Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
What are your actual signs of awakening ?

We can support each other here. :)

Personnally, I get in a rollercoaster of emotions (or NON-émotion).
Sometimes I feel completely empty, with zero will. Static.
Some boring feeling, being exhausted by superficiality. Inability to stay with most of people. Their conversations bore me. i see Ego everywhere and I don't feel at my place. Something essential is missing. Even going on facebook I see all the ugly ego aspect of people. Their desperate try to get some attention.

I have explosive angers coming from "nowhere", with no special reason. All the past negative energies seem to be released.

For the "cool" signs : Im starting to see clearly auras. Today saw a pale green around one of my colleague.
Even her hair and hands looked green lol.

People start to really stuck me to tell me almost their complete life. Even the one who looked distant at the beginning. :) they feel really confident without explaining it.

Mirror hours/numbers all day long. Just became routine.
And for the first time, I felt my heart chakra turning before to sleep yesterday. Amazing and surprising sensation !
Old 03-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Master

Just be open to the possibility that your current conscious efforts might not make the best use of the life opportunity you have, as is the case with the overwhelming majority of people, who need to come over and over for eons.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:34 AM
Suspended
My current awakening symptoms, or signs, are heart chakra activation...feeling my inner strength increase through struggles that occur daily... feeling the love between two hearts, and all of the world... feeling sad and happy simultaneously but at the same time feeling healthy detachment, just observing from inner self... my heart is not alone anymore thanks to a love

Feeling more compassion for all of life and beings. Seeing love as a healing tool
But also having deep painful moments and crying. Then the tears wash away the dirt in the reflection of my heart. How I see myself. How I see the world. It's all changing. Everything is changing all at once and I'm going more inwards, to find and bring out my shine, haha
Trying to get more in contact with my soul, and trying to be more authentic. :)

Thank you for allowing me to share friend. :)
Old 03-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Lorelyen

I begin to think it happened in my earliest years when my parents simply weren't optimal/good nurturers. By around age 7 or 8, I knew I couldn't follow their doctrines. Otherwise I think of it in "initiations" such as my first sexual encounter and that with psychedelics.

Old 03-05-2018, 12:34 PM
Master
Please bear in mind that this only happens to me..

1. The total inability to ever be on the 'same page' as anybody else who isn't awakened, often taking them weeks or months to realise I had said something about a certain thing and yet, denying the fact I ever did, not even saying anything like ' I don't remember you saying that'.

2. Feeling like I am somehow not human because I don't seem to have anything in common with anybody and everybody else who claims they are.

3. Intuitively knowing stuff I could not possibly be aware of via conventional means, aka 'tuning in to the cosmic internet' or Akashic Records.

4. Being able to hear and see other worldly, dimensional beings, who for all normal intents and purposes simply do not exist.

5. Having synchronicities happen to me on a very regular basis and/or being able to see and ascribe meaning to otherwise random sequences of events.

6. Having a raging volcano for a spinal column and being able to proverbially Fry eggs on my back at any given moment.. having my whole mattress undulate beneath me while I try and sleep...and actually getting to sleep without being woken up at 3:33am is a luxury.

7. Being incredibly sensitive to all sensory stimuli and my whole nervous system and adrenal glands are working overtime.

8. Going into spontaneous meditation at the drop of a hat and usually at the most inconvenient of times...With or without an accompanying series of hand mudras occuring by themselves.

9. Spiritual 'bi-polar' going from the dizzying heights of ecstatic bliss and rapture to the lows of detached ambivalence or the lack of being in that blissful state.

10. Uncontrollable twitching and jerking, like electric shocks over my whole body whenever I make any attempt to relax, somewhat defeating the purpose.

11. Lucid nightmares which tend to culminate in frequent near-death experiences and Astral traveling, whereby my Astral body takes great effort to reunite and realign with my physical body, causing numerous migraine headaches.

12. Seeing brilliant lights and bright flashes of light of all different colours - mostly White luminescent light, no matter whether my eyes are open or closed.

