Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Ascender

Did souls exist before physical life??

another BIG question..but did we exist as souls before any physical life appeared, even planets appeared??

If we did, what did we do with ourselves??
Old 14-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Deactivated Account

No. Nothing pre-existed the creation event of the universe not even a God. The life phenomenon came into being as a result of nuclear dynamics between elements. Life evolved consciousness. Consciousness across the fabric of space/time on a plurality of worlds is entangled as a collective persistence of awareness evolving to achieve sentience and becoming an all pervasive spiritual entity (soul) we call God. All life shares a common Soul. We are ONE web of consciousness.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 15-07-2015, 12:47 AM
Master
Certainly, soul=consciousness created physical life
Old 17-07-2015, 06:24 AM
Master
Our souls did yes. But I don't think we were all created at the same time. I know a lot of people believe in the idea that all souls were made in the "beginning" but such a thing doesn't make sense. There is no "beginning or time" in God's mind. There is just the every-present Now and moment. God is always creating souls or bringing spiritual beings into existence from different moments in his divine Mind. But this "time" or moment can not be measured by any time or space on any dimension but from the Eternal Now.

If that didn't mind eff your brain then I don't know what will. I understand it, but not from a logical point of view.

Angels have existed way before we were even spiritual beings.

I like to think of majority of spirits in the human species now as God's second children. What we deem as higher spirits or angels or divine entities are those who had their "fun" or epochs of existence and have no need to experience what we go through and instead enjoy absolute bliss and divine love but also work alongside the Divine as co-creators and emissaries.

Basically every being on earth, even an insect and a tree as pre-existed as a Spiritual being or a soul, but what that soul had chosen or was designed to incarnate as is dependent on a higher will.
Old 17-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Master

certainly. eternity is HUGE. god/us always was and will be in some form.

kk
Old 17-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Master
consciousness creates matter, even mainstream science agrees on that.
Old 17-07-2015, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Some of us existed before this universe was even created... it's not the only one.
Old 17-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Pathfinder

I agree with scarlet. You existed for a long time before a physical incarnation.
Old 18-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Pathfinder

IMHO Creator is pure energy, intelligence and love. Creator always has and always will create. Some of us were always here, others are newly created. Same goes for the planets and all creations.
Old 21-07-2015, 02:31 AM
Newbie ;)

I love reading this thread so far. This question is tightly linked to the purpose of life question for me. I like to think that we are put on this planet to grow, and for that reason, there is a higher part of us that has lived many lives that chooses the life we are born into each time. That then begs the question: when was Me version 1.0 created? And did that Me version 1.0 choose the life he/she/it lived?.......... *shrug*

I don't truly KNOW any of this, of course, but it's what I am considering lately.