Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Knower
Advanced Techniques In Raising Your Vibration

I just wanted to share a video I created that shows you how to spin your own energy field with the Unified Field to move up dimensional octaves to raise your vibration and literally light your physical vessel up like a light bulb :)

It had a lot of great feedback from both the spirit world and the physical world so I figured I would share it here.

https://youtu.be/IQutR3mqK1s

I go over alot of the physics of the Unified Field and how the term "Raising Your Vibration" isn't just a buzzword and how it is actually physics of the human mind body system.

Mainly for the fact that your body is like an electrical conduit that when energized can begin to perceive and function on higher energetic and dimensional levels. While still being grounded of course.

If you feel guided please check it out!!

Blessings

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
I just wanted to share a video I created that shows you how to spin your own energy field with the Unified Field to move up dimensional octaves to raise your vibration and literally light your physical vessel up like a light bulb :)

It had a lot of great feedback from both the spirit world and the physical world so I figured I would share it here.

I go over alot of the physics of the Unified Field and how the term "Raising Your Vibration" isn't just a buzzword and how it is actually physics of the human mind body system.

Mainly for the fact that your body is like an electrical conduit that when energized can begin to perceive and function on higher energetic and dimensional levels. While still being grounded of course.

Blessings

An interesting & intriguing visualisation!

Old 21-02-2019, 02:49 AM
Smile

I haven't clicked onto it...but, how exciting to have something tomorrow to see!!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

An interesting & intriguing visualisation!

thanks

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:

Blessings

This is how I experienced it.

The video opens with 'quantum light consciousness' so I know already that words that sound science are used to make it seem scientific, but no one who knows any science uses the language in that way (except maybe Chopra ) so my immediate impression was skeptical.

The some music faded in, which was loud, percussive electronic nonsense which I find mindless and distasteful. Next the marketing "quantum numerology readings available now"... ok, right. So I'm 5 seconds in and getting worse every second.

After that terrible intro (at least terrible for me), Jarrell comes on, and fair enough, he has something to say. I have no idea what he's talking about, so to me it sounds like a bunch of spiritual words mixed with science words with a bit of geometry words tossed in. From my perspective it sounds pretty fanciful, but I reckon he believes what he's saying, so each to their own crazy, and I'm not one to judge that - but I can't pretend I understood anything he said.

Jarell ends with 'take it or leave it, I don't care', which completely fair - it was fun listening to 'his' trippy video. I might watch another one.
Old 22-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
This is how I experienced it.

The video opens with 'quantum light consciousness' so I know already that words that sound science are used to make it seem scientific, but no one who knows any science uses the language in that way (except maybe Chopra ) so my immediate impression was skeptical.

The some music faded in, which was loud, percussive electronic nonsense which I find mindless and distasteful. Next the marketing "quantum numerology readings available now"... ok, right. So I'm 5 seconds in and getting worse every second.

After that terrible intro (at least terrible for me), Jarrell comes on, and fair enough, he has something to say. I have no idea what he's talking about, so to me it sounds like a bunch of spiritual words mixed with science words with a bit of geometry words tossed in. From my perspective it sounds pretty fanciful, but I reckon he believes what he's saying, so each to their own crazy, and I'm not one to judge that - but I can't pretend I understood anything he said.

Jarell ends with 'take it or leave it, I don't care', which completely fair - it was fun listening to 'his' trippy video. I might watch another one.

Old 24-02-2019, 12:16 AM
Suspended

Old 24-02-2019, 03:34 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:

Blessings

Another way of many ways. I’m done with others ways. I’m doing it my way. It took me thirty years to clear others and their way out of me. The new buzz words floating around in me is.. “be yourself”-I guess you are.�� Sometimes I wonder what self people are discovering and putting forward. I guess only they know.

I’m reading a book at present called sychncro- destiny-Deepak Chopra. The infinite power of coincidence to create miracles. I picked it up recently, turned to a section out of curiosity and came across this. ‘In the vastness of the ocean there is no individual I clamouring for attention. There are waves and eddies and tides, but it is all in the end ocean. We are all patterns of non locality pretending to be people. In the end it is all spirit’

If it’s all spirit then churning up the energy field is a great way to recognise it. What occurs when you stop me wonders?one can only imagine, unless of course one knows?
Old 24-02-2019, 09:58 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Another way of many ways. I’m done with others ways. I’m doing it my way. It took me thirty years to clear others and their way out of me. The new buzz words floating around in me is.. “be yourself”-I guess you are.�� Sometimes I wonder what self people are discovering and putting forward. I guess only they know.
Quite. I still haven't found out what "raising your vibration" is supposed to mean. As I don't vibrate I can't raise anything!

Quote:
I’m reading a book at present called sychncro- destiny-Deepak Chopra. The infinite power of coincidence to create miracles. I picked it up recently, turned to a section out of curiosity and came across this. ‘In the vastness of the ocean there is no individual I clamouring for attention. There are waves and eddies and tides, but it is all in the end ocean. We are all patterns of non locality pretending to be people. In the end it is all spirit’
Chopra?
Oh dear.
I can't link the reference I'd like to here as it may be considered derogatory. Point is, though, how realistic is his analogy? He's created a marketing miracle for sure but.... Couldn't we all make the same claim about anything around us - the mug of coffee there before me waiting to be drunk, for instance - and would it be valid? Doesn't the structure of water deny individual molecules an assertion? But we aren't structured like water. We interact differently because we have just a tad more self-awareness than a molecule of water, surely? Our experiential "molecules" distinguish us separately.

Indeed, were the analogy valid there'd be no point in replying to your post because we'd be experientially identical.

It does raise the issue of a "social brain", though (something I've been reading about recently) which suggests that while there are connections - some (mysteriously) physiological - we communicate, hinting that we interact, we learn, we teach, we show sympathy and are shown it, we plan projects together; which in turn suggests our social, experiential and even physical structures make us as near unique as dammit. (Borne out chemically in our DNA.)

I agree about we're all spirit but I don't know if that helps us live this phase of our existences here. Almost every spiritual pulpit-basher has said the same thing. But that doesn't mean we're "pretending to be people". We're also all people. We're just as much people pretending to be spirit (where Nature has us as just another phenomenon in the ecological culture-dish). Shinto would have it that everything is spirit which doesn't mean a tree is pretending to be a tree.

A most interesting post, JustBe. Thank you....but perhaps I should drink that coffee then I might start making sense...as those coffee molecules are trying to persuade!

Old 24-02-2019, 10:28 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I haven't clicked onto it...but, how exciting to have something tomorrow to see!!!!!
Actual video footage of someone who successfully raises their vibrations up a few octaves -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPO43kCh3_c