciousness & personality. Most tell you their name as well. Sometimes not, that's also okay.
Energies can shift from male to female. I've bought one -strawberry quartz- with male energy. As soon as he arrived at my place he became a she.
The seller -who was also selling crystals directly from the Brazilian carvers so she was very into them- didn't believe me.
I send her a photo of the skull. And her jaw dropped. "You're right! It's a 'she' now."
They become / are what you need.
If you want to know more, read up online. Plenty of info on them.

Nice one. Great
Old 20-12-2018, 06:15 PM
Master
Thanks for the new info Fairy Crystal.

I have seen a picture of a dragon skull and at this point on my path, I'm not drawn to them as I am for the human ones. I wouldn't want to add a child's skull to my collection, feels kinda creepy.

I looked at pictures of historical crystal skulls and ones for sale. It was interesting that my energy rose while I looked at the historical ones and my energy didn't really do anything when I looked at the ones for sale. Also, it depended on the crystal and how the skull was carved.

Old 21-12-2018, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Thanks for the new info Fairy Crystal.

I have seen a picture of a dragon skull and at this point on my path, I'm not drawn to them as I am for the human ones. I wouldn't want to add a child's skull to my collection, feels kinda creepy.

I looked at pictures of historical crystal skulls and ones for sale. It was interesting that my energy rose while I looked at the historical ones and my energy didn't really do anything when I looked at the ones for sale. Also, it depended on the crystal and how the skull was carved.
Take your time in finding the right one for you. It will come. You didn't get the calling for a crystal skull for nothing. Usually means you are ready for (at least) one. It may take some time to find the right one for you.

By the way... if you want to have a look at Walmere crystals skulls, search for this on Instagram: WalmereCrystalSkulls
Old 16-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Knower
what I've heard about crystal skulls is that they increase your intention of what you may be doing by that extra 3.14% to set your actions into motion to create the shift affect to actually bring your manifestation into physical reality.

I also heard they are energy amplifiers and you can download information from them, speak through them and hold entire collective consciousness enveloping many multidimensional beings in just one skull.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.