Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Dream about an ex work colleague

Hi all

My dream relates to dreams in past of an ex work colleague.

There was a lady I used to work with about 15 years ago and got on OK with but we had a mild fallin out and I left the job

I knew she regretted this but my time was done so it was time to move on, there was no romance as she had a boyfriend at the time and I was young free and very single. But no feelings had by me really
Any ways a few years past and a friend of mine whom we both worked with told me that she liked me and regretted what happened. I started having dreams with her in them and we were bring intimate. It would stay with me for days on end the dreams, it was torture! I was becoming obsessed, I never really had feelings yet now years after from not seeing the lady I'm getting feelings through dreams of intimacy with her. I tried stopping yet the thoughts kept coming in till eventually I wrote a letter to her and gave it to a mutual friend of us both to give to her saying no hard feelings and forget about what happened and its water under bridge and the feelings and thoughts and dreams broke thank goodness and I was ok again. Time passed and had not seen or heard of her again.
Then only a few nights ago I had a dream where I was at a gathering of people."
I'm not sure what the occasion was but there she was again. We caught each other's eyes but didn't speak! I was a little shocked yet excited yet shy, I didn't feel natural almost like I had feelings again

Since the dream I cannot get her out of my head!

Any ideas from you guys! Just curious to what people think.

Thank you for reading my post

Many blessings
Old 20-01-2019, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator
That is indeed an interesting dream. Is it possible you are prone to feeling guilty about how someone feels? These dreams popped up after someone told you they felt bad about how things ended. Is it possible you took responsibility for her feeling bad and couldn't let it go until you let her off the hook? Something to think about. It's also possible on some casual level you are connected with her and you need to release her for her to move on. Regardless it was a very kind gesture on your part to send the letter. I suspect though, there may be something unresolved for you in the situation for her to pop up again. Maybe there is a current situation in your life that resembles that one?
Old 22-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
That is indeed an interesting dream. Is it possible you are prone to feeling guilty about how someone feels? These dreams popped up after someone told you they felt bad about how things ended. Is it possible you took responsibility for her feeling bad and couldn't let it go until you let her off the hook? Something to think about. It's also possible on some casual level you are connected with her and you need to release her for her to move on. Regardless it was a very kind gesture on your part to send the letter. I suspect though, there may be something unresolved for you in the situation for her to pop up again. Maybe there is a current situation in your life that resembles that one?

Hi Michelle

Thank you for posting on my dream. Yes I do feel guilt about things in the past!! Maybe this is a message! I don't do casual usually! I'm deeper than that you know! Well I feel I am! I guess maybe its something I can just consider and indeed process till the next time it happens again! The eclipse healed it though and I feel a lot lighter! Thank you again for your response! I enjoy discussing these topics!

Blessings