Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
How To Deal With Death? (Pets.)

I have been a fan of this YouTube channel called foxalbiazul, he has a pet fox, and recently sadly, RonRon passed away in his sleep, and I cried for a full 15 minuets, it was so sad, as I loved that fox so much.

I have 4 cats, and I really don't know what I will do when they pass, if I find it hard to handle other people's animals, how do I handle my own?

I am very passionate for animals, into animal rights and vegan.

How did you deal with your pets death?

Here's RonRon's last video. /watch?v=NMj9TqsS3mQ&nohtml5=False
Old 11-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Suspended

Hey arlo...

It is never easy to lose a beloved animal companion...Try to take heart and comfort in knowing you are giving your companions the best and most comfortable life to the best of your ability...Animals are incredibly loving and they know when they are being loved and cared for...This makes their passing a little easier when you know you've provided the best life possible for them...
Old 11-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by arlonicholson
I have been a fan of this YouTube channel called foxalbiazul, he has a pet fox, and recently sadly, RonRon passed away in his sleep, and I cried for a full 15 minuets, it was so sad, as I loved that fox so much.

I have 4 cats, and I really don't know what I will do when they pass, if I find it hard to handle other people's animals, how do I handle my own?

What I can tell you is pets choose us and they bring unconditional love with them when they pass they go back to their home and play with old friends and if they want will return to you as another pet or wait for your arrival and greet you with the rest of your deceased relatives.
We lost our beloved Simba last year and a few months later during my daily meditation I heard his distinct bark. He was saying hello from beyond the rainbow bridge
Death is an illusion Life is a dream we are all spiritual beings having a physical experience this is also the case in the animal kingdom.
Give your cats a big hug from Holland
Joe
Old 11-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

Before I was spiritually aware my partner and I had to put out dog down. It was heart wrenching for both of us. We got another puppy, and later I became spiritually aware. She lived 15 years and we had to put her down. For me, knowing all living things have consciousness that survives death has made me look at "death" of all living things quite differently. I do feel great sadness when a person or animal passes in the fact that they'll no longer be in this life, yet I feel great joy for them because I know what comes next. I know I'll see them again, in the place where consciousness exists in the actual reality of existence.

Peace to you, and I hope you come to a place that will help you when it's time for your cats to pass.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Lepus

Hello arlonicholson,

Quote:

Oh, he passed away? I used one of his videos, here is the link: Foxes Thread originally called "My Pet Fox". I didn't keep up with his channel, but I am glad to stumble upon one of his videos. Clover will be upset over this. I'm sure.

How did I deal with my pets death? Upset at first, but time was the main factor to my relief. I like to think of my pet is in a better place.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 12-04-2016 at 03:08 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:53 AM
Super Moderator
Oh I remember the Ron Ron videos. The guy really loves his fox friend. And vice-versa obviously.

It is hard when an animal companion passes away from living with us. Because they are the best friends, and have so much unconditional love. They have such a special place in our hearts.

How did I manage when my Soul sister (my dog) passed away? I was managing very badly at first but kept feeling this LOVE everywhere. I couldn't understand it.
It was only when she actually showed me by managing to get through to me that she was still alive, released from her body, happy, radiant and very very well....that I started to feel actual joy about it. She showed me they live after 'death'. And raising my heart to her energy-vibration helps me through most things life has to throw at me.
She's still my friend.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Here's RonRon's last video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMj9TqsS3mQ

Ahh. Poor lil' guy. I edited your link for viewing. I can't watch those, too depressing. The first few seconds was enough for me. Rest in peace lil' guy.

Is someone cutting onions?
Old 14-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Pathfinder
I lost two dogs (One of which was Frogdog) within less than a year of each other. Both dogs were older with health problems attributed to their breed and both were euthanised because of severe complications due to these health problems that were never going to get better and their quality of life had diminished. Theoretically maybe it should have been easier for me to deal with losing them both because I knew the day they were getting their wings and prepared as much as I could for those days respectively.

Coping with the loss was hard. I've lost a lot of animals over the years having run a rabbit and guinea pig rescue and I was one of those kids who was always picking up injured animals, i was given two Hamsters (that were going as live snake food) and both had a front leg missing each so they could pack their pouches but not empty them very well and the food would go moldy, so I'd empty their pouches with a Q-tip and they would lay back and let me, I did this for 2 years, this was the sort of youngster I was!

The best advice is to be kind to yourself and allow yourself time and patience to go through the emotions you need to.

The reality is somewhat different though, i berated myself over both dogs because with hindsight i believed i should have done things differently, that I was a rotten person and they deserved better than anything I had ever done or given them. But one day I realised that I'd done the best I knew how to do and that I had given it my all with the kindest of intentions and from my heart.

It's coming up to two years since Frogdog got his wings and a little bit more since his friend did, but I think of them both so fondly, and I feel they do to me, we talk as a family about the things they did that made us laugh, they've both visited me to say goodbye for now and I have visitation dreams occasionally. I have their 'adopted sister' and I think they both approve.

I personally think that being spiritual, psychic, clairvoyant can help in the process of grieving for our personal pets because we mostly seem to have a deeper insight and understanding of the after life.
Old 14-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator
Oh FrogDog, bless you....all I can say is.... and
Old 14-04-2016, 11:16 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Oh FrogDog, bless you....all I can say is.... and

Thank you Tobi