There's much more...but 12 will do for now.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Experiencer
@Shivani Devi:
i also have in particular 3./5./6. And 9!

3. I guess it's my coronal chakra which is opening ++.
I noticed while meeting new people I often ask questions ("what's your job?"etc) and immediately have the answer in my mind a few seconds after. Before they answer the same of course lol. So fascinating ! Sometimes also I know without explaining it. Lately was at a friend s house and wanted to connect to the wifi. I asked which was the good one in the list and immediately said "its this one ?" She asked how I knew it was this one and I just couldn't explain it. I just knew!

Also I have kind of audio flashs ? I explain: once I was talking to a friend who was physically hurt by her ex husband...when she told me that on phone I heard horrible moanings... I said : did you hear ??! She heard nothing. First I thought it was low astral stuff harassing me again and having fun on suffering...but I understood after I just had an astral projection flash of what she experienced in these moments while evocating it. Plus, she s an old soul too. Psychic communication is easier between us then.

6. Sometimes I feel my mattress vibrating a lot while falling asleep like if there was something buzzing hard inside ! But I don't understand what s really buzzing ? My light body? My physical body?
Old 04-05-2018, 12:45 AM
Experiencer
Some of my journey experiences are:

1) Sensing presences when they enter a room or come near by me.

2)Daily signs and synchronicities from the universe, angels, and enlightened beings.

3)When I lose grounding usually when I'm either very excited or upset I will affect electrical...blow light bulbs, street lamps, computers will crash around me, I can set off my car alarm just walking near it if I'm upset or the conditions are right, I can not wear watches because the batteries die within days, or I can wipe out the magnetic strips on credit cards if I hold them the wrong way or for too long.

4)I have the ability on occasions to see auras or rainbows of light around people, nature, and even some objects. Sort of like a teaser given to me for a full day then it goes away and returns weeks later.

5) Wild animals have seem to grown a trust in me when outdoors and will come right up to me. Wild turkey comes up for pets, I have had birds land on me. I believe they sense your vibration and all normal fears for them are lost when they approach because to them I pose no threat.

6)Intuition is much sharper and many times spot on in clairvoyance. I see things and situations as they are and not like before. This ability I find is a two edged sword in the fact that we are trapped in a world that is egocentric and agenda ridden. People who seemed harmless before awakening now most can come across to me as purely evil in their intent.

7)A feeling of not fitting in with what most feel are acceptible society norms, or what the public feels is the "best for you". It all now seems so frivilous to feel that we must be pushed along or swim upstream with all the salmon even if we don't wish to. I can no longer feel comfortable or accepting of being a "sheeple" in this world and cattle prodded with the rest of society. It is not ok to take away "free thinking". My favorite spiritual quote and mantra has become "They laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because their all the same."

8)The ability to start to see energies and movement, mostly at night it becomes clearer for me. I can tell when others are around but I just can't yet make out full definition of the movement as in who it is or facial features. I know many family who have crossed over visit us here but I'm still not able yet to deem who or which energy I'm seeing in the room.

9)Flashes of light or lightening bolts in colors under my lids when I sleep at night.

10)And most of all a very strong deep seated feeling that I'm not at home here on this planet. I have felt this way since i was little. Almost as if the "proverbial stork" had delivered me by mistake to the wrong planet. I don't mesh with the mentality and thinking of most in this 3rd dimension. I don't understand what motivates most people here to be like they are. Why hate, drama, and always trying to sqrew over the next guy? Just because they can and sometimes simply for no other reason. It does not resonate with me. I know I am hopelessly an old soul and I also know I must've signed up for this but I don't feel at home here at all. I am actually homesick for wherever home really is, but I know in my heart it is not here or this planet.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:51 AM
Experiencer
Some of my journey experiences are:

1) Sensing presences when they enter a room or come near by me.

