Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Master
Feel free to pass it on...I doubt the owner of the site will mind.

And Thanks...I love this av too
Old 13-09-2006, 10:24 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
You're quite welcome for the link. Sometimes these things just amaze me and I thought I'd share.

kundalini....I certainly hope, for your sake, your 4 hasn't been quite as demanding as mine has been!

Lol, I am saying nothing!

Btw Mother Goose, just wanted to comment on how great your avatar is!
Old 14-09-2006, 04:58 AM
Master
lol....saying nothing, huh? then (((hugs))) I'm so sorry! lol

And thanks...seems my av is a hit
Old 23-09-2006, 02:14 PM
chriskult

I am in a 2 year. The explanation at the link was suprisingly and unfortunately true of this years occurances.
I was under the impression that in numerology that master numbers are not to be reduced to single digits. This link has only 1-9.
Old 26-10-2006, 08:03 PM
ljepotica

I'm 6.

I have to say that I don't like my reading. Time to settle down? Domestic responsibilities? Duties?

First of all I've moved houses three times this year, the present flat has great flatmates but I will move again next year as it's small with no lounge, and is noisy...

I have been unemployed for three months and still am...helping people? I've been helping people but would love to work for charities-have applied and have been ignored or rejected by all. As foe helping those around me, I have been doing so and everybody does not want any help, when I try to help or be there for them they distance themselves away from me-and I mean EVERYONE CLOSE TO ME!

Next year: 7. I'm going through most of what my next year is about RIGHT NOW, I have all the solitude and time to self-reflect and self-discover myself, and have been building upon and discovering my spiritual side, I've discovered a lot and am still discovering a lot about myself.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a negative thinker-although it will seem like that reading the above but this personal year is really trying to take the p*ss out of me it seems...sorry I don't mean to blame anyone here.
I could have easily predicted and told myself what I read about 6 and 7, and I'm not saying this just because I'm upset right now...so sorry for unreasonable outburst...I'll be back to normal very soon:)
Old 26-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Master
(((Hugs))) just for you....sounds like you could use some!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 26-10-2006, 10:58 PM
ljepotica

I am sorry for that outburst, it's just that I'm going through a tough time right now and I guess when you are you sort of behave in an unreasonable manner and I hope that you didn't think that I directed my reply to you or anybody as I didn't.

It's just that it came as a shock and well I guess that when you don't have a job and you read about responsibility and domestic things you sort of don't want to know as you have other priorities...you know what I mean:)

But I hope that you don't think that I'm like this normally, as I'm not, I just snapped and lost control for a moment-at those words and I'm really sorry for that, for I'm normally a very positive and smiley person, but thank you for the hugs:)
Old 26-10-2006, 11:26 PM
BLAIR2BE

ljepotica,
exclamations happen, joyous and gloomy...

no apologies neccessary (would someone please tell me the correct spelling for neccessary)
Old 27-10-2006, 11:58 AM
rose

hi blair... only one c in necessary :)

ljepotica...i second blair about accepting all your feelings. we all get fustrated at times. we are all human here.

like all things, numerology and astrology aren't meant to be taken literally in all cases. sometimes it's bringing attention to something that is a priority at the moment. what is an issue.

if that interpretation upset you it may have hit a spot that your higher self/guides are trying to help you with.

here's an example. i was having problems with confidence and speaking up when i was younger. i was asked by a psychic healer what my sun sign was. i said aries but always wished i had the confidence my sign was meant to have. she said for herself and many other aries, this is a huge issue for us. we usually have a lack of it more than others until we reach balance.

how this applies to you and numerology? maybe you could look at it this way...something in you is moving all the time to try and find stability? settling down etc is an issue because you are finding it hard to at the moment?

my year is a 7 and it hasn't been very peaceful and meditative at all!!!! so many changes. but maybe this reading is addressing my NEED to stop and slow down and evaluate....because i haven't felt so far like i've had time!

sorry...i'm not very good at explaining concepts. i usually leave it to the more eloquent :)
Old 24-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Mystfied

Oh my goodness I just finished checking out the site ,and it was so accurate as to what I've been through this year.
Thankyou MotherGoose...oh by the way my #is 5
Closed Thread