Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-04-2016, 03:51 PM
Experiencer
God's evolution...Life and Rebirth... What Happens when we "Die" ?

I'm posting this here in response to questions on a blog post I did titled,God's evolution...Life and Rebirth... What Happens when we "Die" ?...but Blogger doesn't really allow discussion...So here's a link to that post, http://mysticinpurgatory.blogspot.co...irth-what.html.... And below is the discussion ....I am replying to....

I saw Heavens and Hells and other things I’m not going into here that I call “constructs” which are a spiritual reality that haven’t gotten a lot of, or any Newage Press he he.

I'D LIKE TO KNOW MORE PLEASE IF YOU DON'T MIND OF COURSE.

OK, trying to make a different colored font to make this easier. I don't think that worked out but not sure how to remove it...
OK, "Constructs" which is just a word I made up as my Teachers didn't use words, but rather guided experiences, so everything I learned...which was generally outside of Normal Defined Reality, I had to make up words for. CONSTRUCTS is something I think I've only ever seen referred to before once, possibly in Carlos Casteneada books, which is strange because they are pretty major things. AHH, I found where I wrote about it before here http://mysticorbtalismans.blogspot.c...et-part-5.html ......Now the “method” was to go onto the astral plane and gather the shed skins of my construct (I realize this sounds like gobbeldy gook), I just don’t know if I want to explain it r…..OK, There is this thing that humans have that I call a “construct”. It is astral and mental in nature and is built upon all the energy that had gone into “defining” the Human. One of the Laws that governs Life in this Creation is the Law that Energy (of thought and emotion) is the fuel that drives Manifestation. Energy follows thought….and manifestation follows a maintained energy. The amount of energy that had defined us through all our lifetimes has no choice but to manifest…and this manifestation is like an energetic reflection of our soul. It’s like our soul in almost every way, except that it lacks a motivation that is central to itself, but rather is created upon “outside” energy. Anyway we all have this construct that is magnetically attached to us, that in a sense is “ourselves” yesterday. And this “construct” can be seen “behind” us on the astral plane.(it was to my right and behind...but I don't know if this is universal.. And in between us, and it can be seen what I call “the shedded skin of the construct”.. The shedded skin is “stuff” that we resolved and let go… lessons we learned and don’t need to carry around any more. Limitations we once had before we evolved beyond them and let them go… Well all these things sort of “fall off” of our construct on an astral level, and can be seen as this “shedded skin”. .It could also just be because that aspect of ourselves is no longer being fed by thought or emotion...no naturally dissolves over time...............
So that is basically "the Construct

"And one day I took the question, “What is God and what are we doing here?"

I'D LIKE TO KNOW MORE PLEASE IF YOU DON'T MIND OF COURSE.

First I want to say that you have no idea how good it makes me feel that someone has comprehended to the point where they are asking good questions....I've felt pretty isolated my whole life because the things I've experienced are not exactly Common.... One of the First things I relearned in this Life....and something I feel is at the Crux of our ability to understand Truth....was contemplation... There are different approaches to this Old Art, but at the time I was speaking of I was most ruled by the "Fifth Ray", so in this instance that was the approach...Here, I wrote about it Here: http://mysticorbtalismans.blogspot.c...and-white.html

"Back then it seemed impossible for me to believe
that folks just couldn't go into the Light
like I could....
and Debbie said she'd like to experience that.
So that night I did a little magic,
it either came from one of my Teachers,
or just from deep within me"

CAN I BE COUNTE IN HERE PLEASE? :)

OK, this isn't something I've done much in my life...only a few times when ...survival called for it. Magic .... seems to me ...umm, not the best idea generally. Every time I've done it, I had instant results... But imposing our wills and desires on the Web..... in an intense way, well, isn't my style. I've always just had Faith that what I needed would come...and I just wait, imposing my Will seems like it's messing with the Balance too much. But when I was first doing my Experimentation in this life I had to check it all out. What I did with Debbie worked so well, and immediately across a pretty fair distance of space...it kind of freaked me out. Basically it was a form of contemplation... I had a Round flat stone and a piece of burnt twig...While contemplating Her...I drew a small circle on the stone.....at this point I guess I had gotten to the point in Contemplation where I was at what I called "the archetype plane"...this is basically the plane that exists at the Roots of Everything we "know". Like where the "seeds" of what we know or perceive...exist. So I am connected to her "seed" and at the same time (eyes are closed but am drawing on the stone...I draw a Circle around the circle that represents her that symbolizes "The Light" and then I go there, and take her seed with me...... Then I was done, basically forgot it, went about the rest of the evenings...... meditation....But the next day, she's all like Excited....she had gone into the Light, just out of Nowhere it happened. I asked her what time, curious if there was a time delay...there wasn't. Pretty freakin cool....but I felt guilty doing such a thing, like it's not my job to mess with peoples evolution in a major way like that...

Yes you can eradicate Polio (seemingly), but then suddenly some "brand new " thing will emerge to work out the Karma.... often worse than the original. A big lesson humans need to learn is that the energy they put to suppress disease/fear/uncomfortable reflection etc.... feeds what they are attempting to hold at bay.

MAKES 100% SENSE TO ME. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHERE HIV/AIDS COMES FROM
Exactly

OK, so reason 1. was that it's pointless to cure the effects, when the cause will Have to manifest itself one way or another....to move along.

I AGREE 100%

Well here is my theory. The second time the German came and told me about the Healing/Mind Control Machine.... he was dead. And he was feeling guilty for using a Mind Control Machine on me years previously to see if they could remotely control a person, right down to doing detailed work with things they knew nothing about. They could not stop him from telling me, now that he was dead, And he felt guilty, because maybe he was aware of the Bizarre twists my life was to take after that experience...
Tellin me about that mind control machine was basically getting off his chest, what he had done with it when he was Alive and probably working out at Ames Research Center where my Dad was....
I haven't heard from him since.
Maybe my Mom felt guilty that she allowed me to be used in testing the Mind Control machine and this is why she refused to come out....
and HMMM, the vibe that day was the same as the vibe the night we had the UFO encounter. Did that encounter have anything to do with this.... it was odd how I became very psychic after that encounter...
Still lots of Questions.

Any Ideas?

JEFFREY, YOU ARE INDEED A GENIUS FOR FIGURING IT OUT. I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT. SO WHY ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR IDEAS? :)

I don't know.... New memories keep coming back, isolated instances that seemed like Dreams, being so distant from my "ordinary" reality.... but there are so many that have seem isolated, but now they are fitting together like a huge crossword puzzle..... And it's pretty messed up...and I know I'm not the only one who was involved in this. I guess I'm just looking for some validation...... and I'd like a Freakin Apology (yeah right!)

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT READ. UNFORTUNATELY, I HAD TO POST HERE AS THERE IS NO COMMENT BOX AT THE ORIGINAL POST.

So maybe posting here will work better for Conversations.... Thanks for your Awareness..
I might have to figure out something besides this colored font thing....My eyes are so bad I have to cut and paste into a word processor and blow it up, My computer is pretty far from where I sit. also , so it's hard to read from this Forum...is there any way to blow it up to a bigger font when reading?.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:24 AM
Seeker

Hi Jeff. Thank you soooooo much for taking the time to answer me. I really appreciate it. REALLY :) ALOT!

I do hope and believe that what I'm learning from you will give me a nice boost in my evolution and also those around me :)

And yes, you CAN blowup the text. I'm using firefox and just go to View-->Zoom-->Zoom in.

Love and Blessings
Old 05-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Experiencer
Blessings to you as well.I'm using Chrome, I'll Google how to blow it up. Thanks