Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 16-11-2019, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
if I ='s you. I isn't bad, nothing wrong with saying I like pizza, I made a mistake, how can I fix this, or even. how can I make this a better world.
Or is that not what you mean?

Too complicated to explain. However I will say that I am much happier with the universal "I" than I used to be.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-11-2019, 03:59 PM
Seeker
I'm thinking about selling crystals online or opening a store to sell them at. But I'm not sure where to start!
Old 17-11-2019, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonbunny
I'm thinking about selling crystals online or opening a store to sell them at. But I'm not sure where to start!

You could try selling them through eBay. You could register yourself as a seller.

Old 17-11-2019, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Too complicated to explain. However I will say that I am much happier with the universal "I" than I used to be.
Good to hear. That means your doing something right. I use the "universe" way of thinking often. Sometimes I wonder if people put out the wrong message to the universe. Like asking a child what they want for Christmas and they say "a toy" so the universe gives them a toy. But a toy they really don't want. So they get mad at the universe when it really wasn't to blame to begin with. It's so simple it's often over looked and over thought.
Old 17-11-2019, 06:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Sometimes I wonder if people put out the wrong message to the universe. Like asking a child what they want for Christmas and they say "a toy" so the universe gives them a toy. But a toy they really don't want. So they get mad at the universe when it really wasn't to blame to begin with. It's so simple it's often over looked and over thought.

I wonder this too. Like "I want a relationship." But they are looking to escape themselves, their loneliness. So they may get the relationship but end up unhappy. Or wanting beauty, power, fame, thinking it will bring them happiness so they get what they want and are happy for a short time but later fall into a depression. Seeing the meaninglessness of it all. I feel if you really know what you want. I mean really know, the universe will provide you the opportunity.
Old 20-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Thinking about how to stop procrastinating and how to be a better person.
Old 21-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Master
My thoughts are a jumbled mess right now.
too much going on and too much just happened to be put right.
I need to sort out my thoughts and deal with each one separately
Old 23-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Master
Is there a God?

Old 05-12-2019, 02:54 AM
Master

I'm feeling a bit mind boggled right now. I made an entity many years ago from a thought form and this entity I'd made for certain purposes was stolen from me (yeah I know this all sounds weird, someone who felt powerful manifested into my lounge room, grabbed hold of the entity I made while chanting in some kind of powerful magickal language which made all the hairs on my arms stand up and left with her.. it scared me so much).

Today I came across a website which is selling spirits (and doing soul bindings to them) and one of the entities sounds and looks like the one I made. (I know it isn't her there..the odds of that well just I wouldn't consider it but this whole thing kind of weirded me out.. what if the being I made was stolen for another to sell.. seriously is there a market in this kind of thing? Is there like an entity slave trade out there maybe of spirit trafficers (I say slave as it consider that the case if an entity has been bound to someone).

anyway, right now my mind is boggling over it all and this thought I'm having after seeing that website and what beings are on sale there. After reading this your mind is probably boggling too... with the metaphysical stuff sometimes it seems like the whole world has gone crazy.
Old 05-12-2019, 02:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonbunny

Make sure that you have a very good supplier...people are selling fake crystals out there.