Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-11-2018, 05:07 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
Maybe I just want to see a UFO. Why attack me on my thread?

It's not your thread and no-one has attacked you on it anyway.
Old 11-11-2018, 04:42 PM
See, if you can still get Richard Sutphen's tape, video on Sedona....telling about the different Rock Formations and their energy.
All I know is simply walking around Bell Rock in Sedona....and I noticed it was like I instantly was in Alpha...similar to a drug.
Pleasant, heightened awareness, in other words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtjAzSi5r6U

The actual tape on Sedona's Vortex's can be gotten from Amazon.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Administrator
Miss Creative Spirit started the thread asking about UFO activity in Arizona.no one is attacking anyone. please keep the thread polite

Namaste
Old 13-11-2018, 03:50 AM
Master
Quote:
I would love to find a good hotspot, maybe a site that clearly shows where they are/have been lately in AZ?

Interesting topic. A friend I mine just mentioned Arkansas as an alien viewing “hot spot”.

When we lived on the Rez, we saw all kinds of cool things, like horizontal day time meteors. I think if you have limited light pollution and a good viewing spot you just might see something interesting.

Good luck and be careful!
Old 13-11-2018, 04:19 AM
Ascender
I ran into Sutphen's work when I was a late teen in like 1989.
Old 13-11-2018, 04:20 AM
Ascender
I would really like to manifest viewing an Alien without it knowing I am ever present.
Old 26-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Master

Over the years there have been a few U.F.O. sightings hear in AZ . I have kicked my self a few times for not looking up for the one in 97 . On D ick Sutphen , his site is d ick sutphen ( dot ) com , or close to that. On Sedona , very perty country and it does have the vortexs , but way too comershil and the city does have its kooks/fakes /people just making a buck .There is another area 40-50 miles west of me in Tonopah , called Saddle mt. Its open rough desert and one needs to respect the desert and its critters . Nice this time of year but hot in the summer . Sedona is a bit cooler than Phoenix in the summer , but still warm and one needs to carry water if hiking the vortexs . In posting Saddle mt. hear on the forum I hope I dont turn it in to another Sedona . I also hope that the lady that told me of this spot does come looking for me after making this post .

p.s. On viewing an alien . When Travis Walton had his encounter in 1975 he saw the grays , but also saw human clones . More than likely you have scene aliens , but not known . I think they dont know them selfs who they are .
Old 27-12-2018, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Maybe I just want to see a UFO. Why attack me on my thread?

Perhaps it's because your coming off as that one lady in the movie "Independence Day" who ignored her friends instruction, to run up to the top of the highrise, to get incinerated by the alien saucer. ?

Just sayin.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-12-2018, 08:09 PM
Master

The book , to serve man , later found out to be a cook book, was given to us humans by aliens.

PS , an old twilight zone show.

for thoes hear that never watched the show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI

Last edited by desert rat : 27-12-2018 at 10:23 PM.