Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 30-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Ascender

I have a soft spot for all animals & my 2 older boys often make fun of me & refer to me as Noah & the backyard as my ark. I find it hard to pick just one but if forced I'd have to pick the humble chicken. Friendly & hardy, found all over the world, probably 100 different types. Over the centuries they have supplied mankind with meat & eggs. Kept as pets & in times gone by for sport as well. Probably every city, town & village should have a statue in the main street dedicated to the humble chicken.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:06 AM
elviec55

I love Lions and Cats buuuuut if I had to be an animal I wouldn't mind being a Dolphin only because the ocean has never been truly explored and there's so much we will never know about the greatest depths of the ocean, i'd like to think the intelligent dolphins know ALL about it!
Old 05-06-2015, 12:42 PM
crazydoglady

Elephants! The gentle giants of nature :) It's a shame they are being killed for their tusks... breaks my heart

Actually i like all animals.
I would like to own a pig one day, or rescue pigs from being slaughtered. ( don't realy know if it's possible but one can dream right? :) )
Old 24-08-2015, 12:52 AM
youngwarriorwholovesGod

Big Cats !!!

Black Jaguars an Jaguars are my favorite :) so strong and cuddly !!!!
Old 15-09-2015, 03:03 AM
Seeker
It's hard to pick a favourite because I love nearly every animal I've encountered. Each one is a beautiful, unique expression of life. I have always been quite fond of turtles and tortoises—so wise looking, just taking their time observing their surroundings.
Old 15-09-2015, 03:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Foxes ! - just about the most adaptive animal in Britain, thriving in urban environments. Revered by our ancestors as being wise and, being a burrowing animal, having a link into more than one realm of being, carrying messages between Middle Earth [here] and Underworld. Old foxes were said to carry pearls of wisdom in their heads.

[@SQ - so wadja fink about Dr Who, mes ami ? ]

I adore foxes.They are beautiful creatures.

Elephants are amazing..

I also like cats. meow.
Old 29-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Pathfinder
Dolphins are my favorite. My dream is to go swimming with them someday. They are just amazing, healing, wonderful. Of course, I believe all animals are special. I also like cats, pandas, elephants, and tigers. It is SAD to me that some people think they don't deserve our respect. I love the response of, if you don't think an animal has a soul, just look into their eyes. It's obvious that they feel things. And although animal hoarding is a huge problem, I have noticed a common theme among their answers from watching the show, animals don't judge. It is true. They don't care what you look like or how much money you make. All they care about is that you treat them with love and kindness. I believe God put them on this earth for a REASON. We could learn a thing or two from animals and our pets!
Old 21-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Master
My puppy dog!

I just love it when he sits at my feet waiting to jump up onto my lap, but he's waiting for the 'okay' from me first!

He just stares at me, wagging his tail...and keeps staring at me, wagging his tail...

I stare back at him...deep into his loving eyes and he wags his tail even faster...he's saying 'c'mon, tell me I can jump up...c'mon'.

After about 5 minutes of just staring him out, I'm like 'okay, you can jump up' and he wastes no time doing so, giving me a doggy kiss on the nose after his mission has been accomplished.

I wouldn't trade that feeling for the world.
Old 22-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Master
I also love it when I just jump out of the shower (I live alone and don't close the bathroom door) and as soon as the water tap gets turned off, my puppy appears from wherever he was and goes "just look at YOU, all wet, you are...that feels terrible, I know...here, let me dry you off and make you more comfy" and then he starts licking all the water droplets rolling down my calves and feet.

Priceless!
Old 22-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Ascender
Dog woof woof
they seem can understand human more