Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
... true.

... the bluer, the better. lol

... not true, all you have to do is to google rich and famous spirituality, or "List of Celebrity Buddhists"...
Old 05-12-2016, 02:21 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
... not true, all you have to do is to google rich and famous spirituality, or "List of Celebrity Buddhists"...

Funny!!!
Old 05-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
Funny!!!

Funny, but it's true :)
When I was very young (no support, no money...), I believed if I take care of finances, my life would be wonderful. Money is very important, but life can be more difficult even if you gain personal security through that...
Old 05-12-2016, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

There's always an exception, and with seven billion people and no detailed timeline of events I'm not even slightly surprised if there are thousands of 'wealthy gurus' around.

However my point was priorities.
Old 22-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesker
Well this happened about... 5 minutes ago!

My wife and me were cleaning the house and all of a sudden she found my old clear quartz pendant that cracked on the bathroom floor a while ago.

As soon as she picked it up and handed it to me the whole air of the room changed, everything suddenly 'dropped dead' even though Amon Amarth was blasting on full. Couldn't really discern it's energy as I was wearing a black obsidian and kyanite at the time, so I clutched it in my hand and felt... and it just felt blank.

"BETTER PUT IT ON, WILL AMPLIFY!" as I walked down the stairs my knee crashed into the iron support of the railing and precisely hit a spot that I now know to be my knee's g-spot, not because it felt good but because my whole leg was paralyzed for a while, while I tried to carry bags down the stairs.

Quickly decided that was a nope and skipped upstairs again with my working leg, sat down and removed the quartz from my neck. Upon removing the quartz from my neck I discovered that the kyanite and black obsidian wanted to do nothing more than run the hell away from it and they fell down into my lap.

The quartz is safely inside a cleansing area now, and I'm thoroughly thanking the kyanite and obsidian for saving me a flight down the stairs, worst-case possibly with my throat on the cracked quartz' tip.

(here to comment about Amon Amarth, great band!!)
Old 25-01-2017, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm new to crystals... could you tell me how to cleanse them? and how often it should happen?
Old 25-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Ascender
I use a singing bowl to cleanse and then put in sun for half hour. Obsidian I run under water sometimes. How often is a hard one and depends how you use them too. But if I had to go for an answer I'd say weekly, that's my personal preference though. I have a clear quartz cluster I use too. We all have our different ways.
Old 25-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Pathfinder

During the years I've used crystals primarily for meditations and astral travel type experiences, I have found that cleansing crystals can definitely help in feeling a closer connection with the crystal, especially on the physical level.

The strongest type of cleansing I've found would be putting the crystal under running water for a short time. Of course this can't be done with crystals that are water soluble. It would probably be incredibly more effective if I had a brook or creek on my property, but using faucet water definitely does work.

Next would be meditating with the stone and visualizing that you are placing it in a creek to cleanse it. This helps particularly if the stone is water soluble or just a bit too impractical to put under running water.

For smaller stones, I also use something that you can get at any kitchen supply store. I have purchased a batch of Himalayan salt slabs used for cooking and built small boxes under them with a light bulb. This creates a Himalayan salt lamp with a flat surface that you can place stones on. Works great for keeping the stones in a perpetual cleansed state.