Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2019, 01:03 AM
Knower
Past Life Makes Me Sad

One night a few years ago one of my past lives emerged through a dream. You can not believe me or call it a dream and I'd understand, I felt the same way at first. Anyway here it goes.

I came across the ocean to the Americas as one of the earliest non-native settlers to colonize. I don't know 100% where, considering not all details were revealed.

Anyway I settled down with a woman who was from the location. It was actually love...but after a while the rest of my "people" came and killed pretty much the entire village, took their things, did horrible things and so forth.

I couldn't do anything but let it happen, anyway the end of my "dream" is me holding my "wife" as she passes and I tell her Ill find her again in the next life and make things okay.

Anyway...I forgot about it for a while until I met this girl. I can honestly say she's the only person but myself I can even feel anything for besides myself. I immediately thought of my past life dream and thought it was/is her.

Unfortunately, it's nothing more than a friendship and I respect that...but it often makes me feel really sad. I cant even imagine being with a different person, I always feel sad and lonely....even if people are around...

Moral: Careful what you do in this life, it may haunt younin the next.