Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Divine Experiences After Baptism

Based on my own experiences and those I have come to know and discuss this topic, I will list a few of them here:

1. One receives dreams referencing that they indeed have received the the Holy Spirit. And the nature of dreams changes and become clear, and many times the interpretation follows

2. There is a rise in OBE's and one is lifted up (by the Spirit) to unique realms of Light & Peace.

3. There is a sharp rise in visions, voices and concise intuitions from the non-physical beings and places, especially of the Holy Spirit.

4. The gradual unfolding of Spiritual Gifts.

5. One sees themselves with a bible, preaching, witnessing to souls, holding a flashing sword and slaying demons, praying for people, flying at immense speeds in the spiritual world, encounters with angelic beings and saints.

6. One's astral body becomes full of Light and has a glow, and the more one walks faithfully in Christ, the more that effulgence about the astral body shines, until it is a golden effulgence.

7. Experiencing the life of another for brief moments.

8. Hearing a voice teaching you of many things, starting from the Bible, human and world history, heavenly things, nature, and those things that one wants to know come with ease.

9. Spontaneous insights about many things, and receiving communication on what to do and what not to do, where to go and where not to go, etc.

10. One sees an effulgent and glorious looking body coming out of the astral body, and experiences new life in this body.

I believe there are a lot more outside my experiential range and knowledge, and this list isn't at all exhaustive.
Old 27-09-2019, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Based on my own experiences and those I have come to know and discuss this topic, I will list a few of them here:

1. One receives dreams referencing that they indeed have received the the Holy Spirit. And the nature of dreams changes and become clear, and many times the interpretation follows

2. There is a rise in OBE's and one is lifted up (by the Spirit) to unique realms of Light & Peace.

3. There is a sharp rise in visions, voices and concise intuitions from the non-physical beings and places, especially of the Holy Spirit.

5. One sees themselves with a bible, preaching, witnessing to souls, holding a flashing sword and slaying demons, praying for people, flying at immense speeds in the spiritual world, encounters with angelic beings and saints.

6. One's astral body becomes full of Light and has a glow, and the more one walks faithfully in Christ, the more that effulgence about the astral body shines, until it is a golden effulgence.

8. Hearing a voice teaching you of many things, starting from the Bible, human and world history, heavenly things, nature, and those things that one wants to know come with ease.

9. Spontaneous insights about many things, and receiving communication on what to do and what not to do, where to go and where not to go, etc.

10. One sees an effulgent and glorious looking body coming out of the astral body, and experiences new life in this body.

I believe there are a lot more outside my experiential range and knowledge, and this list isn't at all exhaustive.

Can I add one to the list, I personally think it should be No1 as without it all the others wouldn't be possible

Divine imagination.....
Old 27-09-2019, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Can I add one to the list, I personally think it should be No1 as without it all the others wouldn't be possible

Divine imagination.....

No. 11 One looses ones sense of cynicism....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 27-09-2019, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
No. 11 One looses ones sense of cynicism....

You forgot the ' Divine ' before cynicism

Einstein famously said that: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

When ideas fuel inspiration, the in-between state that leads to action is imagination. We crossed the oceans to discover new lands, invented the means to travel the world, reached for the stars and landed on the moon. All that started as an idea first held in the minds of imagination.
Old 27-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:

NICE COMMENTS
I resonated with most of those points.
Thanks for sharing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Mark 16:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Mark 16:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Aknaton,

Thanks. I believe that the key word here is 'believeth'. Baptism is possibly a meaningless ritual without the necessary component of belief. That is why I might question the validity of infant baptism. I am reminded of the baptism of the eunuch by Phillip reported in Acts. The eunuch came to his belief aided by Phillip and asked to be baptized.
Old 07-10-2019, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Aknaton,

Thanks. I believe that the key word here is 'believeth'. Baptism is possibly a meaningless ritual without the necessary component of belief. That is why I might question the validity of infant baptism. I am reminded of the baptism of the eunuch by Phillip reported in Acts. The eunuch came to his belief aided by Phillip and asked to be baptized.

Infant Baptism is very important as it removes ' Original Sin ' we don't want these pure, innocent Babies going to Limbo so we Baptise them, now the Pope must have gained some wisdom

Babies who die before being baptised will no longer be trapped in limbo following a decision by the Pope to abolish the concept from Roman Catholic teaching.

The decision was taken after Benedict XVI was presented with Vatican studies that said there were "serious" grounds that such souls could go to heaven, rather than exist between heaven and hell as they have done for almost 800.

I have always wondered how they know that souls exist between heaven and hell... Could they have had a Telephone link to Limbo

The worst thing is I actually believed this nonsense...... but I was just a child.