Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Newbie ;)

It's been over a month since we communicated; the last time was online. Typically when she starts ghosting she neither answers or returns my calls. Neither did she contact me on my birthday which was on the New year. She asked that we give each other space at least for a month and if it's meant to be according to her, we will surely fall back in.

Just recently I saw her picture on social media with her son and I just felt this strong urge to hear from her since it has been such a while. It seems I have been the one waiting and it's becoming painful. I'm getting headache over this and stressed. You know how it feels as if nothing is moving and it's so bad for me right now. Being in limbo is such a terrible and unbearable experience and I am seeking a way out of this emotional storms within my being. Moments like these make me feel bad as to why all these happened. I feel I could have been a lot happier if all these never happened in the first place.

It feels lonely decision wise and I really need help as to what to do. Should I get in touch with her?
I'm really wondering now. I will appreciate your time and response.

Yours Sincerely.
NeterKhet11
Old Yesterday, 02:41 AM
Pathfinder
NeterKhet11
Maybe you need to hear form others, too but why don't you just ask her if she needs more time or not?
but I need to ask you this, too tho Can you? Can you wait for her "till the end"?
If the person is really sincere, he or she would say that he or she will wait for you forever...just like you hear in love songs million times!!

Joking aside, sincerity does matter whether it is romance or not, especially when you are dealing with Scorpio woman...
If you show her even the slightest self interest in you in your approach, she'll sense it right away and will not believe your sweet words.

Are you sure you're not doing this due to your desire to indulge in romance with her? Forget about romance for a while. You gotta respect her feelings.
Water sign people like her see emotions as one of the most important things (Fire sign:solve problems by action_Air :by thinking _Earth (you): according to the reality) in human relations.

So I'm thinking, it's been going on like this;
You: I want you to act according to our goal of solidifying our twin flame relationship. Let's take this opportunity and be practical.
Your woman: Ohh you don't even care how I feel. SAD (or MAD). I'm not interested in having TF relationship with you anymore...

*info regarding the elements' different principles:https://trans4mind.com/personal_deve...iplicities.htm
*Edit: oh no I skipped the important part! Earth element and Water element usually get along very very well, since Water needs container for it to stay so Earth can help them be sustained and accepted, whereas Earth can enjoy the affluence Water brings to them by showering. So you guys need each other. Just avoid any businesslike, cold attitude toward Water people.

Show both sincere attitude and words and tell her you'll wait for her forever.
But can you do it? Do you mean it??

Last edited by LonLon : Yesterday at 10:01 AM.
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Ascender
Hi there
I have to be honest, I think that you are expecting too much of this relationship. Seperation and breaking down of a relationship is a very traumatic event and there is a child involved.

This is not about you - as humans we tend to grow attached to others and then we transfer our needs onto them. She is not there to fit in with your time lines ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeterKhet11
Now it will be a month in exactly 4 days and no communication has transpired though I do often see her online on social media happily interacting and scheduling meetings with people, groups and taking pictures with them. Yet I was thinking to myself if this was the same person who about a month ago said she needed to sort herself out and find her balance. It all felt out of place for me as she even seemed to have ignored my birthday which was on a New Year....all of these didn't matter much but there are moments where I feel emotional and it gets to me in times like this. She asked for a month but I have decided personally without telling her to make it 2 months. Not that I'm having expectations but I feel doing that will give me time to perceive what might come up as closure.

Your words here to me say that you are waiting, waiting for her to connect to you. If someone says that they need space, they need space. It does not matter if she is interacting with others she has that right. What is it within you that needs to be noticed here, how can you give yourself this feeling rather than expecting it from her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeterKhet11
There were Moments where she would suggest we meet but knowing the nature of our connection I was willing to make her and us wait so she can handle her issues and conditionings especially her current commitment as I did not intend to get physically involved too soon. In the midst of everything she eventually moved out of the house but not the marriage. I could recall her feeling all sorts of emotions after making that move even though we had yet to meet. So I gave her the space she needs and planned to meet up a month after she moved out.

Here you say you were willing to make her and us wait - this is not your call. In fact it is a little unhealthy. Great spiritual understanding comes from the knowledge that we are to accept things as they are, not aim to direct others and ourselves to a conclusion that comforts us alone. Did she actually plan with you that she wanted to meet a month after she moved out? If she did then this is good, however if this was a thought in your own mind, it may be time to re-check in with yourself and your expectations re: this connection.

I love that you got to meet her and experience some joy in this, yet I also feel your pain at her withdrawal and the pull me closer, push me away dynamic that is appearing for the two of you. Whatever your connection and especially if it is a tf relationship - the dance has started. The dance will teach you a lot and honestly, there are no twins that just meet and then get together straight away. This stuff can take years.

The timelines have shifted, however, regardless of this, the inner development still has to be actioned and both parties need to feel as if they are contented to be with one another. The work comes from seeing your pain within and not making it about the other. As long as you are looking outside the relationship will stay in a 3rd dimensional reality.

From tales of old some twins in the old timelines took 20, 30 (maybe even 40 for some) years to get together. Despite the planetary changes there are still pauses in connection and adjustments needed. Maybe the new timelines will bring twins back together quicker. However, this is only if the twins themselves wake up to their own behaviour and expectations of the other.

It takes guts and real inner reflection to truly make such a relationship work. Also it takes real inner resolve to be sure that the person truly is your twin. If we get this part wrong, we stay for a long time with someone that is never going to be right for us.

Wow, I have written a lot _ I never usually respond with this much. I hope it helps you a little and if you need any further clarification, etc feel free to ask.