Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Experiencer
Question How do you feel, physically, when you meet your SM or TF?

Hi,

How do you feel, physically, when you meet your SM or TF? And, are there different feelings when you meet a SM vs a TF?

Examples:

*Before I met him, I used to eat anything (especially meat). But for the past 6 months (before I met him), I started to dislike most meat and found myself looking at meat/my dinner from the eye of a Vegetarian. Although I wasn't a Veg, I found myself telling my friends "I feel like I'm becoming a Vegetarian." Guess what? He's a Veg.

*I used to love coffee (for some reason, I don't think he likes it but I'm not sure. I'll have to ask) but now it tastes really werid to me and makes my stomach hurt.

*I used to love wine and having a drink with friends but for the past yr, I've had this intense feeling that I shouldn't drink. If I ignored that feeling and drank anyway, my body reacted in unusual ways. I'd get headaches, feel depressed and feel like the vital energy I normally have has been sucked out of me and it last for 3-4 days. Because I felt so weird after drinking, I've become a non-drinker (before I met him) and come to find out he's a non-drinker and is very spiritual about adamant on healthy living and keep the "body clean" so to speak.

There are many more examples but I'll stop here. What do you guys think? What have you guys experienced, physically, when meeting your SM or TF?

Thanks.

Last edited by ArtisticAthlete : 05-12-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Master
for me when i meet my twin i dont need coffee i dont need ciggies or food yet soon as im away form him i indulge in all of them , a while back i begna to rely on drink to cope with the seperation as was far too paiful , but i have now given up drink , have cut bk on certain foods and even getting the thought of no meat ,my twin also at one point became vegan and now i want to stop smoking ,

,my twin always suffered headacehs the whole time we was together , for me i got them really seevely when he pulled away from me last year n began a new relationship , i was on my hols n suddnly i was hit with these bad headaches , like spasms , it was then i found out he had moved on

i would sit here and suddenyl think he is down , depressed , it was a knowing i had and couldnt shake it off , i always knew when he was thinking of me and yet he always knew what i was doing too , it was scarey

when i was in the company of my twin hours would pass by and they felt like only minutes

when i use to come bk from seeing him , i felt like i had been sedated all tired out

there are so many things that have changed about me that are so like his , sumtimes it feels as tho i have lost my own identity and taken on his , but yet all this is to better my own well being , i have outgrown so many things people and places , im not the party girl i once was i hate noise now n just wnat peace n quiet , i dislike the cities now preferring the country , as u say the list goes on and on , he is my other haldf of that i have no doubt , soul mates howver i find i have sum connection to them always how there life is going or where its at seems to mirror my own sum of the interest and likenesses are the same but not all , as for being careful what u write in case he ses i too have had this thought sumtimes but i knwo he isnt on here , least i hope he isnt lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-12-2010, 06:37 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I actually have 3 tattoos and was intending to get at least 2-3 more. Back when I was in contact with my twin, he never mentioned if he liked or had an aversion to tattoos, but I had a dream a few weeks ago where my latest tat on my calf was fading away before my very eyes............and ever since then, the idea of getting any more ink done has started to lose its appeal to me.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Rumar

I didn't even know I had one until someone brought it up to me, all my life I've wanted one, then when she comes (astrally) my buddy lets me know she's there... after a while he said she was protective of me, and somehow it led to me believing she was a protector/guardian. However, that changed after a while and then my buddy corrected me by stating that she's my soul mate.

I was happy to know that, very happy, I felt much better about myself then as well. I invited her (as a spirit) to sleep with me like how we used to, she has yet to leave my side since... astrally... >_>
But just this last weekend on the 27th of November, I found out who she will be as my wife, I knew her since I moved to GA and am VERY happy to know this and can't wait to start things. Just gotta wait another 2 weeks before that can happen! D:
Old 05-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
I didn't even know I had one until someone brought it up to me, all my life I've wanted one, then when she comes (astrally) my buddy lets me know she's there... after a while he said she was protective of me, and somehow it led to me believing she was a protector/guardian. However, that changed after a while and then my buddy corrected me by stating that she's my soul mate.

