Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-12-2012, 02:27 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I haven't done this in a while but I tried to scan you and am picking up someone whose 4B chakra is blocked.

This is the will centre and being blocked indicates long-term frustration of one's desires. It is highly implicated in CFS, and some treatments involve achieving old goals.
It is on the back, the reverse side of the heart chakra.
The rest of this person's chakras back chakras were unusually clear which is either very rare or just an abstraction by my subconscious.

I would estimate only a 60% chance of this being you.

Apologies for late reply - I needed to stop thinking about it all for a few days.

Thank you for trying! This is interesting actually. I have suffered long term frustration of certain desires, namely achieving recognition for my art, and finding true love. I guess I can only continue to work at achieving these goals - actually I'm in a good place now to give it a go.

I don't believe I have CFS. I am able to get myself fit as exercise does not set me back in my health. With M.E suffers, exercise can be very damaging. I have been exercising more and it is helping. There are other reasons too and I know quite a lot about M.E.

I do believe I have exhausted my adrenals and I do believe I have certain allergies including food allergies. I certainly believe that I have blocked chakras. I was very kindly given pranic healing by someone on this forum which really sorted out a throat chakra problem I had. It feels much better now, but I'm sure I have other blocks I cannot feel.

If I had to say then I would say it is most likely my heart - I suffer a lot of heartache with depression - yet when I do body scan meditations I can move the energy around my body well below my heart. I had a kundalini awakening many years ago and I don't believe this would have been possible had I not had some clearance in my spine - My knowledge on the matter is very limited though.

I would be very interested to know if who you scanned is me.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:29 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
Just wanted to emphasize; obviously, one does NOT take vitD supplements without having confirmed via blood test that one needs it! :)

Thank you for the advice. Why is that? Can vit D be damaging if you have too much?

I think it is likely - the sun makes me feel SO much better.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:33 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
I forget what it stands for but it's the field in email where you copy people in. On this board you simple add extra names in the Addressee field.

Carbon copy.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
Thank you for the advice. Why is that? Can vit D be damaging if you have too much?

I think it is likely - the sun makes me feel SO much better.

Yes, too much can cause trouble with your kidney and liver.

(At least) 20 minutes of daylight every day is recommended for everyone in general. Not through a window, sadly* that doesn't work. (*It's very cold in Norway these days, brrrr). ;)
Old 10-12-2012, 06:43 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
Yes, too much can cause trouble with your kidney and liver.

(At least) 20 minutes of daylight every day is recommended for everyone in general. Not through a window, sadly* that doesn't work. (*It's very cold in Norway these days, brrrr). ;)

Ah you're from Norway, no wonder you're called Aurora Borealis
Old 11-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
Ah you're from Norway, no wonder you're called Aurora Borealis

Old 13-12-2012, 08:43 AM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
The energy in the temples sounds strongly to me , to be a spiritual-energy phenomena ......
[/color]

Am starting to think the pressure in my temples is unrelated and actually linked to my jaw. I done a body scan meditation and when I got to that region I felt it linked to the jaw.

I came across something called TMD or TMJ. It's where the jaw joints have problems. My jaw feels tight and slightly sore at the hinges, and apparently it can causes pain and pressure in the temples, neck, face, and headaches. I'm not 100% but I may see the doctor about this.
Old 13-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Master

peacegarden - have you thought about seeing you dentist about the jaw problem? I used to grind my teeth at night leading to tension in the temple when I woke - endless. I wear a mouthguard at night to relieve the pressure and no more tension headaches. I can tell tho I do clench the jaw at night.
Old 13-12-2012, 07:34 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
peacegarden - have you thought about seeing you dentist about the jaw problem? I used to grind my teeth at night leading to tension in the temple when I woke - endless. I wear a mouthguard at night to relieve the pressure and no more tension headaches. I can tell tho I do clench the jaw at night.

I don't think I clench the jaw in my sleep or teeth grind, and the temple problem is worse in the evening, and better in the morning. I can feel today that my jaw has become quite stiff and painful, and I realize now that I noticed it last week but didn't think about it. So this probably does explain the pressure in temples and headaches I've been getting. It's probably TMJ. I do have a habit of clicking my jaw from left to right, perhaps that doesn't help. I will see the dentist at some point but I need a filling and I'm kinda putting that off at the moment, I'm not looking forward to it. I can't pin point why my jaw joints are sore, I'll do some research.