Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 05-01-2019, 06:45 PM
Master
Lynn, thank you so much for sharing. What a lovely post, and what a lovely soul.
We are all still in his debt for creating this sacred space we can all share.
Peace and blessings,:
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 06-09-2019, 11:28 PM
I like this forum so far and when I post I will consider Matt's legacy. I'm a student and all my money goes to paying for my tuition - maybe you guys can remind me in a few years when I have a job and I can responsibly donate to help keep these forums going.

I should be good at earning money since I like my career field, and I'll finally be able to donate to a lot of things (like Wikipedia) that I currently use for free.

It is unfortunate that Matt died so young.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Master

I was feeling drawn to reading through this section of the forum recently along with some of the snippets of poetry left behind here. I am glad that I did. I would love to read more.

Many things in my life have recently informed me of the importance of learning about the history and legacy of "place". Understanding the history as it has been mentioned to me throughout the week, can help each person passing through get a sense of where they might fit and blend into the world which is always evolving.

I am going to attempt to give a heart felt response here though it is often difficult for me as much like Matt mentioned in this comment - believing in love can often leave me feeling very disillusioned as well, yet for some reason unknown to me I maintain an open and optimistic heart. I dare not argue with that design function . In a world full of fear we can mistrust those things which offer the presence of light.

Some of what Matt mentioned as his souls desire and also the ways in which he found a medium to express those desires ressonate with me too...even his upbringing and background so resonate too.

It is my souls desire to express and share beauty, both in the spiritual and the mundane, whimsy, laughter and joy. I hope that I succeed more times then I do not! I really do feel drawn to such simple yet profound things in life and also to those things which cannot be seen but only felt through the heart and human senses.

What a tender soul, Matt shared with the world. It takes an enormous amount of courage to be ones self especially for hearts which are soft and tender in a world seems so full of sharp edges.

I get it now, that which I could not grasp before the talk of the forum shutting down. The importance of being oneself inspite of how others may choose to percieve us through their own lense of experience. Sensitivity is often viewed as naivity, we are vulnerable it is true but it does not mean that we are blind... and openess often viewed as ignorance to the ways of the universe.

So... We all have a song which comes from the soul and while it has always been realitively easy for me to hear the music of other's, it has not always been easy for me to recognise it in myself.
Perhaps others can relate?

" When we listen to the muse of our own hearts - we are guided to be sensitive and strong...
All belonging in one song, all notes harmonised uniquely to the tune.. in a universal chorus where it is always safe to be you".

I do not know very much about many things and I am not even sure why I am posting this, I think I am just tired of feeling like I live in a world where I have to walk around with a hardened heart :-)
Spaces where it is safe just to "be" need to be nurtured. I just hope that this message finds its place out there within the continuation of this song...
Old 05-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I was feeling drawn to reading through this section of the forum recently along with some of the snippets of poetry left behind here. I am glad that I did. I would love to read more.
RedEmbers,

You words resonate with me. I feel that play and wonder and curiosity and trial and error are all part of the process. This is the place I call home. This place is everything to everyone. No matter what one seeks, it can be found here. Matt gave us all the most amazing gift. He left the original seed of his tree of life. We honor him by speaking our truth, even if we only speak our truth within these hallowed halls. We spread the seed of love and acceptance, when we greet each other here, in the house that Matt built.
Old 05-08-2020, 09:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
RedEmbers, Your words resonate with me.

Thanks Anala for the comment. I tried to write from the heart which appears to be going through a bit of a "glow up" as the woke kids now say I have no idea what triggered if anything or perhaps a combination of little things. I trust that there is a purpose for it all.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Elfin

Beautiful beyond words Lynn.... Thank you for sharing... Matt is still very much a part of this forum... His presence is obvious.. A truelly remarkable young man...
Old 06-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I do not know very much about many things and I am not even sure why I am posting this, I think I am just tired of
probably the best thing that ever happened to me was the day I realized I wasn't going to be able to 'protect' myself from pain and hatred and I had the choice to continue to fight to try to get to some 'sacred' space where I could be 'safe' or just accept things as they are... because fighting to get what I cannot have anyway just seems senseless and that made it easy to shed more weight
Old 06-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
probably the best thing that ever happened to me was the day I realized I wasn't going to be able to 'protect' myself from pain and hatred and I had the choice to continue to fight to try to get to some 'sacred' space where I could be 'safe' or just accept things as they are... because fighting to get what I cannot have anyway just seems senseless and that made it easy to shed more weight
The space is within my own heart and it also needs to be nurtured. Compassion means for me acceptance of all the colours of experience. I still have a desire to create, paint a world of colour as I flow.
I see a town of rubble and ash in my mind, as I pass through colour flows through me, painting the town, a blend of old and new. I saw myself sit down by the rubble and cry, my tears and my presence brought colour back into the town.
A hand on my shoulder and a gentle voice informing me that my presence is enough.

Acceptance is a worthy and required goal (for me) as is acknowledging that my dreams are always directing me towards my path and my path is to also accept my path as valid, with all of its darkness and light.

We have a community here, which I am a part of. My inner work of nurturing the sanctuary of my own heart reflects outwardly too. Community is important, we would not have made it as a species without it.
Old 06-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Master

hm reminds me of the aboriginal dreams they probably had in australia...

i was told that just my presence makes a difference too... one of the many problems I have is not getting a big head about them having said it. That is one of the reasons I don't mind it if I catch myself saying something stupid.

But you are right, community is important to us. I gave up a lot, just to be here talking to people...
Old 07-08-2020, 01:53 AM
Master

Your presence has impacted me in such a positive light these past few days FallingLeaves.