Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 17-11-2017, 08:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello

My username is Lovepurple00, I'm a newbie :)
I'm not sure if I've posted this in the place? I practice Reiki and have experienced Clairvoyance and Clairaudiance.

Jesse
Old 17-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Master
Hello Lovepurple00 and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you ;
Old 17-11-2017, 02:22 PM
Master
hi.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Experiencer
It doesn't matter where you posted...you're in the right place!...it sounds like you are some kind of "spiritual antenna"...we can't wait for you to share your experiences with us....Welcome, luvepurple00!
Old 17-11-2017, 08:34 PM
Knower
Welcome, lovepurple00. Have an anagram alias:

Ulrika Pompeia VioletRose
= I am Lovepurple O O, a Reikist
Old 19-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Master
Hi lovepurple00 and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 20-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your kind messages...
@Nephele: How do I add an anagram?
I'm new to writings on forums so it all feels a bit daunting. I decided now was the right time to try and find answers to all my experiences and try and find like minded people who have been through similar experiences as my own.

I can’t control my ‘gifts’ as in when I’m able to turn it on or off, it just happens. I have previously been told that I have clairaudience, clairvoyance and mediumship qualities. My goal is to find out how to manage and control what I have?
A little background info about myself: Since my childhood I have been able to see things, I say things as it’s not always in human form. I get the worse pressure pains in my head when something bad is going to happen to me. I do see orbs, normally bright blue or white. I have experienced being slapped across my face by something not visible, though this only happened ONCE when I was being bullied by work colleagues and I didn’t stand up for myself the way I should of.
I have seen my great gran when I was in distress and just became a new mum, she appeared in front of me and vanished as soon as I looked at her. I have been told to 'get out' of an apartment that wasn't safe by what sounded to be an older man. I'm guessing late 70's and randomly one night, I heard a voice which seemed to be coming out of the wall, reading scriptures to me. It was loud and powerful and he voice echoed with power!

I do readings but only on myself by using Tarot and Angel cards. I have been able to see in my mind’s eye an angel card before I’ve even turn the card over. I have also experienced having premonitions, which has always unfolded exactly how I saw it. I don’t quite know what you call it when you see someone as an EXAMPLE on crime watch and they interview someone who is meant to either be connected to the decease somehow or being or a grieving parent, yet I know only by watching them that all is not what it seems.. With one particular incident when I saw the person on TV, I distinctly heard a voice saying ‘he did it’. Weeks later on the news they confirmed he was guilty. What I don't understand with these types of gifts is whats the point if you can't always warn people?? Feels good to finally get that out....