Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-10-2019, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Yes. I could look back and cringe, as some parts of me are cringe worthy..haha or look back and be grateful, I learned so much more of myself beyond that point of my process. One time in my awakening, I dropped some outward flow of inner dysfunction on a site which was a ‘safe haven’. I look back and see myself struggling, but very open to grow and want more. The creative process so important to my own becoming.
Looking back again. Hahaha, I often hear people have an awaking, seemingly pointing at a big change of event's all at once. I have never had that, it just trickles in. At the moment I am at a lul but keep looking for inspiration and that spark to move along. It's not the first time this has happened. Something will come along. Maybe I just have to have the right mindset.
Old 14-10-2019, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
It's because as the years go by spiritually we move forward, we change and this means our voice the way we say things, our outer words start to reflect this development. Got to say your post has really made me itchy to check in with my old posts to see how far I have come over the years... There will be laughter, cringe moments and probs a little bit of... Really I wrote that!!! Lol ...

Thank you for posing this question it has made me intrigued
It can be mind-blowing. Maybe the next step is the step you skipped in the past because you didn't know what to do with it then.