I was happy to know that, very happy, I felt much better about myself then as well. I invited her (as a spirit) to sleep with me like how we used to, she has yet to leave my side since... astrally... >_>
But just this last weekend on the 27th of November, I found out who she will be as my wife, I knew her since I moved to GA and am VERY happy to know this and can't wait to start things. Just gotta wait another 2 weeks before that can happen! D:

i dont know about others who have met their twin , but this is how i feel about my twin , i always want to protect him and keep him safe he has been thro so much and hs been hurt abused n demoralised by almost everyone :( i have this deep need to take care of him and shield him form all the bad i cnat take care of him right now as he has pulled away from me once more but i try to make sure he is ok send healing to his heart and mind and take care of him from a distance , i always felt i would too marry mine :) , its lovely how u can connect with her spiritually

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 05-12-2010, 09:09 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I felt that the connection with my twin is similar to that of a mother for her child. Protective, yes, but also very nurturing.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:54 AM
Master
Yes I always felt that the love and joy from interacting with my partner has noticeably carried over into the rest of my life.

I look and feel lighter and happier...and when ppl saw me whilst I was talking to him they said later that I'd never looked happier :)

And yes the hours will always pass as minutes, LOL...

Interestingly I have noticed since late summer that I really can't drink...whereas previously could have a few glasses of wine with food, now I can barely hold a glass of wine (LOL...?). Also whilst I love the taste of coffee...seems am finding that I more and more prefer tea. Waaaa ....LOL...j/k!

So my only vices are going by the wayside, LOL...because already my diet was clean...it's as if our bodies are all attuning themselves to a higher vibration, strange that may sound...

love & light :)
7L
Old 06-12-2010, 08:44 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Also whilst I love the taste of coffee...seems am finding that I more and more prefer tea. Waaaa ....LOL...j/k!

7L

Haha. Tea is the best. Thats the same vice I've had my whole life and I'm kinda glad meeting my twin hasn't changed that.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

I look and feel lighter and happier...and when ppl saw me whilst I was talking to him they said later that I'd never looked happier :)

Interestingly I have noticed since late summer that I really can't drink...whereas previously could have a few glasses of wine with food, now I can barely hold a glass of wine (LOL...?). Also whilst I love the taste of coffee...seems am finding that I more and more prefer tea. Waaaa ....LOL...j/k!

So my only vices are going by the wayside, LOL...because already my diet was clean...it's as if our bodies are all attuning themselves to a higher vibration, strange that may sound...

love & light :)
7L

peopel alwasy use to comment on how silly i looked when i was smiling lol , they would comment on me looking like i had just had a fix lol, i didnt care tho he would onyl have to say hi ion a text n that wa sit i was floating on air noone could spoil my day was lovely lol , .. as for tea yuk , i cnat bare to drink that anymore the smell even makes me feel sick , i cnat see me giving up my beloved coffee tho :) but who knows

my diet was rather poor cosnisting of too much caffeine n too many cigs hardly eating but when i did was just eating on the go , now my body rejects alcohol , i cna only have three glasses max n my kidneys will start to pain me this tells me thats it u have had ur limit smae with cigs i have had more chest infections lately i know its my bopdies way of saying knock it on the head i never drink water , altho as a medium i should , but yet im finding im wnating it alot more , i think like u said its the bodies way of attuning itself for me i have just started healing so i think that this is the case here

Old 06-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Master

When I have met my Twin I really feel amazing. Having loads of energy.
Hours feel like minutes when we're together. I save every word he speaks in my brain to repeat it afterwards. He makes me feel glowing and sometimes he makes me feel sad because of the brick wall around his heart. That wall only breaks down when he has been drinking a little, or when he is very relaxed. Otherwise he is in denial about what he feels for me. But I can look straight into his heart and I know where he's really up to. And I know he knows I can do that....sometimes it makes him feel a little inconvenient.
When I think of him, I feel a warm glow around my heart, sometimes it feels like he's standig behind me.
I can go on for hours to describe what I'm experiencing when I meet him, but you all will recognize what I just wrote I guess.