Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Dharma Employee

draining you

man, in the last 2 nights when as I understand, it, she has been dancing, my legs have gone cold

I think there was a reason her eyes are so needy, when she once looked at me

obvioulsy it is a mirror, as I am not claiming to have a halo here

but has anyone experienced this drain on their energy system
Old 02-12-2010, 10:51 PM
debbie.b

yes, it feels like you have no energy physically & mentally. you try & focus your mind but it feels like you just haven't the power to do it. try visual meditation, it works for me every time.......but as we know, we are all different so what works for one may not for another.
i'm glad you realised about the eyes & mirror, it's a positive sign that you are aware of yourself........
love to you x
Old 02-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Master
yes i always feel deflated have no get up and go and always seem exhausted mentally physically n deffo emotionally , as for the eyes thats my fave part of my tiwn ist what draws me in , its the warmth of them but the kindness n need also

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 03-12-2010, 09:42 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I don't have that particular problem, but since last year, I have sensed I'm going to die young and recently sensed that my twin feels the same way (about himself). I keep thinking I've come to a place of acceptance and peace and I'm ready for whatever fate throws my way. But some days (like today) I feel his sadness about it and it feels like I'm thrown right back to square one where I have to go through the whole grieving process all over again to get back to that place of acceptance and peace. I had an energy drink earlier but it didn't do anything for me. I was blah, depressed, and cranky with a few co-workers (one of them I have beef with) but all in all, I wanted to just go home and hide under the covers.

I know how with your twin, you feel each other's emotions good and bad and I wouldn't dream of saying, "You need to stop that" because he's accepted my bad moods without complaint, but this is one of those times when I want to block the bad and I don't know how.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Master
aw lady ,i use to feel this way too for a long time led me to have panic attacks about it and i always sensed that death will dawn upon my twin , it drove me crazy but i think this is just symbolic , maybe the death of u being young was a major transformation in urself???????? a death of the old but makes u sad because the old is what ur use to??????? maybe even a spiritual death , i believe this to be the case now same with my twin i know his death wil be a shedding of his old self, as for the grieveing process that was sumthing i just couldnt run from :( after losing all those who ever cared about me was hard and painful enough but each time i lost my twin it bought back all the grief i felt from my brother also :( as it was the same pain , but i had to feel it in order to heal , i ue to think all my loved ones left me , abandoned me , but now i see that they left me so thery can guide me much more than they ever could when here , plus losing each loved one i learnt the meaning of unconditional love

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 03-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Dharma Employee

just read cutting cords can mess up your heart chakra, which means as I have have cut them once or twice, maybe that is why my energy, is all over the place, though feeling better today and more me
Old 14-12-2010, 06:42 AM
WhiteHorse55

Yes - I have felt the drain in energy - make you want to do nothing , sometimes barely able to sit up. Yes I have felt the eyes too - needy or more like as if there is a calling , n also the mirror - sometimes I feel as if he is exactly my half.
so many times we always meet each other while walking in opposite directions. Meet briefly and then carry on in our direction.

Wonder if people feel the same way?
Old 14-12-2010, 09:20 AM
SpiritStarFly1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse55
also the mirror - sometimes I feel as if he is exactly my half.

Hi Whitehorse

I'm interested in what you say about in the mirror and wondered if you were looking at him or yourself in the mirror. On a couple of occassions I have looked into my eyes in the mirror and seen his eyes looking back - or at least that what it appeared like, as if we have the same eyes.

Dharma - been wondering how you were getting on, hope you are bearing up
Old 14-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Dharma Employee

yeah mate am ok, meditating every day, started smoking again after 2 weeks of patches since I started again and am now quitting again

just had a nice chat with an old freind

am avoiding ceroc, for the forseeable future and looking into the possibility of going part time at work while I build my strength up and hopefully find another job

how are you spirtstar fly1??
Old 15-12-2010, 09:05 AM
SpiritStarFly1

Hey Dharma :) Glad to see you bearing up - good luck with the giving up smoking. And good for you for avoiding ceroc.

It has been almost 6 weeks since I worked my very last shift with him. The first 2-3 weeks were a nightmare. The 4th week I seemed to settle down a little. I even took myself to visit him one day, just to make sure we were still on friendly terms.

I spoke to one of my oldest friends whilst on my way there and she was reminding me about the bond between my husband and I and how we were made for each other etc etc. She could understand my turmoil as well as she had also gone through something very similar.

I managed the half hour visit (he was at work and there were others around) and left - talking to my friend again on the way home. I felt distance and detached from him, it was a good feeling - I'd crossed a threshold.

I felt odd all afternoon, like my solar plexus was being pulled around. I felt a little sick and felt empty. This was proof to me that there is a connection, regardless of what it is. I spent the evening with another friend of mine and again I seemed to settle down a little.

Hubby and I had an almighty row the following evening. It really brought me back to earth - I was lost before then and never thought I would come back to some sort of normality. But I did. I have been since. It's been two weeks since I saw him that time and although I still find myself missing him, my head isnt consumed with thoughts of him. I've had one dream I remembered and one of those dreams were I knew he was in the dream but I couldn't remember it - that day I felt I missed him quite a bit more.

I am seeing a spiritual friend tomorrow. She knows about what I have been through and she is going to help with the healing.

Good Luck and stay strong - it's good to know we have others out there who can support us