2)Daily signs and synchronicities from the universe, angels, and enlightened beings. Also ear drum tapping. Right ear when they wish me to know they are near or with me. And in the left ear as a warning sign as if to say "Don't turn down that road, take the long way home", "Think about what you are about to say to that person or do". Sort of a guide to think twice before making my choices.

3)When I lose grounding usually when I'm either very excited or upset I will affect electrical...blow light bulbs, street lamps, computers will crash around me, I can set off my car alarm just walking near it if I'm upset or the conditions are right, I can not wear watches because the batteries die within days, or I can wipe of the magnetic strips on credit cards if I hold them the wrong way or for too long.

4)I have the ability on occasions to see auras or rainbows of light around people, nature, and even some objects. Sort of like a teaser given to me for a full day then it goes away and returns weeks later.

5) Wild animals have seem to grown a trust in me when outdoors and will come right up to me. Wild turkey comes up for pets, I have had birds land on me. I believe they sense your vibration and all normal fears for them are lost when they approach because to them I pose no threat.

6)Intuition is much sharper and many times spot on in clairvoyance. I see things and situations as they are and not like before. This ability I find is a two edged sword in the fact that we are trapped in a world that is egocentric and agenda ridden. People who seemed harmless before awakening now most can come across to me as purely evil in their intent.

7)A feeling of not fitting in with what most feel are acceptible society norms, or what the public feels is the "best for you". It all now seems so frivilous to feel that we must be pushed along or swim upstream with all the salmon even if we don't wish to. I can no longer feel comfortable or accepting of being a "sheeple" in this world and cattle prodded with the rest of society. It is not ok to take away "free thinking". My favorite spiritual quote and mantra has become "They laugh at me because I'm different, but I laugh at them because they're all the same."

8)The ability to start to see energies and movement, mostly at night it becomes clearer for me. I can tell when others are around but I just can't yet make out full definition of the movement as in who it is or facial features. I know may family who have crossed over visits but I'm still not able yet to deem who or which energy I'm seeing in the room.

9)Flashes of light or lightening bolts in colors under my lids when I sleep at night.

10)And most of all a very strong deep seated feeling that I'm not at home here on this planet. I have felt this way since i was little. Almost as if the "proverbial stork" had delivered me by mistake to the wrong planet. I don't mesh with the mentality and thinking of most in this 3rd dimension. I don't understand what motivates most people here to be like they are. Why hate, drama, and always trying to sqrew over the next guy? Just because they can and sometimes simply for no other reason. It does not resonate with me. I know I am hopelessly and old soul and I know I must've signed up for this but I don't feel at home here at all.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:24 PM
Pathfinder

Red face

Mad synchronicities
Old 05-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Experiencer
@spiritBird,

Quote:
5) Wild animals have sent to grown a trust in me when outdoors and will come right up to me. Wild turkey comes up for pets, I have had birds land on me. I believe they sense your vibration and all normal fears for them are lost when they approach because to them I pose no threat.

This is a very interesting and fascinating part of the process. :)
Your energy can't lie... I noticed that also.
And pets are looking for me also, even at friends house, a friend's cat preferred to sleep on my belly than close to his homie master. :)

Also at work I noticed people come to confide in me. Like all people around who don't especially know me they come when I'm alone and start to talk for long time to me! Telling me almost all of their life. Natural trust also. This is both very disturbing and rewarding.

Quote:
10)And most of all a very strong deep seated feeling that I'm not at home here on this planet. I have felt this way since i was little. Almost as if the "proverbial stork" had delivered me by mistake to the wrong planet. I don't mesh with the mentality and thinking of most in this 3rd dimension. I don't understand what motivates most people here to be like they are. Why hate, drama, and always trying to sqrew over the next guy? Just because they can and sometimes simply for no other reason. It does not resonate with me. I know I am hopelessly and old soul and I know I must've signed up for this but I don't feel at home here at all.

I could have written this !!
Actually, I already wrote it somewhere in this topic or forum need to find it back. This is funny :)
Personally,I Ve always been attracted by UFO stories and SF litterature since little. I guess for explainable reasons. ;)