Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-04-2016, 09:53 AM
Master
Looking at the video now, Linda M. Howe actually does reference and display some documents and mainstream news coverage that occurred in the Burroughs case.

arrraaahahaarrhhggh! oops i flipped the page. Should've just edited my last post again.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Looking at the video now, Linda M. Howe actually does reference and display some documents and mainstream news coverage that occurred in the Burroughs case.

arrraaahahaarrhhggh! oops i flipped the page. Should've just edited my last post again.

That should be big news D, but hadn't heard anything about it elsewhere.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Re: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technol...-heart-5266589
This may be as close to "disclosure" as any of will see in the near future. IMO, it shows just how deeply involved in UFO stuff world governments are.
Three cheers for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.earthfiles.com/about.php
Old 05-04-2016, 06:42 AM
Master
Thanks jimrich! :) You've added that little extra something I was looking for in terms of another news source. One source regardless of how good is never quite sitting comfortable with things, least in my opinion. Esp. in the field of ufos/ufology.

Here is audio recording of Rendlesham incident as it occurred, Charles Fort the one dictating/narrating details of event as it unfolded. If I recall correctly, recording includes an actual sighting towards the latter half of the tape. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eCmcmefTbM

Not familiar enough w/ the Rendlesham case to say whether Burroughs was present on this particular occasion or not, as different things happened to different people/witnesses over the course of 2 or more days.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:30 AM
Experiencer
I loved the Redkesham case at the time. I remember how popular and cheap video cameras had become, and always wondered why the protagonists didn't bring a video camera with them, rather than a tape recorder.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:53 AM
Master
Colonel Halt was said to have always carried a tape recorder around with him, acc. to some sources i've read/heard. Also alleged by some is that military did videotape either that particular occasion or another of the sightings at Rendlesham during that specific brief same time period as Halt/Burroughs incident/s, but the (alleged) videotape was classified and thus not released publicly.

Even Halt himself was not responsible for his tape recording being publicly released, it was not until 1984-85 that the 1980 audiotape gained widespread circulation when it was (allegedly) found by someone else stationed at the base, who then gave it to researchers/press.

btw in post #14 I say 'Charles Fort' should read Charles Halt. Although Charles Fort was certainly another interesting character, by all accounts, probably why my brain went in that direction by mistake.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:38 AM
Experiencer
If I witnessed a UFO in my local woods one night, I'd think about taking a video camera the next night. If I witnessed UFOs on two nights, I'd be a fool not to take a video camera. But, I suppose it's easier to make an audio tape of an extraterrestrial visitation than a video tape of an extraterrestrial visitation.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:55 AM
Master
Did you miss what I wrote DaiBach? IF what some of what is said is true, there was (allegedly) videotape taken by the military on at least one occasion. Colonel Halt was not on vacation, it was a military installation and other, both higher and lower ranking men were involved.

If we are willing to entertain such events as portrayed, then if this video evidence was kept classified, would it not make sense to do so on the military's part? Would you expect them to make something like this public, why would they, what reason would they have to? Esp. considering accusations made by many others in numerous other cases where govt./military personnel (allegedly) confiscate or withhold evidence?
Old 06-04-2016, 08:45 AM
Master
Hope I'm not coming across overly contentious DaiBach, I obvs. don't know what happened or which details if all or any or some combination b/t are true or not true, it just seems reasonable to me that if as claimed there were videotape taken by military then imo makes sense it would not be made publicly available, esp. if the uap/ufo was evaluated as a potential threat in some way, which in John Burroughs case it appears it was.
Old 06-04-2016, 09:10 AM
Experiencer
The fellows who made the audio tape didn't make a video tape. Astute commentators at the time (mostly British comedians, who know a funny story when they hear one) pointed this out. The audio tapers could just have easily taken a video camera with them, they chose not to, so there's bound to be a little controversy.